anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi Kyla, thank you for replying! and thank you for the warm welcome i look forward to meeting more ladies like yourself who i can recieve such good advice from. i have been reading the forum although im not very far into it, there are so many stories and experiences that make me more hopeful. After being diagnosed with PCOS in 2006 with not even 1 pregnancy to confirm that i at least can become pregnant, im feeling very confident that i will finally have a chance to concieve :thumbup: my OD/Laporoscopy is scheduled on June 19th 2014, its still a little under a couple months away, but i am very ready for it. :happydance: We tried artificial Insemination a couple of years ago with negative results and then took a long break because it was really hard and financially impossible to try again at the time. Now we are in a much better position and have decided to try again, since we saw clomid, metformin and the iui didnt work, my doctor is almost positive i have endometriosis. So im hoping this is my window to motherhood!

I got a call this morning and they have moved up my OD for June 5th yikes!! im exited to have it sooner because the sooner i have it the better....my doctor wants me on provera starting tomorrow though which is the only bummer for now, i get sooo sick when on provera so i am NOT looking forward to that :nope: i feel so bad for hubby because i am one moody person when i use it lol

Welcome ready :flow:

is great news that your op has been moved forward! !!! fxd once you done you will get your well deserved bfp very soon!

Good luck with the provera, that stuff is horrible. luckily only had to take it twice and that was before od. Since od ive always had a af every 33-36 days.

I've not had a successful pregnancy but of had definitely sorted out my non ovulation and my endo was removed with the lap.

Hi Tella! thank you so much for the encouraging words :) i pray this is the stepping stone to my BFP :thumbup: we have been waiting for so long and were feeling optimistic!! :thumbup: how long ago did you have the endo removed? i know it doesnt always work and some still never have babies i sure hope thats not our case :cry:

Hello ladies! Jyst came back to update that I finally ovulated 45days post op! I thought it was never coming haha. Seems like a strong oas had excellent ewcm and a bigger temp rise than usual :)

Kyla hope you are recovered from the gall bladder op now xx

Welcome to the new ladies and good luck!

Angie - Hooray for the op being closer :happydance: Are you taking any preconception vitamins? Both me and DH took them, we took the Pregnacare/ Wellman Conception vits. How is your BMI? I ask because I have a high BMI thanks to PCOS :grr: and I really struggle to lose weight. I have everything crossed that you are going to be one of our success stories too :hugs:

Sarah - Wonderful news! I am so pleased for you, that's a fabulously positive sign of hope. Oh I so hope your rainbow baby is around the corner. Keep us posted. :hugs: I'm feeling much better thank you, I started feeling more like me again on Friday and have just got a bit better each day. I still have to take it easy, but that's never difficult for me! :haha:

Welcome Angie! :hi: Congrats on your op being moved up! Many girls here get their op delayed, so that was great to read that you get to have yours sooner! The great thing is that if you do have endo, they should be able to clear it up during your op, so fx'd everything goes really well for you!

Sarah - wonderful news!! Yay!!!

Kyla - I'm glad your op is over with and you can begin healing! Hopefully you'll feel much better now!!

hi Kyla!! im not taking any preconception pills but i should, i hadnt even thought about that, were not trying to get our hopes up and just have been taking it day by day...i will def look into the pills though, they cant hurt right?
My bmi is also high :cry: no matter what i try i cant seem to lose any weight :nope: its so frustrating because im not very tall to begin with and with a big belly i just dont feel good. damn that PCOS :growlmad: Thank you sooo much for the well wishes i pray i am one of the success stories too! i feel much better hearing from you ladies that also struggle with what i go through, i certainly do not feel so alone anymore :hugs:

Hi Cridge!! yes my doctor gave me a better date and we figured the faster i have it the faster im able to see if it works! my doctor said hes pretty sure i have endo and he thinks i have developed Polyps which is why he decided the op was my next step, i am just glad that it will give me a bigger chance at concieving :thumbup: i send baby dust to all you ladies and will say a prayer so we all get our BFP's soon!!:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: crossing my fingers and toes!!

