anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Jennie - I'm 29, DH is 36. Sorry about the stitches getting infected - I hope the antibiotics clear it up fast.

Cridge - I totally get the devastation. I'm actually pretty ruined myself since yesterday afternoon :nope:
You know how my siggy says I'm waiting for 3 free IUIs and we were meant to start in Sep. I got a letter and phone confirmation yesterday to say that we got referred to a wrong hospital and all that time since our referral in May has been a waste :nope: The best they can do for us is refer us again to the correct hospital in London which means another 6 months wait for the first appointment. I don't even know how I feel at this stage. I'm pretty used to being let down and getting kicked in the stomach with anything fertility related. But this is too much :cry:

I decided to take a break from BnB as nothing will be happening for us anyway. But if there's any news ill update you all lovely ladies xxx

Ah Maria, i am so sorry to hear of this, i can imagine how let down you must be feeling :cry:....... maybe God has a great plan for you in the meanwhile....

i know its easier said than done, but have faith sweetheart, dont let this ruin your hopes of trying to conceive. Always remember that miricle happens when we least expect it. :winkwink:

Please pop in now and then, i personaly would love to stay in touch with you.

Its amazing what us ladies endures, how braod our shoulders have to be, and how strong we are ...... :blue:

much love and lots of baby-dust to you......
take good care of yourself, amd remember you are in our thoughts !!! :kiss: :hugs: :hugs:

Hope it all works out for u Maria

I am at day 18 and feeling off! Getting tummy pains and that! I have been crying for no reason as well! Guess I just have to wait and c

Princesss > Glad everything went well! You should be feeling a lot better by today :) now you know everything is clean and ready for TTC :happydance:

Jennie > How you feeling today? So sorry about the infection! Hope those anti's work quickly. Are you starting Clomid with out complete AF?

Im 26, going on 27 in 6 weeks :D

MommyMel > Yes, we both from SA :) Cant wait for summer to get here now. Im doing good waiting to OV, have been using OPK's since Saturday (CD10) but still negative :( hoping to get a + in the next two or so days!! CM is getting more fertile so will be using that Preseed just to give the :spermy:'s some extra support!

I also love this thread, it makes everything just seem a little bit easier! Otherwise how you keeping?

Maria > Welcome back!!!!!! We have definitely missed you as well! Sounds like that trip was amazing! Im sooooooo sorry to hear about the wrongful referral to the hospital! I really hope you are lucky and get a appointment sooner than 6 months.

Maybe the break is what your body needs. Take up another hobby and just have fun with hubby for a while :D But please do check in every now and then, even if it is just to say hi and will PM you if something exciting happens in our thread!

Cridge > :hugs: :hug: :hugs: Im so sorry to hear that the OD has had more negative effect on you than positive :( I have no experience with any of the meds you taking, so cant help out with advise but I just hope your doctor has taken all the effects into account knowing your testosterone levels are high already. Cry it all out, it will make you feel better.
DH and I are also starting next week with a healthier eating & exercise plan, we are not that bad but can definitely cut out some junk food.

Fee > when did you OV? Hope you feel better quickly!

AFM > CD13 today, CM is looking more fertile, temp dropped this morning so hoping that i will OV in the next two days :) Still no + OPK but holding thumbs for one today or tomorrow.

I just found out about an amazing little machine called a fetal doppler that enables you to listen to your babies heartbeat from 10 weeks at home...wow...cant wait to be preg to buy one!!!!!!!!!!

hey no iv been given northistrone to make me bleed should happen end of next week then i take clomid day 2 of it :)

Jennievictoria - hi I had the OD just over a week ago I had light bleed/discharge for my first 2 days after op then I got AF which lasted about 4 days but I had a lot of work of work done that they Wernt expecting to find. My left ovary was stuck down so had that released and I had quite bad endometreosis (sorry about spellings) which they have removed by qurterizing ( burning) then they started the planned work where they dye tested my tubes which are all clear and drilled my ovaries so have felt quite rough for about a week.
I see you will be using clomid as well so I wish you much luck for BFP .
I am not aloud to use clomid as I had it before on half dose and my ovaries were to over stimulated so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this works as we have been told by our consultant that this is our last chance with help as we are not entitled to IVF on the NHS and we can't afford to go private at the moment.

