anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

hiya ladies hope your all well i had a doctors appointment yesterday and i mentioned how sensitive my nipples are atm there very sensitive and tender she said it could be the clomid or very early pregnancy but im pretty sure its the clomid doing a test friday :s makes me wonder if the operation has made my body react to the clomid difrentley because iv never had sensitve nips on it before x

Thank you ladies for understanding and support:happydance: its greatly appreciated

Cridge- I will start letrozole -2.5mg(3-7) with hcg and IUI when i get my af or start provera but i have to wait and see because i just had ovarian drilling done on oct 12

I guess my doc is starting me with low dose because i did ovulate with clomid 50mg before ovarian drilling but only had one follie

Everybody waiting for ovulation - dont worry u will get there soon

Tella- :test: and give us the good news girl

Ladies in the 2ww - Good luck , we will get more BFP:winkwink:

Maria , thank you for ur continuing support in this forum:hugs:

hey ladies hope you're all ok. im on cd11 i think i can feel ovulation coming!! :happydance: although i havent had a positive opk...yet im starting to feel wet. yaay!! cm is starting to stretch a little.

Arza > Thanks girl, hope af is on her way out and that you O soon so that you can catch that eggy! And you must have a blast on the holiday. Where you going?

We will definitely BD for at least 2 more nights in a row, however I belief I O'd either Monday or Yesterday as I had a substantial thermal shift this morning :happydance:

CMP > I am soooooooooo excited for you girl!!!! Good to see that OD has started working for you, I remember my first + it is almost as great as seeing a BFP, because it gives you hope that there is a possibility atleast!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Be excited, don’t let the possibility of something that is still to come let you down. The Chinese belief you must envision that you are preg as it will help with the implantation. So I have now decided being optimistic doesn’t help so I'm going to be excited, imagine being preggers and deal with the witch if she comes. Look at Pitty she is the perfect example that it can happen quickly after OD!!!

Maria > Im like a child with a new toy once I get a possitive plus I do a second test with a digi so that I can have a photo of both and then I want to show it to everyone even though I cant :haha: But you will only see a + OPK in a year or so when you have a go for #2 :D

Cridge > Keep faith girl, we all praying that you will see that line and then get a BFP!!

Jennie > I never had any symptoms from clomid until after my OD. Since OD when I took it my boobs was swollen and very sensitive. But we are hoping that it is early preg signs for you not clomid signs. Fx'd for Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fee > :hugs: im so sorry about the BFN, but it could still be to early. :dust:

Sheeerna > Thanks girl but im only 2DPO so it might be a bit to early, haha. Think you had me mixed up with Fee :blush:

Munzy > Good luck with the OPK's and get busy girl, you don’t wanna miss any oppertunities.

AFM > I had my + OPK on Monday night late, yesterday we BD'd twice ( morning and afternoon) and I used the softcups to keep the little :spermy: in place Had a nice thermal shift this morning and if I add fake temps to FF then it gives me a O for yesterday. So fingers crossed we catch that eggy!!!!

thank you hun im using first response on fri normally just use ics but dunno if there as good x

Jennie - sensitive nips are normally a reaction to progesterone which happens after ovulation so I think the next few days may be exciting for you :happydance:

Tella - WORK SWIMMERS, WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fee - do you know roughly when you ovulated and how many DPO you are? It's not common to get BFPs before 12DPO.

Well, it sounds like things are moving for quite a few of you ladies :thumbup: So OD was probably all worth it :thumbup:

Pitty - how are you doing?

AFM - we had our first scan today. Saw a gestational sac measuring 10mm and a yolk sac inside. No baby yet but then I didn't expect it. So we are going for another scan in a week

Quick question for all you :spermy: smarties...
This might be a bit TMI :shy: but you gals are who I go to over google these days! Soooo.. ok so we did it Sunday morn and Monday evening. When I awoke on Tuesday is when I got my +OPK. So of course last night we did it and because my husband commutes to work-Im thinking that will be all we got this month. :brat: I wont see him till probably tomorrow night, if then. (He flies to work and the weather is looking pretty bad here the next few days so he might have to stay in the rental.) So do you think that was good enough? I mean-I know you gals may not have that answer (haha) but I mean what is your girl's experience with this? Info I have previously read is that its beneficially that we did it before my +OPK because :spermy: can live for like 5 days or so? Anyway-my husband is going to try and fly home for a :sex: and then will have to fly back to the town he works in right after. Thats almost comical right?!?! The things we do.... :headspin:

CMP - if you did it on Tue and got your positive OPK on tuesday you should be covered :thumbup: Especially as you also did it 2 days in a row before that :haha:

BUT...it works differently for everyone. But I think if DH's swimmers are good you are in with a super chance!!!

Good luck!

Ohhh - this is getting excited :happydance: So many ladies in the 2WW :happydance:

Sheeerna > Thanks girl but im only 2DPO so it might be a bit to early, haha. Think you had me mixed up with Fee :blush:

Thats twice now!! I got you mixed up and gave you a congrats so and so did Sheerna. Im thinking that could only mean good things! :thumbup: Our congrats is just a little early-thats all. :winkwink:

Hi girls!

