anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Cridge > I didnt have any blood work done post OP. So im not sure, i know the OD worked for me as i O'd and also im getting AF naturally without meds.

I saw preseed at our local drugstore but i have seen it on Amazon as well so have a look on there. It is called Preseed...lol As far as i read, your CM might be in abundance but the nutritional value to help the sperm survive might be low and that is where the preseed helps out alot. Im also gonna give it a try this month.

i get Pre-seed at my local pharmacy, and my medical aid covers it..... yippeee

i am also gonna continue with the OPK, it seems to give me readings at the right times....

Tella, how are you doing babes ?

Yes i found it at Dischem and they were so far the best priced. Im gonna try the OPK's again this cycle but atleast im taking Femara so i should OV earlier and get a + on the OPK sooner. I just stopped last month as i wasn't sure when I would OV and it is expensive to keep on getting - :)

Otherwise, im optimistic about this cycle! Wish the :witch: will pack her bags and stuff off :D I want to see if the meds will work for me.

Maria > Presume you're having a blast :happydance:

Whats happening with the rest of you girls?

my doc has not pre-scribed anything for me to take, even after the op. he said i dont need it, but so far i have read that most ladies are on Clomid or provere after the op. I wonder if should ask my doc about it.
he says that all i need to do i baby-dance.....lol

whar are you taking to assist conception?

I checked online and it looks like I can get preseed pretty readily, so I'm going to pick some up today.

Mommymel - if you're ovulating on your own now I don't think you need to be taking anything. I only gave myself a month post op to see if anything would happen, and I didn't ovulate, so I started NPC to get af and now I'm on Femara. I think because of my long history ttc and my age, my doc wanted me to start on Femara immediately. In fact, she wanted me to bring on af right after I stopped bleeding post op. I choose to wait a few weeks though.

I hope Maria is having fun and relaxing!

Where did everyone else go?!

morning :) i was wondering if any of you had bloodtests after your op to see if you have ovulated?

Hi Ladies......just checking in!

JennieVictoria- I have blood tests every week - sometimes a couple times a week. I have seeing a FS since my OD. They track me through each cycle. They have confirmed ovulation each month since OD.

My pregnancy test at the FS is on Monday. FX'd......especially because I don't have any symptoms. :(

Hi ladies just checking inalso, CD9 for me today, gearing up to ovulate , I HOPE lol, snflwrgrl goodluck with your preggy test!!!! my fingers AND toes are crossed for you :)

Jennievic - goodluck with your surgery hun i hope it all goes well and you get great news and even greater results :):thumbup:

how is everyone else doing??:winkwink:

Hey just a quick update! Today is my last day of clomid! I have been having pains which seem to b from my ovaries so hope that means I am going ovalute

MommyMel > My doc also didn’t do anything after the op, no blood test, no meds nothing, he said we have 6 months to try and fall naturally and if not them we will look at meds. However due to my 40Day cycle we are trying Clomid again as it might shorten my follicular phase. I wanted to use Femara but when I got to the pharmacy to informed me that it costs R3000(+- $450) for 30 tablets and you have to take 30 tablets, I cant just take 5, so needless to say I opted for Clomid :)

Otherwise how you keeping up?

Cridge > What CD are you now?

Keisha > loads of :dust: for you, holding thumbs for the BFP this cycle!!!!

Jennie > I had none, doc told me if AF comes it means I OV'd. Only 2 more days, yay!!! Then you can start recovering and then OV monthly and get your BFP soon.

Snflwrgrl > This is soooo exciting!! Holding everything crossed for you for today's test. Really hope you get your BFP today!!!

Lozdog > Im a little behind you only CD5 but hoping that Clomid will help me OV around CD14 Fx'd. Good luck with the baby dance, have loads of fun :D

Fee > That’s great!! Ov pains means something is at least happening!

AFM > Not much to tell, im CD5, 3rd day on Clomid 50mg so heres to hoping for OV on CD14/15! And a BFP 14 days later!

i cant wait 2 days to go i just hope it works have any of you had it done and not had AF ? after i think iv got so used to not having periods iv lost confidence in my body packing my hospital bag tonight :) how long did it take you to recover im going try and start trying straight away x

I had my AF 32 days after OD and second cycle was 40days. However, it is better as i used to have to take meds to induce AF before OD so it has definitely started to work. I took me about 3/4 days to get back on track with walking around, getting dressed etc. Once the stitches was out the doc told me when ever i feel fine to start trying we can start. We waited about 10days and started BDíng there after.

Good luck with the op, it was suprisingly painless for me and im a sissy when it comes to pain.

thank you ooh thats good to hear then as im worried about the pain. yeah im same only way il get a period is if im given medication to induce a bleed :/ but the doctor said start trying when you feel up to it goin try failry soon as i reckon you wil be really fertile then ? x

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a good weekend!

snflwgrl9 - was your testosterone high before OD? Have they included that in your blood work since OD? Good luck on your test today!!! I can't wait to hear!

Jennie - your surgery is coming up! Good luck!

Fee - what cd do you usually ovulate on in a clomid cycle?

Lozdog - will this be your first O after OD? Or second time? Do you use opks?

I'm CD 15. Still haven't ovulated, but I always ovulated way late on clomid, so I'm assuming femara will be a little earlier, but still "late". I had left ovary twinges last Thursday (cd 11), major left ovary pains (stabbing and painful) on Friday (cd 12), then absolutely nothing on Saturday and Sunday. I didn't ovulate, so I'm not sure what to think of that. Any thoughts? My cf has also been pretty non existent, so I'm trying not to worry too much about it. I feel it's better to give it more time so those follies can grow! I did, however, start noticing more cf last night, so I'm not going to start stressing for another few more days. If I don't have a + opt by cd 18... then I'll start stressing!

For those that have used preseed... does it "exit" your body fairly quickly? I'm worried about confusing that with natural cf. Has that been a problem for anyone? I actually got sick over the weekend, so I didn't end up getting it and using it yet, but hopefully today I can. I figure I'll start using it even before I get a + opt or start seeing ewcf so I can get those swimmers in position. I worry a little about using something while ttc, but lots of people have had success with it, so I guess there's nothing to worry about.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great day!

I am at day 11 but had pains since about day 8! I take my clomid days 5 to 9! We r just going to go for it this month and c! I am not to confident it will happen cos I am stresses heaps cos I lost my j

Cos I lost my job yesterday but we will get there

Well, gonna have to try again next month. The blood test today was negative. I would have loved to have a BFP, however, we are leaving for a cruise on sunday and this way I can enjoy it to the fullest. Looking forward to next month. I will be talking to my FS at my next appt (CD2) about what we should do this month. It will most likely be IUI.

JennieVictoria- Good luck with the op!

Fee- so sorry to hear about your job. I hope you find a new one soon.

Really hoping someone on this thread gets a BFP soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->