I think I ovaluted day 10 or so to day 16! I had ovaluting pains! Just have to wait and c

Maria :hug: I'm so sorry!! I know how excited you've been for your IUI. The good news is that you've been ovulating, right?! So maybe you'll get your bfp all on your own while you wait. I think taking a break is a good thing. We've been going through this ttc thing for 9 years (this time around) and it definitely helps to pull back sometimes and not focus on it all the time. I mentioned before that I have a hard time with group sites like BnB because I get obsessed about ttc... and with my body, that's not a healthy thing to do. I do hope you check in every once in a while. You'll be missed! You were one of the first girls on this thread and I've enjoyed watching your progress. Good luck with everything and take care!

I've decided to start acupuncture....if I decide I can afford it. I went to a great doc years ago, and while nothing really came of it (meaning, no bfp), she's now moved to an office just down the street from me. There is so much more info regarding PCOS out there now than there was years ago when I was seeing her, and she works with RE's all the time, so I'm hopeful that she can help balance my hormones. I'm just at a loss as to what I need to do to get my testosterone to go down. I think it's time to pull out all the big guns. I've got 11 months to go before I give up ttc altogether (that's our plan), so I figure I might as well give it a shot.

So I'm still wallowing in my depression today, but I'm trying to be proactive and work up a plan.

Hi ladies,
Cridge & Maria so sorry about the bad news!!!
AFM, i also got so bad news, 2 weeks ago my hubby had to do a liver biopsy and we went in yesterday for the result. The result was he has autoimmune hepatitis which damages the liver so he is going to be place on meds that will affect us getting pregnant & he is already taking insilin for his diabetes. So sad about the result but i am happy that we know so he can start treatment. The Dr. said he will get us 6 more weeks to conceive than he (my hubby) will start his meds. At the end of the day i rather to have my hubby health & strong than to be TTC. I will be going back to my ER on Monday so see if there is anything else we can do in the six week to help us conceive

Oh Keisha - I'm so sorry! What's up with all the bad news around here these days?! I see you're almost at the end of a cycle... any chance for a bfp this month? Sorry if you've already posted an update on that... I've been a little behind the past week or so. I hope you can figure things out with your hubby so he can be healthy! I'll be xf's for you over the next 6 weeks!

Thanks Cridge!!!!!
I am 11dpo today, i am not to thrill about testing. I just wait for 18dpo to see if AF arrives, by that time she is here. I was looking forward to have IUI for the next 3 months but i am not sure if that is going to happen, because i had to do some bloodwork so my RE would recommend me for IUI, but i think that AF might arrive before my next appointment which is next Monday & by the end of that cycle my hubby should begin his meds. So i am just here still optimistic but a little disappointed.

Keisha > Im so sorry to hear about your hubby! But as you say atleast it can be treated now and keep him healthy. Dont loose hope though, eventhough the meds might hinder your TTC it wont stop it completely. There will still be some spermy's that can do the job :) Just keep faith!!!!

And for the next 6 weeks, we will all be keeping our fx'd for you!!!!!

Oh yes, i forgot about that one. Mine was also painful but luckily short lived.

Hope you start feeling better quickly!! :hugs:

thank you first time iv had stitches out one down there looks awfull :( said they dont normally take disolveable ones out but nurse at hospital reccomended i did so i dunno if thats why it hurt more x

I have got dissolvable stitches but they are under skin so I can't even see them.
Feeling slot better today. Got a really bad uti which the dr said is why the recovery is taking it's time.

Thanks Tella, I am so happy that i have you ladies encouraging me!!!! I really appreciate it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->