anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

a weeping stich thats painfull is not good, please go to your doc and have it checked out, the last thing you need is for it to turn septic....
good luck babes !!!!

iv come on :O started northistrine day i had op and normally i come on 6 days after iv taken it but iv come on early really hope this is positive x

Hi ladies, mind if i join. :D

Been in a few other posts mainly Clomid forums but i now have moved over to reading the LTTTC boards as i have done 6 rounds of clomid (50,100mg,150mg)with no success of O at all.and my Doc has told me to stop now and i have got a LAP and OD in 3 weeks.

i Have 'Skinny PCOS', was on the Pill for 3 years and then came off when we decided to start ttc. never saw AF in 1 year so then i referred myself to my NHS doc.we have been ttc for around 18ths months now. My Boyf has a slightly low sperm motility rate but nothing to worry about really.

i would love to talk to all u ladies about ur OD/lap stories.

Baby dust to all xxxx

Holi - I have been ttc for for about 2 1/2 yrs now I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries after 6months. Last year we went on the clomid with no luck unfortunately I was dangeously over stimulated on half a dose so was told that I could not continue with it. I then waited for my lap and OD.
I had my op last Monday (15th aug) they did lap, dye test and ovarian drilling but they also found that I have got endometriosis and my left ovary was stuck down with the endo so they also released my ovary and removed as much endo as possible.
I got AF 2 day after my op and am almost fully recovered.
Fingers crossed for BFP soon as this is my last chance on the nhs for help as not entitled to IVF because my partner has got a son from a previous relationship.

Princess - oh glad to hear to your fully recovered, how did u deal with the pain from the gas? that is so crappy, the rules on IVF are so stupid. im only 21 and i really hope at this age i dont need ivf.
i really hope this is your change, after everything they did during ur op u should be so refresed in there lol :D

are you being put back on clomid in time ? i was told i would be. i have my LAP in 3 weeks and then a few months to recover then i have an appointment on Dec 3rd so hopefully she will put me back on clomid then xx

Holi - I only got a small amount of pain in my shoulder but it was nothing to bad just like growing pains but the dr's have got me on tramadol from having my ovary released so I suppose that helped.
I am 24 will be 25 at Christmas.
I am not aloud to go back on the clomid so this is the last treatment for me.
Fingers crossed for you and keep me posted if you have any questions then feel free to ask I will try and answer all I can I no how you must be feeling waiting for your op but I do feel slot more positive since my op.

Just a lil update I am at day 21 today so off for my blood test to c if I ovulated but I am sure I did! Still not feeling the best so tired and keep getting a feeling like I am going to vomit! So guess I will just keep waiting

hey ladies, no time for personals at the moment, will do later. jsut wanted to say i def think i ovulated again on CD15, the only prob is i think this cycle may be a bust. we baby danced 2and a half days before i ovulated then on CD 14 and 15 my hubby couldnt finish the job on the 2 most crucial days!! its never happend before maybe it was the pressure but i just have to laugh at about it really. what do you reckon the chances are of me conceiving with doing the deed 3 days before O??

welcome to the newbies too :)

Keisha > We will always be there :hugs:

Jennie > Hoping that stitch starts behaving and heal. Yay, so glad for you that it has come early, so you can start the clomid quicker and also O quicker!!!!

Holi > Welcome, the more the merrier :D Sorry to hear that Clomid didn’t work for you either. Mine didn't either and therefore I did OD. We have two ladies here that had it done in the last 2 weeks and are recovering. My personal experience was that the op itself wasn’t painful only the air that goes to your shoulders. But luckily it is a short lived pain as I was back in action 3 days later, walking, showering and working. Wishing you all the luck with the op and the recovery and hopefully you get your BFP soon afterwards.

My FS said no Clomid for 6 months, we must try naturally. Im in my 3rd cycle now and praying to O before day 25 like last cycle. Otherwise the alternative will only be looked at in Jan 2012.

Princess > Glad to hear you feeling good! Now just onto BD'ing and hoping for the BFP very soon!!!

Fee > Those symptoms sounds great! Fx'd for possitive bloods and the a BFP in the next 7-10 days :D :dust:

Lozdog > Sorry to hear about hubby, stage fright is horrible but not the end of the world. Well if you go according to FF there is still a good chance. FX'd for you!!!

MommyMel > How you doing?

AFM > Im CD16, no O yet . My OPK's are still negative but my microscope is showing partial ferning so hoping that we are coming closer to O now.

Tella - hi how's you I am having a rough day today very tired but putting that down to uti.
But hoping to be able to start bd'ing v soon but very brused from my bakinni line down so any pressure is quite saw although I have noticed it is starting to reduce now so fx'ed I will be fully recovered for my holiday next Friday just me and him should be fun lol.

Im at this moment extatic!!!! i have just received my FIRST possitvie OPK since we started TTC. So lots of BDíng tonight and tomorrow and a million fx'd that those ":spermy:'s do their job and catch that eggy!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so sorry to hear that you are bruised. :hugs: I would suggest just taking it slow then for the first cycle, rather make sure everything heal properly before bdíng to much. Fortunately I didn't have any bruising, the gas was the only thing that was sore for me. oh, you also going on holiday where you going? we also going away for a long weekend next Friday :D

hi Tella,

I am well tahnk you, just a little stressed,,, the month-end drama at work....
otherwise, how are you doing luv,

have we got no BFP for this month of August yet ?

i need some encouragement here,,,,,

have a awesome day ladies ....

MommyMel > Im at this moment extatic!!!! i have just received my FIRST possitvie OPK since we started TTC. So lots of BDíng tonight and tomorrow and a million fx'd that those "'s do their job and catch that eggy!!!!!!!!!!!

We all need a BFP on this thread, just to give us hope.

You all must have an awesome weekend, i know what mine is comprise of hehehehe

Tella - I didn't get much pain from the gas so I suppose it's only fair to get pain somewhere lol
We are going to chichister my partner has booked us a very posh caravan with all mod cons at a holiday park on the seaside. We went there last year for a long weekend and loved it so much we are going for 8 days this time.
Where are you going any where nice ?

Princess > Still no pain would have been better all together :) We going to a bush lodge in the country side with about 10 friends for a 30th bday weekend. Gonna be loads of fun especially as everyone else will be drinking and i will not.

Jennie > Relax girl, the OD and clomid together definitely worked for me, I've i can sustain the temp rise for the next two days, the clomid helped me to decrease my OV date to CD17 and not CD25, like last cycle without clomid.

thnk you :). since my op iv had numbness at the top of my hip and its on the side they went in has anyone else had this its really weird :wacko:

Hi jennie I havnt had any numbness at all if if continues then I would go and see a dr just to get it check fingers crossed it settle on its own

Tella - have a good holiday if I don't speak to before x

Baby dust to all xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"