anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Sasha - :hugs: It is hard to have patience and not over inspect every detail. Th CM thing is probably hormones. I really recommend getting a sperm friendly lube such as PreSeed. I credit PreSeed with helping get my bfp as I didn't have much cm that cycle so I used it. Get the one with the applicator and make sure it goes deep inside rather than on the outside which some women do. Good luck.

Thank you:hugs: gonna order now! Lol. Let's see if it works out for me too! :winkwink:

Sasha, i know it is really hard and it never gets easier unfortunately. :nope: I think it is good that you getting a line atleast, but im one of those people that get very faints all the time and then bam + the next test :lol: So just keep testing and take it for what it is, if it is lighter then its negative but if it is darker or as dark as the control you have a eggy on its way!!!

Dry like a biscuit :haha: :rofl: Like Kyla said, CM is hormones and i also have the dry problem outside of O time so always use Conceive plus to help those days.

Sasha, i know it is really hard and it never gets easier unfortunately. :nope: I think it is good that you getting a line atleast, but im one of those people that get very faints all the time and then bam + the next test :lol: So just keep testing and take it for what it is, if it is lighter then its negative but if it is darker or as dark as the control you have a eggy on its way!!!

Dry like a biscuit :haha: :rofl: Like Kyla said, CM is hormones and i also have the dry problem outside of O time so always use Conceive plus to help those days.

Thanks much pumpkin! :flower: U guys are awesome. How are you though? How's TTCing coming along? I've been at it for 4 years, so weariness is setting in.

Im doing good thanks, obviously a bfp would have made my week fantastic but oh well we just try again next month. Its not like giving up is gonna bring it.

01 June was my 3year mark since OD. Although i did start ovulating, and having 1 mc im still waiting to graduate with a bfp. But im one of the very few girls on here that is still waiting. Most of them actually i think im only 1 of 3/4 that hasnt graduated. And it is 4 years since we started TCC, with all the treatments behind im already weary. And cant pray enough for favor and giving us our miracle.

I got another BFN today so AF should be here tomorrow, now im just holding out for a decent AF!!! I was suppose to do immune testing for the 3rd time this cycle but with a long weekend i cant :cry: so it will be left another month, fxd we get a bfp before i have to spend more $$$ on retesting to see if the first lot of meds helped for my peripheral. blood

Im doing good thanks, obviously a bfp would have made my week fantastic but oh well we just try again next month. Its not like giving up is gonna bring it.

01 June was my 3year mark since OD. Although i did start ovulating, and having 1 mc im still waiting to graduate with a bfp. But im one of the very few girls on here that is still waiting. Most of them actually i think im only 1 of 3/4 that hasnt graduated. And it is 4 years since we started TCC, with all the treatments behind im already weary. And cant pray enough for favor and giving us our miracle.

I got another BFN today so AF should be here tomorrow, now im just holding out for a decent AF!!! I was suppose to do immune testing for the 3rd time this cycle but with a long weekend i cant :cry: so it will be left another month, fxd we get a bfp before i have to spend more $$$ on retesting to see if the first lot of meds helped for my peripheral. blood

Oh darn for a long weekend! :nope: I really hope the immune testing works out! And I firmly believe giving up is not the answer. And that's y i haven't yet! God loves us and whatever is his will, it will be done! :hugs:

I'm currently planning my sister's baby shower, it's a bit early, she's due in september, but i want everything to be perfect. Her baby is going to be my parents first grandchild. I'm the eldest and the first one to get married, so it's bitter sweet for me.

I pray for our BFPs Tella, cause I've read your entire story from this thread and I truly think you deserve it! :kiss:

Hello ladies... tella sorry to hear that... be positive for new cycle it have to happen some time soon!

I didnt do temp today... I couldnt find thermometer under my pillow... but I feel like af is very close... and my breasts are not painful all the time.... just a little bit...

Hi Paty, How are you feeling? Any AF signs yet? AF sometimes resemble a BFP so who knows?
:happydance:

Hi Paty, How are you feeling? Any AF signs yet? AF sometimes resemble a BFP so who knows?

yeah i know :D just i wish it would be that misleading signs...
but will see in one week... :O
how are you feeling?

yeah i know :D just i wish it would be that misleading signs...
but will see in one week... :O
how are you feeling?

