anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Thanks Maria and Tella i hope it flies fast as well the year we got married he went away for 10 months :D, also ladies today is 7 days since last provera and nadda nothing no AF so if by day 14 and nothing i will go back by my DR. I see that someone mention ur body goin into shock or something like that i wonder i mine is in shock as well. I emember taking BCP and after th last pill in like 3-5 DAYS AF was here ????????????!

Sam > I really hope AF arrives before day 14! At least if there was a shock for your body it has sorted itself out and not with more meds.

Maria > Hows the spotting?

keisha > By the time u do the PG test, i will hopefully have a + on the OPK.

Im on CD11 now and becuase my cycle spans are different every month, I started to do OPK's to see when i OV. Todays test is negative with a very light test line, so fx'd that the line will be getting darker.

:dust:

Tella - it's slowing turning into af I think....BBT still high, BFN on FRER. I have been now spotting for 6 days whilst having high BBT :wacko:

I have no idea what to count as CD1...But I guess when it's full flow.

Im not going to take Clomid this cycle as I was initially thinking - simply because I just don't know what's going on.

Good Luck with the OPKs, ladies :thumbup:

Maria that is very strange. All i can say is we hope that there is still a possibility of a +. But atleast your LP is decent now isn't it.

I have been doing the fertility friends course and in there they state that you only count your CD1 once there is full flow not spotting, Hope that helps.

Talking about OPK's when is the best time to test? and do you really have not have pee'd for 4 hours before you can test?

Jenny - up until Feb this year there was a BFP nearly every week :thumbup:

But since Feb I don't think we've had any :shrug:

Let's do a roll call ladies. Who's still waiting for their BFP? I think its:
Me
Keisha
Tella
Jenny
Arza
Ren
Fee
Sam
Princess

Who have I missed ladies?

Let's hope that one of us ladies listed can announce a BFP soon.
Baby dust to all xx :)

my ops booked 17 august there doing a lap n dye laprscopy and ovarian drilling cant wait have it done :) got a scan next week so doc can see how bad my pcos is. do many of you have pcos x

hi ladies this wednesday will be 14 days since last provera and nothing as yet........is it possible that i may not respond to provera ?

Jenny - I think most of us if not everyone has PCOS... Just a month to go till you op now!!!

Sam - I think there are ladies who don't respond to Provera and need another form of progesterone or even go back on BCP for a month. Can you go back to the Dr and ask them?

I'm CD6 , onto cycle 6 after OD. Seeing the FS on wednesday to hopefully book us in for the 1st IUI in september. And it'll also be exactly 3 weeks till our holiday :happydance:

ah thought that might of been im really excited :happydance: how bad would you say the pain is after the op the doc said you will be sore after x

Jennievictoria - I am having the same op on 15 th aug and same as you looking forward to it now. I have pcos I am having a scan the week before my op. X

hey princess iv got my scan next week :) good luck hun cant wait really feeln postive that itl work for us both and we get our :bfp:

I feel really positive as well fingers crossed for both of us. Keep me posted. Baby dust xx

hi Princess and Jennie, i had the op done just over a month ago, (07June ) and already i am hoping for a BFP,,,, :blush:
:friends:i pray that it will happen sooner than later for us all......
baby dust to all you beautiful ladies .... :hugs:

Jennie > I dont have PCOS but i do have grade 3 ENDO. How long have you been TTC?
The cuts itself werent sore but the gas that they use was painful for me but in 4 days i was fully functional again and back to work.
I didnt have regular cycles but my very first cycle since the OD, my AF arrived within the timeframe the doc gave and i believe im gonna OV this cycle as all the signs are there :D So the op is definitely worth it.

Maria > Fx'd that you get booked in Sept it will be so great to have a BFP here.

Keisha > only 6 more days to test, fx'd for that BFP!!!

Im CD15, the OPK are still negative but the lines are getting darker (i hope im not imagining it). But my CM is also getting more to the fertile state according to FF. So we gonna :sex: for the next few days like crazy :haha:

:dust:

Hey ladies i have been following this thread for a while as i have just had my lap/dye and ovarian drilling last wednesday. me in a nutshell im 26 married for 4 years and have been TTC for 3 after 4 rounds of clomid ovulated 2x but all BFN so alas i had the drilling apparently my ovaries, uterus and tubes were fine but the surgoen drilled 5 holes each side. just a quick question for you ladies who have had this done..... i had mine done on CD8 would it be possible to ovulate this cycle only days after having the OD?? i would be cycle day 12 now and im feeling "crampy" but not sure if its still because of the surgery, im a bit bruised in areas and bleed vaginally for about 3 days, that has stopped now but i have been getting this (TMI) thick yellowy/clear discharge . im wondering if it could be fertile CM?

So our treatment here in Australia is different! Hope to have my period int the next 2 weeks then they have double for clomid for day 5 to 9! So Hopefully something positiv will happen in the next few weeks! I will b happy just to get my period

Lozdog > Welcome :D,
My FS told me that i must take my first day of bleeding after the op as my CD1. And that i should start looking out for OV signs around CD14, so basically only 2 weeks after the op.

Fee > fx'd that the course of meds you are on now works for you and that you have your AF in order to start a new cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->