anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

MariaF,,,, thats great, i pray everything works out for your BFP..... its way overdue hun.

Praying for you .....
:hugs: :hugs:

Thanks ladies :flower:

This is not how I imagineg it though. There's no absolute happiness and crazy emotions. Im very reserved, scared of every toilet trip, scared every time I pee on a stick in case the line disappears.
Im scared to even accept it.

MommyMel - it took us 8 months after the OD. And if you include Clomid and the cycle of IUI I had we had 17 ovulatory cycles in total in the last 2 years.
And each cycle we used opk's, BD'ed on time, etc. And still nothing.

No idea what was different this time, although we did use Preseed a lot more than previous months.

Im even scared to breathe :wacko:

Maria - :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
I am so happy for you, I hope ur bean is a sticky one, I honestly am praying for you every minute!!! :thumbup: Have you had any pregnancy symptoms?

Oh ladies, I am praying that Maria has started off the BFP's on this site, we are all next...LoL.

For me - I will be waiting for the next cycle, when it comes, as nor did I ovulate and nor have my temps increased, but I am off to Morocco in the next 2 weeks and that is all I can think of right now. Wishing all of us ALL THE VERY BEST!!! My body is on a go slow! OD may not have fully worked for me.

Maria - If you can (only a suggestion) why don't you try the clearblue pregnancy tests - the ones that tell you how many weeks pregnant you are? Oh, you need to get off your feet and really bed rest this weekend until you see your doctor next week. :flower: :hugs: :thumbup:

Arza - thank you so much for your kind post :hugs:

I'm certainly still not out of the woods. But I honestly hope we will have some BFPs in the next couple of months.

I did do the Clearblue Digital. It was negative on wednesday night but positive this morning! It said Pregnant 1-2. I just really hope HCG keeps growing...I gave blood again today and have to wait till monday to find out the result. I think if that comes back higher ill try to relax a bit and hopefully start enjoying things

In that case my dear - I am ordering you COMPLETE bed rest this weekend and absolutely NO STRESS....think positive, I know I know easier said than done but really think positive, believe that it has happened for you, remove all doubt, and also please please relax and avoid doing anything, including making tea, just till you get to a good doctor, I am really scared about your spotting, and this is why I am saying!!!!

Thinking of you! :)

Maria - that's a good sign that the clearblue was neg and then pos the next morning! I totally understand how you're feeling right now. I had panic attacks for the first half of my pregnancy because I was so terrified of miscarrying. I really had to step back and literally take deep breaths every once in awhile just so I wouldn't pass out. I was lucky and had everything going my way to show me that the pregnancy was good and I had nothing to worry about, but after all we had been through to get pregnant I still freaked out a LOT. I hope you don't have to go through feeling the way you do very long. Just try to take it easy. I have my fingers and toes crossed for your test on Monday!! :hugs:

MariaF my dear, that's a positive to me, but please, rest rest rest!!!! And no stress at all...

This is what we have all been waiting for ,,, the BFP !!! :hugs:

I am praying for you MariaF,,,,, I am excited for you... I can't stop posting .. Lol

Thanks so much ladies.

I still have absolutely no symptoms. But then Im not even 4 weeks. I do feel tired and queezy in the afternoons but other than that - nothing at all.

the only symptom I had was cramps starting at 6DPO and becoming more profound on 7DPO. Then the spotting on 8 and 9DPO.

Im still scared to even think of it so am trying to stay calm and level-headed...easier said than done though :dohh::haha:

Oh MariaF, I so pray its positive, had anything like this happened before ?
I feel a BFP coming on !!!

Mommymel - cute new pic!

Maria - I didn't have any symptoms until I started feeling sick around 7 weeks. With the exception of the cf - which I wasn't aware was even a symptom at the time. So don't worry about that at all! I'm so so excited that you are the one that broke our BFN streak! Hopefully it's the start for many more in our group! So happy for you!! :happydance:

Thanks Cridge :flower:I got some ewcm today :wacko: of course I googled it and it says it may be the startof the plug forming :shrug:

Any other ladies waiting to test? Really sorry I'm sort of behind with where everyone is.

Haven't heard from Snflwrgrl in ages.

Princess - whats been happening with your cycles?

Anyone else waiting to ovulate or has just ovulated?

Oh I so hope we get more BFPs soon :happydance: one major thing I did do differently was actually imagine the BFP, a bump and a baby ( not necessarily this cycle but in the future). I literally forced myself to imagine these things...

Thanks Jennie :hugs: how have you been doing since the OD? It's been 2 months now... How are your cycles?

hi evevrybody sorry i've not posted anything for a couple of weeks just been soo busy. Maria im so happy for you i wish you all the best you deserve a bfp!!

I had od done on 26th sept and for the 1st time in my life i've had a period on day 27!!! yay!!!! usually its like 50 60 70 or even more days. im starting clomid tomorrow and pray that works for me next month.

good luck to everybody!

Munzy - wow! 27 days sounds amazing! My first cycle after OD was 26 days :thumbup:

Will you be monitored on Clomid or are you going to take OPKs to check when you are ovulating?

Yep, best of luck ladies!!!

MariaF, wow thats great news...... soooooo happy for you.....

AFM CD28, 13DPO, to test or not to test...... that is the question......just dont want to see another BFN...

Hi all sorry been quite just trying hard not to think of it all this cycle! Maria I have my fingers crossed for u

well theres been no diffrence for me so far iv not yet had a natrual period my next appointment is janury not sure what they will sugest then iv feeling ivf :/

BFP......BFP......BFP......so happy but scared at same time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->