anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi ladies,
Who testing this week? We need to see more BFPs!!! Let keep the BFPs coming!
I am feeling really good about this cycle, Nov 22, is my 3rd Anniversary. It would be such a wonderful thing if hubby & i got our BFP. IUI is coming up in January but it would be so great getting our BFP for our Anniversary!
Good Luck to all the ladies testing this week!

Fee - fx'd for you!

jennie - I would say you're lucky if af stopped after 3 days! Mine usually lasts for at least 7. I think it's pretty normal to last for 3 or 4 days.

Tella - good luck this next week!!

Mommymel - :shrug: I agree with Maria that it's probably just hormones swimming around.

keisha - I hope you get that bfp for your anni too!! GL!

Hi Maria! :hi: can't wait for Wednesday! :)

afm - my opt's have been getting darker, then lighter, then darker, then lighter. :dohh: My cf seems to be getting better though so dh and I have been covering our bases. I went out and bought the digital opk to get a "second opinion" on some of my tests. All still neg. I hate those things. :wacko: Good news though, is that I have an ultrasound on Wednesday to see what's going on in there, so I'm just looking forward to that.

Hi there ladies! Hope everyone had a great weekend. How is everyone feeling?!
The excitement around my house from my positive OV last Tuesday and yet to die down. And boy is my DH's hopes up! My doc wanted me to do a quant b-hcg test on Wed but because we have such a high deductable we found out it would be $147! He suggested it over a home test just because its faster, more accurate etc but my husband and I opted for not doing that. So peeing on a stick Thurs morning friends!! Pray and cross everyhing please. :) My poor DH has been reffering to me as already pregnant (not to other people...just between us) almost on a daily bases and I REALLY fear that he will be SO dissapointed if I get a BFN. I mean-of course it will be dissapointing but because of how high his hopes are-it will be that much more dissapointed ya know?
Does your ladies DH do this and if so-any advice on how to handle that? I just keep reminding him that that +OPK just put me on a fair playing field with other women-it isnt a for sure...and that there is always next month. I struggle with guilt as one of my feelings. I think thats where a LOT of my pain comes from is from the guilt I feel because I know how BADLY hes wanted this for years. Hes 38 and works on kids daily so its a consant reminder for him that he has yet to have any of his own...
Sorry for the downer post. I truely am grateful for the +OPK and hopeful for this week. Its just Im trying to flatline the rollercoaster of emotions a bit and just prepare myself (and him)...just in case ya know?
Big :hug: to all of you!!

oh my hat !!!!! for the first time ever i was swimming in EWCM, I had before, but nothing like this ,,,, gosh... it just keeps coming :thumbup: .... so i tested with an OPK and had the darkest strongest line ever. :happydance: ...... so guess what i did last night..... oh yes... i felt sorry for my DH .... lol :haha:

i hope this is gonna be IT !!!!!! :blush:
seems the Inofolic sachets does work, and works quite quickly... :thumbup:

CMPalmer > My DH is not that envolved, he is happy to do the deed but there after he will only get his hopes up after a blood test i think. We are planning our Dec holiday now, and i can only go if im not preg as it is a malaria hi risk area and i will not risk it. So last night he just said if it does turn up that im preg me and my friend will have to stay home and the boys can go. So he is going ahead with the plans, he doesnt do what ifs. Just remember that Thursday can still be to early for a + so keep faith if it is neg at first.

MommyMel > That is fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get get that eggy girl i think you need to tell hubby he needs to meet you at home for lunch :sex: :haha: You need to get going girl. I might just try them next month if i have to :)

Cridge > I also hate OPK's till i get a + then i like them for that day again...lol Good luck with them, it is very hard i know! Hope you catch that eggy soon.

Keisha > That will be the best anni pressie for both of you. Fx'd that this is your month!!!

AFM > 7DPO Still not much to report, just praying that my bean is about to implant :)

Good luck to all the other girls :dust:

my right boob still has little throbbing pains going through it the entire day, since the weekend,,,,, guess thats a good thing hey.... lol

CMP - my DH was the opposite :nope: I still remember those days when I got positive opks's and was running around the house like a mad woman and taking pictures of them and doing about 4 a day just to see that super dark line.... He would just look at them and say: Oh OK dear...I suppose if you are happy I am happy to. Just tell me what's required from me! Grrrrr :growlmad:

I remember at the beginning it used to drive me mad! I thought he just didn't care :nope: But then I realised that he just wanted to stay grounded and counter balance my craziness :haha:

I think its fine for your DH to be so excited. You know they say that PMA (positive mental attitude) is super important for success! So he's on the right track. And well done for not doing the bloods. HPTs are sooo sensitive now that can really show you a day after a blood test would. My FRER came up with a pink line when my blood HCG must have been aroun 10-15 (it was 19 the next day).

MommyMel and Cridge - best of luck with the ovulation and BD'ing. Its time for you to catch the eggy.

Tella - everything is still tightly crossed for you :dust:

Fee - any more news?

Keisha - its exciting to have an action plan ahead of you, but keep trying! You never know - your little bean might decide to make an appearance even before the IUI :thumbup:

thanx i wasnt sure because its been so long since iv had a proper period on my clomid atm finish it tommrow
good luck to everyone

:dust:

Hi everyone! I have been reading this forum for a couple of weeks and finally decided to join....you have had so many BFPs! How exciting!
I had OD on Oct. 21st....still waiting to see if it works as well for me as it has for so many of you!
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and wish you all luck this cycle!

