anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Fee, im so sorry you lost your job! thats really stressful i know because during the recession my hubby lost his job too, but things always work out so dont fret hun :)

Cridge, i had my OD 3 days after AF had finished so that would be CD9? i think? then i ovulated on CD20 i think so 10 days or so after OD, i know i did because sore boobies, EWCM etc and i had a positive but faint HPT, which we are thinking now was probably a chemical as i got my AF (heavily) a few days after that. im in two mids about OPKS really coz they always seem to be positive to me so i must have a high LH level anyway

Not to fuss about the job! Already been for some interviews so going to try and relax for the week and just go for it this month

thankyou cant belive this time tommrow il be at the hospital :) sorry to hear about your job fee :(

Fee - I'm so sorry to hear about your job, but it sounds like you have a really good attitude and that things will work out for you!

snflwgrl - bummer about the bfn!! But I'm glad you're looking forward and it sounds like you're coming up on a good time! Have fun on your cruise!

Lozdog - it sounds like you do have high LH. I used to have that problem - all opts were +. Now I seem to have the opposite problem - they're never +! I can't remember exactly what I was doing when I was able to lower my LH enough to start getting negs, but I know I still have high LH because my FSH:LH ratio is way out of whack. Or at least it was before OD. I'm still waiting for my blood work results.

afm - cd16, still neg opt, but definitely getting more cf. Starting to feel ovarian twinges again. Used preseed last night for the first time - hoping some swimmers made it into position and can hang out until an eggie finds it's way out of my ovary!

I was thinking about you today Jennie! How are you feeling? I hope you're feeling okay. I'm excited to see how things go for you over then next month!! When do you start the clomid?

well you start it day 2 of your bleed and she said take northistrine tommrwo but i have some from before so may start it earlya so i can have my clomid she dont give 150mg clomid but i think iv got some left so il take one of them to make it 150 im really pleased feel like got chance to be a mom. im ok thank you had really painfull shoulder pain on way home :( had take somepain killers x

thats great jennie that everything was successful and yes the shoulder tip pain comes and goes just take lots of pain killers and rest up. you had 4 holes like i did, did she say why? i just want to know why some do 4 and others go to the extreme of up to like 30 holes!

she just said i had a few cyts but didnt say why because tbh i was expecting her to do like 30 but im wondering if they do more depending on how bad the cyts where x

hey ladies,

i hope everyone is great.....:thumbup:
Thanks for the info,,,, and concern, it means soooo much to me...:hugs:

I am on 50mg of Clomid from tomorrow(CD5-CD10) i recall before that i was on CD3-CD7)
Is there a reason why some doctors change the cd?:shrug:
is there a "best" time to take clomid ?

i am so confused ! :dohh:

take care all you beautiful ladies !!! :kiss:

Fee > Sorry to hear about the job, but as they say as one door closes another opens. Just keep looking for that open door! Otherwise hows your cycle looking at the moment?

Jennie > Im so glad to hear everything went fine. The shoulder pains are the worst but it gets easier everyday and yes LOTS of painkillers and keep still, the more you move the more the gas moves. But by the weekend you should be able to walk and do everything normally. Im not sure how many holes were drilled on my OD but someone on this thread said that to many holes can cause scar tissue and that is not good either. So may the saying of "less is more" is true in this case.

Good luck with the recovery!!!!!!!!!!! Be careful of high dosages of Clomid, there is a lot of articles warning that higher dosages might make you OV but the quality of the uterus lining decreases and therefore the bean cant stick. loads of :dust: for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cridge > fx'd that those :spermy: is in place waiting for the eggie :D :dust:

Lozdog > How's your cycle coming along?

MommyMel > I've read that it doesn’t really matter, my doc also gave it to me at CD3-7. Maybe they are seeing if changing your Clomid days wont have a positive effect on your chances of ovulating and successful implantation.

AFM > Im CD8, finished my Clomid yesterday, so now I wait to OV, hopefully it is a lot sooner than CD25 like last cycle. I started temping today again and need to get back into the swing of it to make sure I don’t miss the thermal shift. When do you guys start using OPK's when you are on Clomid? My microscope is showing full ferning but I think that is because of the Clomid and high levels of Estrogen in my body still.

Maria > When you back, girl? We missing you!!!!!!!!!!

Got a new job today! Cycle going well having what I think r ovaluting pains

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you dont have to worry about that as well. FX'd that the BFP will also come this cycle!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Ah i know it is terrible girl, just think of the possitive outcome its gonna have for you!!! All the pain will be forgotten when you hold your BFP stick in hand :)

yea thats what im thinking of started my northitrine last night so i can start clomid soon :)

congrats FEE83....... see,, this is the start of a geat cycle for you !!!!

Thank you Tella, i was just wondering too, when do i start using the OPK, i have also bought Pre-Seed (shooo, expensive stuff !!)
so i pray that i get first "cycle" lucky !!!

thank you yeah my doc before gave me 150mg as the maz so i reckon it should be ok x

Hope you came right with that bath. I just showered, it was much easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->