anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi guys long time no speak! I've just moved towns so I have been busy.

Flib don't keep us in suspense!!! Lol how did you go???

AFM - day 49, 2 bloods confirmed no ovulation. Getting sort of down about it and my FS says I have very resistant PCOS (clomid, weight loss and surgery haven't shifted it) and now I have to find another FS and I moved 5&1/2 hrs from mine. Ah life goes on! Moving onto gonal-f and trigger shots. Fingers tightly tightly crossed!! X

Farrar - I have very resistant PCOS as well and gonal-f was my miracle drug. I'm 2 for 2 -both worked the 1st round. GL!!

Thanks cridge - I hope so badly it works!! I am nervous about the possibility of multiples though. If you don't mind me asking - how many follicles did you usually produce and on what dose were you on? Thanks again

I have my follow up on December 16th so I'm going to see how much the injections will cost. Hopefully won't be too bad and I'll be able to afford at least one go with the small amount I've saved up in my ivf fund

@flib I'm so sorry it wasn't this month, I've just been catching up and got all excited.

How's everyone else doing?

We'll I'm back from paris currently on cd 18. A little miffed at my temps cd1 onwards bounced around the 36.13/35.9 mark 1 random at 36.2 when clocks changed. got my high opk on CB days 12&13 then ran out so stuck with wondfo. Wondfo opk only showed positive the morning of day 14 evening was neg temp 36. Lots of ewcm (12-14) day 15 neg opk temp rose 36.02 creamy cm, day 16 temp shot up 36.23. We only bd'd up to day 13 so I'm worried now if I didn't ov til 15 I've missed the egg again. I know sperm is supposed to survive up to 5 days but every month for the last 15months ov or not pre and pst op we've bd'd before on and after and not hit. So only doing up to 2 days before does give me much hope.

Hey girls, Had a cd9 ultrasound today after 100 mg clomid days 2-6. I had 2 follicles. A 17mm on my left ovary and a 16mm on my right. Pretty pleased with that. That's the biggest I've had on an ultrasound. And it's only cd9. Hoping I ovulate again and have a higher progesterone level this cycle. And of course would love for it to turn into bfp.

D'you know. I was just thinking. I've spent the last 15 months going through the motions. Monitoring, opking, temping, testing then AF. Bar the mc month wheni knew it wasn't going to stick. The 1 I just spend the 2ww hoping but just really thinking what I am ntrying to achieve ain't happening. But 2. Then when/if I do get my BFP I'll panic like mad that is won't stick and I'll spend the entire first trimester a nervous wreck. 3. If it does stick I'll be lost now without running through the monthly routine I'm now so accustomed to.

Daisy I think you will just move from what you are doing now to all the questions that comes with pregnancy and looking at things to buy for bub lol it's funny how much we put into this and hope and pray we get a return from all our hard work soon!

I just went and priced my shots. The doctor wants me on 100ui (which I think is lower than the normal dose?) which is $514!!! That's crazy!!! If I had a health care card it would be $36!!!! Now I'm not sure I want to go ahead with it just yet because we just used a fair chunk of our savings to move closer to hubby's job.

Wow $514 dollars!! Thank god for the NHS. I'm not even on clomid yet. They'll only start me on that if nothing by new year. We took hubbies 3rd sperm sample in on Friday hopefully this time they won't mess it up and we'll get his results.

Yep $514!!! Absolutely crazy hey! We have decided to give it a go and if this cycle doesn't work we will wait until after Christmas. Nervous about doing the injections though. I hope you get a good result on hubby's sample. Nothing worse then the waiting game. I should hopefully start my shots next week. Wish me luck girls and lets catch that sticky one!!! :hugs:

hi ladies! ive been so out of the loop lately with work and all..also trying not to think about it too much. i went to my regular family doctor for a check up and mentioned to her that i dont know why but have gained at least 25 lbs since my surgery and she thinks its the clomid, because i dont eat bad or too much...my hormones should be more controlled since then too. she wants me to take break from clomid for at least 2 or 3 months...she has pcos too so i trust she knows what shes telling me....who knows maybe shes right and i will fall pregnant while not even trying!! i hope you're all doing well and get your BFP asap!!!

We'll I'm 8dpo today and my temp spiked at 5&6 dropped a little on 7 and almost hit coverline today. Could be implantation, could just be estrogen surge. My bb's have hurt quite a bit since 2dpo (last month was only nips) and I've had period type cramps and gas today and gas yesterday. Perhaps the food I ate. I've been tired, itritable, teary, peeing loads, hungry. But let's face it, it's way to early for pg symptoms and After all the symptoms last month and some previous months I'm not really expecting it to be anything other than my body being cruel and AF preparing herself. However you never know. I conceived last Novemeber so perhaps a year later I will again and here's hoping it's a healthy sticky one.

Wonder if I can hold out till Tuesday to test.

Quick update. Hubbies sperm results have arrived at the doctors. We have both been asked to go in for a routine chat about the results.

I think we all know that's not good. At my doctors if your results are fine they tell you over the phone. You're only every called In for an apt if something's not right.

Surely Mother Nature wouldn't be so cruel? Feeling really low. Oh and had cramps and flushes all day :(

I'll let you all know Tuesday what the outcome
Is. Let's hope it's minor.

Fingers crossed for you also Daisy! I know how stressful that can be.
Afm- had to switch to clearblue advanced last cycle. Got 7 days of flashing smileys and finally a solid this evening on both advanced and the regular one. Last cycle I had a 14mm and a 13mm on cd 10. This cycle gad a 17mm and 16mm and cd 9. Both cycles I would have thought by size I would have ovulated earlier. But both cycles my positive opk's were on cd16. So I just ovulate a little later. Who knows if it's the same follicles or different ones that havery had the time to grow. Either way I hope I ovulate again and hopefully catch the egg. Luckily Df has felt good enough to bd every other day since my flashing smileys and tonight is our on night. So will be bd'ing the night of the first solid tonight.

Oh and my mom has a dream last night I was telling her I was pregnant. Fingers crossed her dream comes true :)

Fingers crossed linkerland and thanks Flib,

I'm gonna be pretty bummed after all the tests and ops I've been through to have me now working well and it turns out DH is now broken too. But we'll work through it.

I'm 12dpo neg on a one step 10mui internet cheapie this morning. I'm due between Wed and Fri, but tbh my temps have been really low this month. All above the cover line. But bar one massive spike on day 6 which I think was due to heating. And a dip to coverline on day 8 they've all hovered at around the same temp.

Bb's hAve remained tender which isn't the norm at all, but cm turned sticky and after last month I'm over symptom spotting.

I'm pretty sure AF is on route. Onwards and upwards perhaps month 16 of ttc will be the magic one.

Does anyone have any experience of successful conception with sperm issues? As far as I have read, if you do have issues it's either, low count, low mobility, or wrong shaped. And issues can be one or all. Please let it be the lesser of the 3 or nothing!!

Hey darlings, I've been Soo busy trying to be ok. Losing hope. I don't think clomid is my drug, since I did 3 cycles at different strengths and nothing. It's been almost 6 months since my surgery.

I'm CD 7 and will not be using anything. I have resigned myself to ivf next year. So the savings begin. Ivf or anything fertility related is not covered with insurance.

I'm here following with you guys. And hoping the next BFP is on its way :flower:

Oh btw I've taken a tattoo with already in my heart someday in my arms. I read it everyday and remember that there is hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->