anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Thank you ALL for the warm welcome!! You gals are great! Please bare with me as I dont know half of the abbreviations you ladies use-its like a new language! :) But I'll catch on...
Tella-I think it was you that is recently pregnant-a HUGE congrats!! When you said CD25-does that mean calendar day 25 after period? and is LP=Lull period?! Haha those are my best guesses.
Cridge-Thanks for all the info! ABout your polyps-what did your doc say about yours? Mine told me they were nothing to worry about as they were benign. Other than that he didnt say much. What does DH stand for? I know its your partner but what does it actually stand for? (I promise I will get this down ladies...) As for the diet-the book you describe sounds a lot like The China Study-is that the one he suggested? I havent eaten beef for years and hardly ever eat pork. It has been a great change for me-just feel better. My DH (haha Im going with it-even tho I have no idea what it means...) and I are flirting with becoming vegetarians. But I was told to stay away from soy products and since so many vegetarian/vegan products are soy based-we are holding off. Which maybe I need to do more research on that because a few have you have mentioned soy Iso and soy in general. Think I have my work cut out for me in the research department. Ha.
I am blessed to have my doc as a neighbor and friend that we often have Sunday brunch with. So the line of communication is very open and accessable. Today I text him and told him today was day 15 and no happy face on my OV kit. He immediately scheduled me in today for a pelvic ultrasound (UGH!!! I hate these things-UNLESS it shows a baby someday!). He said something about seeing if a follicle was developing? I think hes jumping the gun a little (probably feels pressure and has enough concern to want to do everything and anything poss for us and in a timely fashion) but Id rather have that then him dragging his feet. They dont tell me at the us place anything because only the doc can tell me so I prob wont know anything today but I'll keep you all updated. Thank you ladies again for this sacred place. Its already close to my heart because the sympathy we all feel for eachother. ALso-very few people in our lives know about this. Ive told my family and some friends so they can pray for us but even his family doesnt know yet. So being able to share on here makes this place even more valuable. :)
Hugs! (I dont know how to do those fancy icons you guys make so Im keeping it old school with words. Ha.)

Apologies. My congrats went to the wrong name. Pitty and Maria-CONGRATS. Tella-Just hope my prior congrats is just a pre cursor for whats in store for you!! :)

Avery big huge hug to both Maria and Pitty....well done ladies...and who says hard work doesnt pay off...congrats to you both on your BFP...Keep well and healthy and take it easy...at least its going right for some hey...xx

CMPalmer -

DH = Dear Husband
LP = Luteal Phase
CD = Cycle Day
They'll start to make sense after a little while, but don't feel bad asking. I still catch myself wondering what some of them mean every once in a while. If you go to "Go Advanced" when you write your posts, you'll see all the icons & smileys.

The China Study sounds very similar, although that's not the book. I should go look at it, but it's something like "Dr (soandso's) cure for diabetes"...??? But it is pretty much based on Asian diets.

You are SO lucky to have your doctor as a friend as well! Although, I don't know if I could show my hoohoo to any of my male friends :rofl: But for him to call you in for a scan - I think we all wish we could have that!!

As for my polyps - I had "several" and she said they were a little strange but they tested benign. She removed them all (that HURT!!) and seemed to think that I should be fine. I'm wondering how often they grow back - and how quickly. I was actually really shocked that I had any, but I guess it's no surprise I'd have spider webs growing in my deserted cave. :haha: Or I guess they're more like stalactites and stalagmites. :winkwink:

Pitty - Yay!! I'm so glad you had a scan and saw everything right where it should be. How exciting!

Mommymel - :hugs: I've thought it would be fun for us all to get together too! I'm actually thinking of a trip to the UK next summer (assuming I'm not pregnant), and I thought I might have to drop in on my UK friends! I should venture to SA too to see you! How fun! :)

Good to hear the sachets are going well. I can't wait to keep hearing about your progress with them!

I went ballroom dancing last night, so my feet are killing me :growlmad:
Tella, i think thats a great idea ,,,, :kiss:

let all meet in the Bahamas. :hugs:.... for a well derserved holiday .... (how i wish ) :dohh: lol

i have noticed since this morning the start of EWCM..... but strangely i have not got a +OPK yet ... :shrug:
anyway.... i will still :sex:BD....

have a super awesome day ladies.... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

MommyMe hi im starting opk's on monday too! im on cd 8 today, just finished my period yesterday. This morning when i woke up i also noticed the start of ewcm :)) but im not testing yet, Maria said when on clomid if you test too early sometimes you can end up with a false positive (she did). wish you luck!! hope we all get our bfp's very soon.

Hello ladies...