CMP - I think you pretty well covered it. Of course, if you have the chance to do it again, take it!! Sometimes you don't ovulate for a few days after your positive opt, so as long as dh's swimmers are in tip top shape, take as many opportunities as you can! yeehaw! :sex:

Fee - :hug: So sorry about your bfn, but you're only on cd25? That's pretty early unless you ovulated really early. Did you temp this cycle?

Shareena - I had a very interesting conversation with my acupuncturist about clomid vs. femara (letrozole). I won't go into it unless you want me to, but basically it's typical for one or the other to work. Why did you switch to letrozole after you ovulated on clomid? I definitely like letrozole better (fewer side effects and lining issues), but I may respond better to clomid...:shrug: I hope you have a good experience this cycle! I ovulated on 2.5mg (although it was some freak occurrence), didn't ovulate at all on 5mg and am now on 7.5mg.... hoping it works this time!

AFM - I spoke with my nurse this morning and got scheduled for a follicle scan on cd17. I guess my dr. usually waits until you get a +opt before doing an ultrasound (which I thought was a little odd), but I told my nurse I may never get a + and I'd like the ultrasound anyway. So if I get a +opt before then (next wednesday), then I'll call and go in for a scan. Otherwise, I'll go in on cd17 and see what's going on in there. I'm on cd10 now and feel the cf starting to gear up, so I'm hopeful... but last month I had pretty good cf as well and nadda. :dohh: so we'll see.

It's a snow day today! We had about 8 inches of snow overnight and no school this morning so I'm getting cozy today! :coffee: Hope you're all having a good day!

Jennie - sensitive nips are normally a reaction to progesterone which happens after ovulation so I think the next few days may be exciting for you :happydance:

Tella - WORK SWIMMERS, WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fee - do you know roughly when you ovulated and how many DPO you are? It's not common to get BFPs before 12DPO.

Well, it sounds like things are moving for quite a few of you ladies :thumbup: So OD was probably all worth it :thumbup:

Pitty - how are you doing?

AFM - we had our first scan today. Saw a gestational sac measuring 10mm and a yolk sac inside. No baby yet but then I didn't expect it. So we are going for another scan in a week

Maria - thats great news about your scan, I go for my next one on the 14th, everything is good with me, no symptoms apart from getting alittle dizzy at times, what about you?

Pitty - Im glad you are OK! I do feel nauseas but only at times. Other than that - only very tired and sleepy starting from early afternoon.

Thats twice now!! I got you mixed up and gave you a congrats so and so did Sheerna. Im thinking that could only mean good things! :thumbup: Our congrats is just a little early-thats all. :winkwink:

I hope so too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im either 2DPO or 3 DPO not sure but will see what FF says tomorrow. So fx'd that the :spermy: did his job and that the little eggy is on its way down to implant :)

Good luck to all you other lovely ladies :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

hi ya girls well i have a question i had my OD done on the 3rd october but no AF has arrived yet:cry:: and its been 31 days so im really confused!? but my boobs have been swelling of and on like sore which is kinda strange to me as this has never happened before?

any ideas anybody?

reenzjames - have you been tracking your temps? That will tell you a lot. It's possible you've ovulated, or it's possible that you just have hormones swimming around in you since OD that you're not used to. After my OD, I had to bring on af with NPC after about 30 days. I guess I could have waited around longer to see if my body would have done something on it's own, but I figured 30 days was enough and it was time to get things moving. Everyone here is different but it seems like many get af within about 30 days after OD.

Pitty - so no more bleeding? I'm so glad everything is going well!!

AFM - yesterday my opt was VERY close to positive. I was cd10 and almost didn't take one because I never ovulate earlier than cd18 or so. I'm trying not to get too excited about today's test because knowing my body, yesterday's could have been a total fluke. My cf is getting pretty juicy :sick: :haha: so hopefully something is going on!! I'm xf's something happens this cycle.

ReenzJames-I got af 14 days after my od but my doc did warn me that it might not happen. And that if it didnt-to let him know so he could give me something that made it happen. Id ask your doc lady and see if maybe your up for taking something. As for the breast tenderness-YES!! I had that about 6 or so days after OD and then am having it big time now (and I just got a +opk for the first time on Tuesday so for me, it looks like its a symptom of me ovulating). What Im doing is literally tracking my symptoms daily (if I have them) and that might help in the future...Good luck lady!!
Maria & Pitty-SO stoked for you both!!!! :dance:
Tella-What is 2DPO and FF? I dont see those on my cheat sheet. :blush: Maybe "Days Post Ovulation?" Thats my guess-if so-you and I are on the same cycle babe! Well, at least for this week. Ha. :flower:
Cridge: Hope you enjoyed your snow day and also hope you get your positive today!!! :hugs:

2DPO - days past ovulation, same meaning just different spelling :) FF - Fertility Friend, a website weher you can track your symptoms, temps etc to confirm O and luteal phase (LP)
Im now 3DPO so the dreaded 2WW starts but im being positive this is gonna be THE cycle for me :)

im so proud of myself, just finished my 2tbl spoons of sunflower seeds and it is only 9am :happydance: im still trying to figure out till when i have to take it but for now i suppose untill i see a implantation dip :D

Good luck to all you girls, im gonna try and take a bit of a break from BnB, been on here far to much the last month, the boss (myself) arent very impressed :haha: Will see you gals in 11 days or if i test earlier :D

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->