anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Patysia welcome to the group!! im fairly new to it also :) its been a great help for me to read and chat with so many of you who are dealing with the same issues as myself, i hope we can help each other also :) I pray you get your BFP very soon!!!!!!

Thanks reasy4mybaby :) I hope so you will see BFP soon as well :)

My temp went crazy today... instead of going up went down... so I think I m still not ovulating... :(

My temp went crazy today... instead of going up went down... so I think I m still not ovulating... :(

I think you just a bit impatient, it takes 3 days for the temp shift to show properly, its still possible for you to have od. Just keep up the bd incase you didnt.

Did you do a OPK?

I think you just a bit impatient, it takes 3 days for the temp shift to show properly, its still possible for you to have od. Just keep up the bd incase you didnt.

Did you do a OPK?

i know i know :) i was thinking it have to go up minimum 0.2 degree. i just have to wait and wait :D
i did few test but not near that time. (its blue '-' ) on my chart...

0.2degrees over 3 days about so dont stress about that yet :) Yeah i saw just wondered if you maybe didnt note them...i sometimes forget especially if they neg LOL

Let see by Sunday!!!!

0.2degrees over 3 days about so dont stress about that yet :) Yeah i saw just wondered if you maybe didnt note them...i sometimes forget especially if they neg LOL

Let see by Sunday!!!!

i wanted to test but usually i drink something and couldnt do a test... :/ :)

yeah.. sunday for me :) and one week for you :)

Hi ladies,

Oh I do hope we're in for another group of BFPs again! :hugs: Wouldn't that be marvellous. Fingers crossed and dust to all
:dust:

Tella - it'd be number 3 for me if we went for another. I had a natural pregnancy with DS1 who is now 8, in spite of having pcos and very few periods per year. I just don't know, I feel I'd like another and maybe I would regret not going for it because there is a 7 year age gap between my boys, it's like raising two only children. They get on ok now, but when Jude is 7, DS1 will be 14 and I don't know how interested he'd be in having a 7 year old hanging around then. :dohh: I'd like to go for NTNP, I'm not on an bc as I don't want to mess with my hormones but I know DH is shattered so maybe it's just a dream. Yet I don't want to regret not going for it when it starts to be too late as I am already 37 :wacko:

Also how we gonna have a string of them again. It's time! !!!

Oh yes I forgot about your older son, why don't you just let nature tale is course, if you fall you fall if not then your two prefect boys will be your family.

Hello. I dont know now if I did ovulate... because my temp is still too low... usually if I ovulate, my temp is around 37 degrees... ehh I guess I need to wait few more days.....

ok today my temp went up :) so its fine. but i think ovulation might be on 19 cd...

Yay thats great news!!!!! Hope you managed enough BD before O!!!

Bring on the TWW, do you test early or not?

i hope so it was enough of BD :D but there is no BD on day 20... but hey :D i m optimistic! :)

i m not sure about test... i wish i wont test before... but i know myself so i will test around maybe 8-9 dpo with ovu test to see.... ( i did read somewhere it is positive when you pregnant... :D and i have lots ovulation tests so might try )

i see you gonna test on wednesday :D finger crossed for positive result! :D

Day after O isnt very important, It is most important the days leading up to O.

Yes Ovulation test will show positive when it picks up HCG. Reason for it is htat the two hormones are very similiar, with HCG it just has an additional marker and that is what a hpt looks for. HEHE i was so tempted today to test but i just rush to the bath room before i can get to a test :haha:

Im looking so forward to it, i really have a good feeling about it! And help from above!!!

i know that what you write :D but how is in practice i m not sure... because my pregnant friend did ovu test and was negative... but it was like 8 week... so maybe HCG was too high to be simmilar to LH :D

Your opitimism makes me to be optimistic and hopeful :D thanks!!

so i m waiting for any info :)

Ladies, i am not sure whats going on with me i dont know how its possible for an opk test come out positive 12 days in a row now :shrug: i took the first one May 28th and it was positive, the test line was the same color as the c line, then may 31st it was way darker, and every day after since then its been just as dark if not a teeny bit darker. im so confused as to why, i cant possibly be ovulating that long right? i took a HPT test on saturday and it was negative so im not sure what to think, could it be the metformin im taking? has anyone else had this issue? and what was the outcome for you? because to this day i still have light pains on my right side and im sooo confused.

Maybe you have a cyst thats producing lh? It's possible that you might have had lh in your pcos sacks amd is all coming out :shrug: Im just speculating here. I would call the doctors office and ask them.

Thank you Tella, i asked and he wants me to wait until next week and see if i get my period, if i dont i need to take a pregnancy test and if its negative then i need to take progesterone. i hope its nothing i need to worry:shrug:

Hi all!!! I feel as if I know all of you already!! Took me a few weeks but i finally made it to the end. I've followed your journeys and I respect each of you and your fertility journeys.

A little about myself, I did OD on 26/5/2014, so roughly abt 2 weeks ago. I have PCOS and haven't had AF on my own, unless induced since I was 15yrs old. I have never ovulated, and so this procedure, like many, is my last chance before IVF.

After OD I bled heavily for 12 days! I counted the day of the surgery as CD1, which would mean I'm currently on CD16. I also took clomid 100mg from CD5-CD9, this was not prescribed, I had some left over and decided to try. Wondering now if this screwed up my cycle.

I just needed to get on here and have the support that you guys give to soo many. No one on other sites really care what you have to say, or listen and give any advice.
Thank you all very much for taking me on this journey with you.

Baby dust to you and Baby dust to me! :)

Welcome sasha :hugs:

wow you have definitely had guts to read through this whole thread! I joined 4yrs ago and back then it took me long to read.

great to hear you have already had your surgery. strangely I didn't have a heavy bleed at all hut I got my first af about 35 days later and for the first time od on my own on cd 21 amd ever since I have od every month so even though I havent carried to term the od has definitely shown loads of benefits to me.

I think the Clomid was a bit soon after the OD but don't stress about it, nothing you change now. Do you temp? or take opks to track O?

I agree with you about other sites, bnb is like a bunch of sisters and I love that. where the others are just a bunch of strangers, well thats my opinion in anycase. the ladies on here is great and we have alot of grads that still stay on the thread and that is evident of their commitment to help fellow od students :winkwink:

fxd you end up with a super quick bfp amd ivf wouldnt even be necesary! :hugs:

Hi all!!! I feel as if I know all of you already!! Took me a few weeks but i finally made it to the end. I've followed your journeys and I respect each of you and your fertility journeys.

A little about myself, I did OD on 26/5/2014, so roughly abt 2 weeks ago. I have PCOS and haven't had AF on my own, unless induced since I was 15yrs old. I have never ovulated, and so this procedure, like many, is my last chance before IVF.

After OD I bled heavily for 12 days! I counted the day of the surgery as CD1, which would mean I'm currently on CD16. I also took clomid 100mg from CD5-CD9, this was not prescribed, I had some left over and decided to try. Wondering now if this screwed up my cycle.

I just needed to get on here and have the support that you guys give to soo many. No one on other sites really care what you have to say, or listen and give any advice.
Thank you all very much for taking me on this journey with you.

Baby dust to you and Baby dust to me! :)
hello and welcome :)

i think as well clomid was too soon... at least you should wait until first pirod... but its done now... so you need to wait. never ever we should take any medicine without any consultation... especially after operation... hopefuly everything will be fine :)

i couldnt read all posts... too many for me... :D (sorry ladies... )

ready4babies... i have no idea why ur test are positive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->