I am new to this forum and hope u guys dont mind me joining on this ttc journey...
A little about me..
I am 27 and hubby 33 and been ttc forever i guess..
I just had Od done on October 12
I have read all the pages and ur stories give me hope...
My plan is to do IUI for next cycle using letrozole,hcg shot
I am currently taking 1500 metformin,pregvits and synthyroid
I am also diabetic...

Currently i am so nervous cuz i dont know if OD worked for me....

Congratz to Maria and Pitty..on ur BFP

Welcome to the thread Shareena! How are you feeling after the OD? What PCOS symptoms did you have?

I like your approach - straight for IUI with stimulation! But just to give you an idea - it took us 8 months since the OD to conceive with a combination of Clomid and natural cycles. I also didn't ovulate every month although my cycles have become more regular. So please don't lose hope if it doesn't happen right away! Although Pitty is a great example when it has worked pretty much right away :thumbup:

Tella - any luck with OPKs?

Pitty - any new symptoms?

How are the other ladies?

Welcome Shareena,,,, its always nice to have new ladies join us!!!

MariaF, how r u feeling hun?

Its week 2 approaching for me being on inofolic sachets, and still no side effects.... EWCM seems to have gone now,,, little by little, what could this mean? Hope it comes back soon!!! Lol

hiya no period yet and iv done about 3 pregnancy tests all negative think im going start my northistrine tommorw not 100% really dont think my ops workded :cry:

Hi sorry I have been quite trying not to put pressure om this month! Notice I feel different this month but tryin not to get hopes up and think about it! Guess I will just play the waiting game for a lil longer

Fee83 , different? how different do you feel, maybe this is it !!!! Keeping Fx'd for you.....

how are all the ladies doing today ?

Worried, had a pink tinge to the toilet paper when i wiped this morning, called doctor, sent me for HCG level bloods, dont get results till morning, ive had no pain, im a liitle stressed, i am 5 weeks today

oh Pitty,,,,, i know its easier said than done but try not to stress.... i will say a special prayer for you now..... i pray its nothing serious.

:hugs: to you....

Pitty - I have read in several books now that 30% of women experience implantation bleeding. And then 20% (so every fifth!) experience spotting further along their pregnancy.
Did you do anything yesterday that could have caused it? Like sex or lifting heavy things? Fingers tightly crossed for the HCG. Will they also re-scan you?

Fee - great to see you on here :flower: When are you due to test? Or would you rather keep it to yourself? Best of luck!

MommyMel - how are you? How's EWCM?

Jennie - when are you going to the doctors next?

Thank you ALL for the warm welcome!! You gals are great! Please bare with me as I dont know half of the abbreviations you ladies use-its like a new language! :) But I'll catch on...

Hugs! (I dont know how to do those fancy icons you guys make so Im keeping it old school with words. Ha.)

Hope these help :)

Lingo & Abbreviations is very helpful as well as Smileys

shareena > Welcome!!! Just keep faith, it has only been 3 weeks and I had to wait +-5weeks before I had AF which was a sign that it worked. Good luck girl!

MommyMel > I had the same the last few days, tiny amounts of EWCM and then its gone? It is soooo confusing.

Jennie > just be careful, how many DPO do you think your are now?

Fee > :hugs: fx'd it is a good feeling :D

Pitty > Just relax for you little beans sake, he/she is fine. Maybe its just a polyp

Maria > Love the 3+ digi!! Good luck with the GP today! And if she is still full of it, then kick her under the butt and tell her there are other people that are willing to accept it and then go to your other arrangement.

AFM > Hi girls, we had a great weekend of sun and fun :D Im now CD22 and still no +OPK nor O. However my OPK yesterday was VERY close to + so I think it might be today or tomorrow. My temp are still low, so I really hope I O this week.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

my EWCM is gone again.... it comes and goes.... i guess i have to use preseed again from now on.... i am on CD14 today.... so its SMEP fro me......
how confusing can it get ?

strangley, i noticed something very very weird over the weekend. I am feeling little movements in my tummy (like when a baby kicks... lol) :haha:

And then while getting dressed on Sat, i saw red strech marks on my tummy (i have strech marks from 1st Pregnancy when i was 21). i cant imagine why or what it is from ?:blush:

am i just weird ? :shrug: :dohh:

Thanks for the welcome maria and mommyme:flower:

I had 15 drilling in each ovary and i only was bleeding after the surgery then it stopped at night and no bleeding afterwards ..
It took me about 3 days to recover then i was up and about thank god...
Well the good news was that my tubes and uterus was ok ..and they didnt find anything else wrong:happydance:

As for pcos symptons..i had hirutism and overweight all my life...then was diagnosed with diabetes about three years ago..:growlmad:

Maria...how are your preg symptoms ??? Take good rest atleast for the first trimester!!

Mommyme- Goodluck with inofolic ..maybe thats all u need for the BFP

Good luck to everyone who is testing and are in the 2ww!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->