Welcome jp! :hi: It's so nice to have more people with OD experience!

Mommymel - Yay!! :happydance: I have to say I'm so jealous of your ewcm! hahah!! :haha: What cd are you on?

Maria - haha!! I can just picture you running around the house taking pictures of your pos opt's!

CMP - my dh is the opposite as well. At this point in the game, he pretty much stays out of it completely so he keeps himself from depression. A couple years ago he completely wrote off having any more kids and it's been me not being able to let it go. So I'm pretty much on my own now. But back in the day, he still pretty much kept out of it because he would get so depressed. In fact, when I finally did get pregnant I gave him a book about fathering to let him know, and he thought it was a cruel joke. He wouldn't even believe the bfp test I had taken! He waited until we had the blood test done to even allow himself to believe it. I think it's good to have one of you be more realistic (which it sounds like that's you), just to keep you grounded, but I think it's great that your dh is so excited and has both feet in the game!

Also, testing on Thursday is still pretty early (that would put you 10dpo at the most, right?), so don't get too discouraged if it's neg!

Tella - fx'd for you!! :thumbup:

Jennie - how's the clomid treating you? any side effects?

afm - cd16. dealing with mountain range temps, which correspond to how my cf is and how dark my opt is. I'm thinking femara is not for me. Excited for my ultrasound tomorrow and visit with my dr. I'm going to chat with her about doing clomid next cycle. I always ovulated on clomid so that might be the route to take.

Oh Cridge - I didn't realise you were going to have scans! That's exciting! It should hopefully show what's going on!
Oh I never realised how emotional it was for your DH :cry:

Maria - we can think of each other while we're having our scans. haha! Yours is MUCH more exciting than mine, however. ;)

Yeah - dh came from a family with 7 kids (I have 5 in mine), so we both wanted a house-full but life just doesn't work out the way you plan sometimes, right? We're still happy and very blessed, but it's one of those things you mourn forever. Luckily, dh has never blamed me or resented me for my "broken junk" (as we call it). :haha: He's a good man.

jp42510 > welcome :hi: we trust that the OD will have worked for you as well. Even if it just to regulate Ovulation in the beginning :hugs:

MommyMel > I cant remember now, but do you temp to confirm O? Hope you guys :sex: a lot last night and today so that you can catch that eggy!!!!

Cridge > Im so sorry Femara isnt working for you :hugs: hopefully you will get your Clomid and get a BFP on the first cycle! haha broken junk is such a funny phrase :haha: Its great that he is that supportive and not blaming you, I have read some horrid stories of DH doing the opposite :cry:

AFM > 8DPO so im only have 2 more days left then I will start testing! :happydance:

I am currently on CD22.... I have noticed that i ovulate quite later than normal....
i went to look for a fertility thermometer but they only getting stock end this week,,,,, argh....
so i am checking my CM.... its longer ewcm... its become milky... so i guess i am pass ovulation again, but still getting little pains in my uterus area...... :shrug:

Tella - fingers crossed! Just 2 more days!

MommyMel - I remember getting pains in my ovaries for up to 4 days or so past ovulation. I always wondered if I REALLY had ovulated when FF told me and in which case why was I still getting the pains?!

Jennie - have you started using the monitor?

Cridge - how did the scan go?

And my entire boobs are sore,,, all over, not just the sides.... they feel fuller.
i hope this is it MariaF, it will be the best christmas gift ever.....

Tella.... i am keeping everything crossed for you.... : hugs:

MariaF.... How are you feeling, any new symptoms yet ?...

Hi, I am new here. Just found this website thanks to Google :) I am from Brazil, and I live in America for 12 years. I have learned how to write and read english by myself, so I hope you guys can understand me.
I have PCOS, found out when I was 27 years old, after already having twins. I was told by my obgyn that I had problems with ovulation when I was 24, but never heard of PCOS. I took clomid and metformin and after 4 months, a trip to Brazil, I got pregnant. I was trying for 4 years.
I stop the pill last year and try to get pregnant , nothing happened, and after 4 months without a period, being very irritable with everything and anything ( do you guys feel like that when you don't have a period ??) I went to google and start to read about my symptons , went to the obgyn and ask her to test me with pcos. I pratically diagnosed myself. She test me and came positive. Tryed to get pregnant with clomid and metformin again for 4 months and nothing. Now I being reading about Ovarian Drilling and thinking about. Going to the obgyn today to talk about it. I hope she can help, because I really would like the chance of having one baby this time since I have twins already, and a boy and a girl

hi ya girls well i did the test and it was a bfn:cry: so now that i know i will be visiting my doc to get my af going as its been 37 days since od and nothing!

i think i will just be happy to see a af! :nope:

so i hope the doc can give me somthing to get things going as i dont see my gynocologist for 6 months yet!

mommy mel fingers crossed for you all ur symptoms sound promising!

cridge thanks for ur advise i will start temping and get some opk's for when every thing gets going!

welcome pris im new here my self but theres some ladies who have been on here for some time who im sure could help u with ur questions.

ovarian drilling does help alot of ladies i had mine done 3rd oct and havnt had a af yet so im new to the whole thing. good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->