Hi Ladies! I have an update, I had a doctors appointment today and he said why not do the OP sooner rather than later because he had a cancelation so I'm gonna go in on May 19th...he said he's not wasting any time a different and wants me pregnant asap!

yay ready, that is awesome news for you! !!! so glad you have a doc that is working hard to get you preggers and soon as well! !!

fxd you one of those lucky ones that gets a bfp in your first cycle!!!

Thanks ladies!! I really do love my doctor and hope that with his help I will get my BPF very soon!! If I can have the miracle of at least one baby I will be the happiest girl in the world!!!

There I agree with you 100% ready, just one little miracle. hope we both gets blessed with a bfp soon!!!!

Hi ladies, i have a question for you, as i mentioned before my doctor put me on provera to bring on my AF i have been taking it but it has not arrived, i am scheduled to have my laporoscopy/OD surgery on may 19th and im pretty sure il be on my period during that time, because its only about 11 days away, my doctor did say it would be ok, so i guess i shouldnt worry but he also did and ultrasound and said my lining is extremely thick so im expecting a very heavy AF. now my question is have any of you had the OP while on period and if so how did that go? im afraid il wake up to a mess :/ if you know what i mean.

Firstly the provera, how many pills did you take and when did you take your last pill? it can take upto 4/5 days after stopping for af to arrive. fxd it shows quickly.

me personally had it after af, but they don't work "down" there so you can use maternity pad and wont have a mess. All 3 cuts are on your tummy area.

I know it's stressful before the op, but it truely isn't as bad as you might think it is. You will have a quick recovery and once you hold that bfp it will all be forgotten! !!

Hi Tella, thanks for responding :) im still not done with the pills, i have 5 or 6 more so that would mean i start on or very close around the day of op. i starting feeling very slight cramping already so im ready for it but we'll see. i took it before and 3 pills in i get it so who knows this time they gave me 12 pills total. i hope it goes without a problem :thumbup:
im doing it all for my BFP and hubby and i cant wait until we get to finally see that hpt with a positive result<3<3<3

Ready I was cd 4 on the day of my op but she was pretty much gone just spotting. As tells said though it wouldn't really have been a big deal, esp if you have already asked and they said no problem.

Well AF got me today so I not a graduate yet! I'm ok with not being pregnant as I didn't expect it to work that fast, but, I am disappointed that I still only got a 9 day lp :( was really hoping that would sort itself out now. My temps were really nice and high too! On the plus side, I didn't get any pre AF spotting so that has to be a good sign right? Hopefully this first proper post op cycle will be a normal length!

Angie - My FS would've done the op during AF. I know it's a different operation, but when I had my gallbladder operation Aunt Flo was visiting. I was very paranoid about it because the month before I had a horribly heavy period where I was changing a tampon every hour and I was worried that I'd end up in a mess too. The nurses and consultant all reassured me that it's totally fine and I was indeed fine. I had to wear special underwear they provided (think it is sterile in the pack) and a thick pad, plus they put a pad under me to collect anything gross. I couldn't wear a tampon because of the risk of TSS, but the supersize thick pad did the job really well. Even after my op when I was immobile I had a nurse come and clean up down there. I was a bit embarrassed but it was just part of her job and she wasn't grossed out in the least. :haha: They're very much used to things that cause us embarrassment and they don't bad an eyelid. :thumbup:

Sarah - Aunt Flo arriving is always sad. It's early days yet but I think the signs are encouraging. Good luck for your new cycle :hugs:

Tella - I am praying for your BFP. I will be so happy to log on one day to read your good news. :flower:

Thank you ladies for the advice! i guess i will stop worrying (or at least try ) and see how patient i can be until the day of OP, im mentally ready just need to get through next week of work and pray it all goes good.

lots of baby dust to all you!!! Im praying we all get our BFP very soon!!

here, I would suggest you start taking a BComplex worth atleast 50mg b6, it helps wonders with short lp. After my mc mine went down to 11 but first month on b6 it went back to 13. and the b12 in the BComplex is great for ovulation. So win win all round. Sorry about af :hugs:

Thanks kyla, hope I can post it soon! !!! Cant believe you little man is getting so big so quickly! !!!!

ready, hopefully she arrives earlier but that's worst case :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->