I'm great hun! Hoping you get that BFP this month!

AFM I need you guys to help me figure out if this is a positive OPK. I will post my 5 OPKs for this week so u can see the progression.

The one by itself is today! The other 4 are Monday through Thursday.

Attachments

• IMG-20140613-00177.jpg
    IMG-20140613-00177.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20140612-00175.jpg
    IMG-20140612-00175.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1
Sashay it's a blurry pic but that last OPK looks very close to positive now! Yay get to bd over the next few days!

Tella, I'm sorry it wasn't your month, again. I can well appreciate how weary you are getting. Sending you hugs and prayers that this cycle will be the one.

I'm feeling better, I'm finally 3 dpo! Cd35 o, so still late but that is ten days earlier than last time :) so I guess you were all right (of course!) and it's just taking my body a bit longer to settle down. I'm just praying for at least a decent lp this time, and a BFP would be amazing.

Thanks ladies, af is not bad at all this month and so far a decent flow for 2days. hoping it will last another 2 or so. Must say overall is looking better do I think the hysteroscopy helped. My boobs are still swollen and sore which is strange.

sasha, did you do another? I would take that as positive amd bd to make sure spermies is waiting.

heres, yay for being 3dpo, its great that is coming down, soon you will hande a decent o date and maybe with a small nudge with Femara you will have a normal o date. Bring on this bfp so that nothing else is needed.

Heres Praying for a BFP for u hun!!

AFM I'm Cd19 today and Dh and I last bd on cd16. I think I got the positive yesterday on Cd18. We didn't bday yesterday:cry:,but today cd19 we did! Do I still have a chance? :nope: Dh is suffering from performance pressure! This has never happened before. I've made a decision to not tell him when I'm ovulating next time, it appears that it stresses him.

I hope the hysteroscopy helped tella! :happydance:

Sasha yep you're well covered with that bd schedule :) yeah, I only made the mistake of telling dh once...never again! Lol.

To be honest we just go for every 2-3 days now and that takes the pressure off us both.

Sasha yep you're well covered with that bd schedule :) yeah, I only made the mistake of telling dh once...never again! Lol.

To be honest we just go for every 2-3 days now and that takes the pressure off us both.

Thanks heres!! I learnt my lesson with Dh! :haha:

I think I got a positive today! Even darker than yesterday. Check it out!

The first 2 were today.

Attachments

• IMG_20140614_131134.jpg
    IMG_20140614_131134.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
hello :) sashaM i think that was positive ( the last one)

my temp went crazy today... but i just feel like its not this cycle... :( my breast are painfull but underneath or whole...

my temp went crazy today... but i just feel like its not this cycle... :( my breast are painfull but underneath or whole...

When is the wicked witch due? I'm sorry but it's not over till she shows her ugly face!:growlmad: Don't lose hope yet! :hugs:

I'm 1dpo, it's sounds so funny to hear myself say it. Never thought I would say any dpo. :happydance:

When is the wicked witch due? I'm sorry but it's not over till she shows her ugly face!:growlmad: Don't lose hope yet! :hugs:

I'm 1dpo, it's sounds so funny to hear myself say it. Never thought I would say any dpo. :happydance:
i had the same... :)

i am 9 dpo... but this breast pain its nothing similar to what i had when i did have miscarriage....

When are u going to start testing? Maybe it's good that you feel different this time around.

When are u going to start testing? Maybe it's good that you feel different this time around.

i have this kind of pain usualy before AF... maybe its little bit different...

I think i gonna test on thursday...

Tella, to try test with ovulation test should i test first in the morning or any time?

Hi ladies,

sasha that last one is definitely+ but that would mean o today so you should only be 1dpo tomorrow. Your bd is prefect. I got my bfp on hardly any bd lol. Bring on the bfp on 14days!!!!!

pat, its best to do it first thing in the morning to ensure enough concentration in pee. Oh I hope you wrong about af amd this is your bean causing the sore boobies!!!!

here, oh I think we have all made that mistake. My dh sometimes figures it out himself due to more bd lol but I don't tell him anymore either.

afm, just spotted today. was really hoping for another day of flow. maybe that's just how my cycles will be from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->