anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Do u thibk I sgud have od bfore ivf to make the drugs wrk better??x

Hi ladies

Congrats on all the bfps !!!!

Keepsmiling- I'm In the same boat as you male factor and PCOS my od would have been in two weeks but cancelled it to try and get oh sperm count up first. Had second sa today so fingers crossed!

Loads of ladies recommend the wellman so hears hoping it's working!!!

Kazza - fingers crossed for the better SA result :thumbup:

Keepsmiling - have you had your hormones checked? How's your testosterone? Mine was really high when I was diagnosed with PCOS. And high testosterone increases the chances of miscarriage. After the OD my levels went down to normal so I definitely see that as an improvement!

Also, during the lap they can check for any endometriosis - mine couldn't be seen on an scans but the discovered some during the procedure. And check the tubes again too - so I generally think the lap is good before any stimulation, like for IUI or IVF

I'm really hoping the dr will refer me for the lap again soon hopefully I will no on a couple of weeks

I dnt have all the figures for my sa all I no is that he had a count of just 5 mil and only 1% were normal!!

We are on well man, no hot baths and he has cut down smokingive not managed to get him to quit yet!!

Thanks Maria and excellent news about your testosterone and overies looking better! I really hope you get your bfp soon Hun xx

Keep smiling what was your oh results and what will u be doing to help it??

wow i just popped on and its lovely to see lots of new BFP!! :)

congratulations to all that have :)

& goodluck to all thats still trying! loads of :dust: for you

welcome to all the newest members on this topic :)

how are you all feeling?

hi cazza oh had 2% morph he i taking wllman vits maria i thibk wen i was diaognosed my testosteon was 9 or 11 juat over the norm x

Hey there ladies.....popped on here a while ago after my drilling but havent had a chance to come back since.

Well I am hoping that the OD worked! Had some confusion around my first AF after drilling as it kicked in 28 days after the op but was a bit hit and miss on and off for 8 days before turning into a proper AF for 5 days.... Took 100mg of clomid on days 2-6 and then had my next AF 32 days later.... For both cycles I am 99% sure that I ovulated and the days I did tally up with my cycle length...

Took clomid again this month and am now on CD 11.....definately going for BD every other day this month.....hoping that lots of positive thinking will help the BFP!!!!

This group is so inspiring as so many of you have your BFP's following the OD!!!!

Sending baby dust and glue to you all

xx

Hey babydust. Been wondering how you're getting on. Anymore scans coming up? X

how long will bloating last. i have gained 10 pounds since weds. i cant even button my pants. is this normal?

Iwas bloated for over a week. My Mum (who always speaks her mind) kept telling I looked 7 months pregnant :haha: Thanks mum!

But compared to the first lap I had no shoulder pains which was amazing!

hi all...congrats to all the BFP's so far .... hope all goes well for you all...Maria I cant have IVF because the area i am in wont do it (age restrictions apply) and furthermore, if you have a BMI of 35+ they wont do it...so i am basically hanging from a fine piece of string...no dr appts no follow ups...just try and see what happens...wed this week will be 4 wks to surgery and im ok now...stitches still havent dissolved but this should be ok...my dr said to come back for a routing check...but no AF yet and have only BD twice in the last 4 wks...as i think there is no point unless i have a AF to monitor this...sooo frustrating...

Oh brilliant!! Im saying a girl for you! All good here thankyou. Xx

Oh brilliant!! Im saying a girl for you! All good here thankyou. Xx

glad everything is good hun! :)

alot of people are saying girls id have really liked a boy but im happy with either and either of them is a miracle! :) :thumbup:

Hi girls

Do you mind if I join you?

I just had ovarian drilling a couple of weeks ago (tue 29th mar). So just crossing my fingers that it worked!

A bit about myself - I was diagnosed with PCOS at 13 years ago, and was on the pill until July 2009. After coming off the pill I didn't get any periods at all. 100mg clomid made me O but I had extremely thin lining, so was booked in for the OD.

Just crossing my fingers that it's going to work and make me O naturally. My next doctors appointment isn't until 17th August so i really hope I O by myself or it's another long wait until the next steps!

Nice to meet you all x

Congratulations Mrs Chambers!! Thats fab news!!! Hope you are feeling ok and its sunk in properly now!

Good luck to all others trying on this thread!! :dust: cant believe how big this thread is now had alot to catch up on!!!

welcome to the thread star1 :)

and goodluck!! i also had a think lining of the womb to the point where i got told id probably never conceive!

i ovulated straight after ovarian drilling on my own for the first time in my life!

i conceived on 50 mg of clomid! :)

im now 17 weeks pregnant dont give up and goodluck :)

ok i took a bump pic at my friends house today! mind the mess of her house haha shes just moved in and got alot to do! :)

Attachments

• 17 week 3 day baby bump.jpg
    17 week 3 day baby bump.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member