anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hey Tella, I'm using OPKs, but so far i've only gotten squinters!:nope: i bought like 50 ICs! lol. Not charting temps because i've heard that it tells you only after u Ovulate. Another thing i dont know if this has ever happened to anyone else but i'm feeling soo sick these days, first time ever, i feel nauseous, especially when driving.
:shrug:
Reading this thread was great! I'm a permanent fixture now! lol:thumbup:

We'll both get our BFPs soon! :happydance:

hello and welcome :)

i think as well clomid was too soon... at least you should wait until first pirod... but its done now... so you need to wait. never ever we should take any medicine without any consultation... especially after operation... hopefuly everything will be fine :)

i couldnt read all posts... too many for me... :D (sorry ladies... )

ready4babies... i have no idea why ur test are positive...

Hi Patysia, and thank you for the welcome!

Clomid/menopur/and every other fertility pill and injectable that i've ever taken has never had an impact on me, :cry: researching told me that right after an OD will be the most fertile, sigh, i guess i jumped the gun!:blush: Let's see when AF will show and i'll calculate from there!

i did not say it will have any impact on you as side effect. it might mess up your hormones. Because ovaries should start working and producing own hormones.
I have been told by 2 doctors that bleading it is not AF... (even all signs are telling it is... even on myself... so little bit confuse on that).

I had OD on 19th may (25th day of cycle) :) and ( i think) I ovulate 18-19 days after.

But i will keep fingers crossed for you ;)

non of the medicines did work for me as well...

and chart is helpful, at least you know if you did ovulate or not :p and when.

non of the medicines did work for me as well...

and chart is helpful, at least you know if you did ovulate or not :p and when.

Lol, thats true, so i will start charting need to get a BBT:winkwink:! There are soo many doctors that tell you a million different things, ladies aren't sure whats the correct thing!

Agreed you have to use both unless you not ttc, because bbt only tells you 3days after you have od that you have so that is far to late. I use a CBFM which is awesome as it gives you up to 5 fertile days as it monitors estrogen as well.

It might not be a proper AF but it still resets the actual hormones in your body and that is why you ovulate after having OD even if you have never before Od. The only thing that matters is that OD works wonders for so many ladies!!!

Agreed you have to use both unless you not ttc, because bbt only tells you 3days after you have od that you have so that is far to late. I use a CBFM which is awesome as it gives you up to 5 fertile days as it monitors estrogen as well.

It might not be a proper AF but it still resets the actual hormones in your body and that is why you ovulate after having OD even if you have never before Od. The only thing that matters is that OD works wonders for so many ladies!!!

Definitely! :happydance: Can't wait to O!!!

agree in 100% :D

:hi: and welcome to the thread Sasha!

You'll know from reading through that I'm a graduate, my OD baby is 16 months old. I love this thread, we've seen lots of ladies through from dispair to success and consequently we've collectively amassed a vast amount of knowledge that we can share and support others. It's unique that people stick around after their BFPs to share their pregnancies and advise others, we all genuinely want everyone to get their own BFP.
Yes, I also think the Clomid was too soon as the op resets our hormones. Often it is said on here that the hardest thing after having OD is to not expect instant results and have patience. It is so hard because patience is hard to find when you've been trying for so long and are desperate for some signs of ovulation. Usually we say to allow 3-4 months for your hormones to settle down. But, what's done is done and you can't change it so you need to wait and see what happens this cycle. I doubt you've done any harm, so I wouldn't stress but equally anyone else reading this thinking of self-medicating so soon I would urge them to resist the temptation because the ovaries need to heal and hormones balance themselves. :hugs: I had my op in Dec 2011 and I am still seeing the benefits now, including ovulating where I would go months and months before without.

Pat - As Tella said, the bleeding isn't a normal AF because you didn't have a proper cycle before hand and the hormones reset, but the day of the op is always CD1. :thumbup:

Tella - I think we may go down the road of letting nature take its course, it removes the stress then and if it's meant to be it will be I hope. Still sending you lots of dust
:dust:

Ready - In rare cases some women, especially after something which disrupts their hormones like OD op, can have LH staying at a high level in their system for a few days after ovulation which is why you may get multiple + days. As PCOS women can get LH detected all throughout their cycle, it would make sense if this is what has happened in your case. Anyway, fingers crossed you have actually ovulated. Are you going for a progesterone blood test?
:dust:

Kyla, thank you for your response i can see how that makes sense. regardless of the false postives if thats what they are i hope one of them was an actual postive!! Doctor wants to monitor my ovulation with ultrasounds so as soon as i get my next period i have to call them and let them know, im expecting my period by the 20th of this month. if im not pregnant then i take progesteron and then clomid on days 3 thru 7. im still hoping for my BFP this month but i will understand it wasnt meant to be just yet if i dont get it. BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!

Hey guys! I just did an opk, and to me it was slightly darker than yesterday. This is a great sign rite?

Hey guys! I just did an opk, and to me it was slightly darker than yesterday. This is a great sign rite?

depend how much darker :D but i think that should be a good sign :) i m not very good with tests... :p you can always pase picture of test and we can see and tell :D ( i think you can paste picture... )

depend how much darker :D but i think that should be a good sign :) i m not very good with tests... :p you can always pase picture of test and we can see and tell :D ( i think you can paste picture... )

Lol I can surely try! We'll have a trivia, which opk looks darker. :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20140610_170419_kindlephoto-100799195.jpg
    IMG_20140610_170419_kindlephoto-100799195.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 6
it is little bit darker but i m not sure if its a sign of coming ovulation as its very similar, when did u test first time and second?

it is little bit darker but i m not sure if its a sign of coming ovulation as its very similar, when did u test first time and second?

The first one is the darker one I tested that one yesterday and the second I tested the day before.

It is getting darker, but that does not mean for sure That ov is approaching. For some women they do "fade in" and get gradually darker as o approaches. For others, like me, they get randomly lighter and darker but still negative until one is suddenly glaringly positive.

Sasha - I agree with the previous post. It may not mean that ov is approaching unfortunately. With your hormones still being out of whack with the recent op, your ovaries are still repairing themselves and the clomid may still causing false results.

That's a bummer, after the ops it's hard not to look at every little thing. Thanks again guys for bearing with me.

On another note, my cm is non-existent, dry like a biscuit! :haha: What's happening? Dh complained about it, and before it was ok. Is this another post ops thing?

Sasha - :hugs: It is hard to have patience and not over inspect every detail. Th CM thing is probably hormones. I really recommend getting a sperm friendly lube such as PreSeed. I credit PreSeed with helping get my bfp as I didn't have much cm that cycle so I used it. Get the one with the applicator and make sure it goes deep inside rather than on the outside which some women do. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->