anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi ladies,

sasha that last one is definitely+ but that would mean o today so you should only be 1dpo tomorrow. Your bd is prefect. I got my bfp on hardly any bd lol. Bring on the bfp on 14days!!!!!

pat, its best to do it first thing in the morning to ensure enough concentration in pee. Oh I hope you wrong about af amd this is your bean causing the sore boobies!!!!

here, oh I think we have all made that mistake. My dh sometimes figures it out himself due to more bd lol but I don't tell him anymore either.

afm, just spotted today. was really hoping for another day of flow. maybe that's just how my cycles will be from now.

Ohhh that sucks I thought I was 1dpo today cause I ovulated yesterday lol. I kept testing and I can see the line a little lighter than yesterday. So tomm I'll count as 1dpo. Lol thanks Tella!

Sorry but you normally o 24-36hrs after +opk. but once you start temping you will know for sure.

bring on the tww for you and a bfp!!!!

Sorry but you normally o 24-36hrs after +opk. but once you start temping you will know for sure.

bring on the tww for you and a bfp!!!!

The TWW always crawl doesn't it!!? Can't wait to get my BFP! :happydance: Praying and Fxd!

tella maybe next one will be better? or just like that...

i m very tempted to do ovu test tomorrow...

Omg this is a first for me, but grief does my nipples have to hurt soo bad!!! :shrug:

I m now 11 dpo... 3 more days...

Ehh now I m very confused... I did ovulation test but its not proper positive but its darker than I usually get...

I'm 7DPO and Its so hard not to stress I'm trying to stay positive. It's so great to ready all of your stories and see that I'm not alone in this. Good luck to all of you I hope we all get a BFP!

The TWW always crawl doesn't it!!? Can't wait to get my BFP! :happydance: Praying and Fxd!

LOL i know, but i find both waits terrible the wait to O being the worst though, not knowing if it is ok to not BD for one night or if it will be a crucial night for bd before O :dohh:

tella maybe next one will be better? or just like that...

i m very tempted to do ovu test tomorrow...

I dont know, suppose time will tell now. I did have a 3day bleed following the procedure so maybe my lining didnt have a chance to property thicken :shrugg:

LOL, its funny how tempted we are to pee on thing :haha: Do it just dont take it as a definite as a opk can still take longer to show due to its low sensitivity. A OPK is around 25miu where most ICs HPT is 10miu.

Omg this is a first for me, but grief does my nipples have to hurt soo bad!!! :shrug:

Thats awesome, it means your progesterone is nice and high and you have a strong corpus luteum!!!!

Ehh now I m very confused... I did ovulation test but its not proper positive but its darker than I usually get...

Hmmmm, i wonder if it is still the hormones coming out from the op or if its from the HCG??? I reckon you should do a HPT to make sure, i find it better to know for certain than to wonder constantly.

FXD it is a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 7DPO and Its so hard not to stress I'm trying to stay positive. It's so great to ready all of your stories and see that I'm not alone in this. Good luck to all of you I hope we all get a BFP!

The whole TWW is such a up and down the whole time from hopeful to doubtful right back to hopeful. Stay positive that your body is regulating and you will soon hold your bfp!!!

Me too ready, we will get our BFPs!! :happydance: positivity is the key! :thumbup:

I think you should test hun. Fxd for your BFP! :hugs:

thanks :) and i hope so you will see BFP in 7 days :D just try to relax and not to think about it :D

Tella i think bleeding post op might be a reason... :) i hope you wont have to see another AF :D

Hmmmm, i wonder if it is still the hormones coming out from the op or if its from the HCG??? I reckon you should do a HPT to make sure, i find it better to know for certain than to wonder constantly.

The whole TWW is such a up and down the whole time from hopeful to doubtful right back to hopeful. Stay positive that your body is regulating and you will soon hold your bfp!!!

i dont think so its post op... because i did test few times and it was negative and the second line was really light... where todays one was much darker as for me... (just slept 5.5 hours.. )
let me paste pic. it was done 2 hours after... after 6 mins was little bit darker but still not the same as test line. so i guess i will wait till thursday and i will do pregnancy test...

Attachments

• 20140617_083329.jpg
    20140617_083329.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
on one of my cycles i did hormines tests, on 2nd day. LH was 9,33 with norms 2,4-12,60, and if ovu test are sensitive from 25 so i think it mioght me HSG :D i will wait till thursday anyway... ehhh 2 long days...

on one of my cycles i did hormines tests, on 2nd day. LH was 9,33 with norms 2,4-12,60, and if ovu test are sensitive from 25 so i think it mioght me HSG :D i will wait till thursday anyway... ehhh 2 long days...

Long longggggg days! lol but worth a bfp wait!

AFM I'm coming down with the flu! Argh!! Today is 2dpo.

Thank you I'm trying to just be calm and ignore it but I want it so bad, I just have to remember it will happen when it's suppose to.

thanks :) and i hope so you will see BFP in 7 days :D just try to relax and not to think about it :D

Tella i think bleeding post op might be a reason... :) i hope you wont have to see another AF :D

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->