anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

have you had an AF since then? techincall my AF came 20 days after OD but my last AF was 32 days ago so its pretty close really!

i had my op on the 7th june, AF- 9 June, 5/ July , Aug - nothing yet.

MommyMel - I would test. Id like to know for sure. If it's BFN well, that just mwans either you didn't ovulate or ovulated late. But it's quite possible to be BFP and then Id just like to know.

Good Luck :thumbup:

Thanks Maria, hope your feeling is right! I will wait till tomorrow morning to test but at the moment I feel so "sick", no energy at all, can't even concentrate :( also getting stomach cramps and it kinda feels like I'm nauseas but not completely. Been In bed the whole day, in the hope to sleep and feel better but I can't fall asleep .

So I'm not sure what it could be. I'm just hoping its terrible but good signs :)

MommyMel> are charting? If u confirmed OV, u being very strong to not have tested yet! Good luck, :dust:

Thank you Tella,

i used the OPK, it was positive , strong dark line around the time a suspected to OV, so i am hoping and praying things work out for me.
I have been down this road too many times with a BFN, but after the OD and Lap, i pray things are different.

Hi ladies,
MariaF my cycles were very irregular before TTC, on Clomid they were regular but no pregnancy. After OD with Tamexifen it was regular then i started taking some meds for my blood pressure then my cycle become a little irregular again. Now without meds my cycle is regular. NO TTC MEDS. I am hoping to do IUI my next cycle & i think i should be getting meds (injectibles) to produce more than one egg.

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!

Hi girls, I gave in and tested but it is negative. Will test again in three days which will be 14DPO and then take it from there.

Oh Tella, what a bummer :nope:
But you are only 11DPO...what test did you use?If it's an ic then it may not show for a few days.

The symptoms are all really good! I mean they are nasty, but you know what I mean! They are really promising!!

Ill keep everything crossed for you!

This 2WW wait is really dragging...I'm only 6DPO and it already feels like its been ages :dohh: I just can't wait till wednesday - we go away then and hopefully it will take my mind off things!

Hi girls!

Maria & Mommymel - when I was pregnant with my son I had 2 "symptoms" that were out of the norm. The first was about a week after I ovulated I would get really dizzy every time I stood up and randomly just while walking along. This went on for a few days to maybe a week. At the time, we were living in Missouri (sea level) and I was visiting Colorado (mile high) so I thought it was just something to do with the altitude change, although I had been in CO for a week before it started happening - so it was definitely "weird". Second symptom was that I started noticing a ton of yellow cf. Lots!!! It was gross and definitely out of the norm. Other than those two things, there were NO other signs or symptoms that I might be pregnant. Not until I started getting sick around 7/8 weeks. So, that's the first thing I look for when I think there might be a chance I'm pg. I'm hoping it's a positive sign for you two as well!

Mommymel, if you're at 17 dpo, I would say test!! What is your typical luteal phase length? If you hit 18 dpo, you know you're pregnant! Woohoo!!

Tella - sorry about the bfn! But it is still early, so I'm xf's for you!

Keisha - so you just up and quit your meds and your cycle stayed regular? That gives me hope because you had OD done last year, right? I'm hoping my body will kick into gear, but I'm worried it won't. Did you have to start clomid after OD because you hadn't ovulated on your own yet?

Hi Cridge, i actually did clomid for 11 cycles before doing OD. I wasn't allowed to do any more clomid cycles, so i agreed to get OD done. I was on Tamexifen after OD but my ultrasound showed i had a large cyst so my RE took me off the meds that was in April 2011. Since then i have been Oing on cd14. If i O tomorrow this will be my 3rd cycle Oing on cd14. I am cd13 today & feeling O pains so we will see what happens.

Cridge, after OD i Oed on my own on cd20-cd22 so my RE gave me Tamexifen to assist me to O earlier, this did work but it caused the large cyst.

Hi ladies - I had a long weekend and just getting back online today.

Maria - I am currently 6 DPO.

Looks like we have a few ready to test and some in the 2WW. good luck everyone!! Even 1 BFP would be a great boost!

Keisha - so you were ovulating while on tamoxifen? That's actually very similar to Femara, which is what I'm taking this month. I heard that tamoxifen has some nasty side effects so I'm glad you're off it and ovulating on your own!!

Has anyone heard anything about (or tried) using apple cider vinegar? I stumbled upon some info about it today saying that it can work to lower blood sugar like metformin. I found some other info saying it can help with other pcos symptoms. So I tried 1 tsp. in 8 oz. water about 45 minutes before a meal and YEP - it lowered my blood sugar!

I've been searching for some concrete information from women with pcos, but it's not really out there. I'm curious if any of you have tried it or heard anything about it.

Just went for my results! All is completely fine and normal! I am so happy finally got some good news! So fingers crossed something happens

yay! so your ultrasound was normal you mean? i had that too, as in surgeon said my ovaries were normal. although i was ecstatic with relief i also wonder then why do i not ovulate?!!

well i dont no if i was supposed to do this or not but i havent heard anything back from my surgeon, not even to say when our next appt is so i went ahead (myself) and started taking clomid 50mgs - i had some left over from last cycles and was previously taking 150mgs but no repsponse (well very LATE responsem think i ovultated like CD35 or something) so will see how it goes, i only started back on 50mgs because im guessing since the OD my ovaries will be quite senstive to it :)

Yeah all normal! according to blood test last time I had my period I ovulated fine! So I start my clomid tomorrow! Fingers cross something happens! I'll b happy just to get a period again next month

Hi tella still no period keep feeling as if I'm going to come on but no show!!! Did a test last week said no haven't tested since. I'm 8 days late but know i will prob be messed up after op it's been 4 weeks since operation. Really confused xxx

Hi cridge I had surgery on the 8th July lap huser dye and ov drilling. I was durbon on the 2nd Aug still no period. Did test on 2nd nothing haven't tested yet feel bit different gone off food alot and at first was wanting crisps and cereals.how long till you got a positive result?? Also have had 2 symptoms like u have detailed. Can u help me with any answers?? Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->