anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

omg iv got a period on my own so pleased i ovulated :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
thinking of getting a clear blue fertilty monitor .

Jennie - that's fantastic news :thumbup: Your sore nipples suggested high progesterone which starts after ovulation. Hopefully from now on you'll be more regular :thumbup:

How is everyone else? I think most of you ladies are in the 2WW now :happydance:

im over the moon hun iv ordered a clearblue fertilty monitor of amazon hope its worth it cant belive i ovulated x

cheers girls i think im going to test first before i go to the doc to get something to bring a af on because i also think i ovulated bout a week after i had OD i had a pain in my left ovary for a couple of hours so im asuming that it was the big O and thats why i havnt got my AF naturally! i supose i should do a test so i can decided what to do what ever the result is! hope i am preggers lol!:happydance:

Im officially in my 2WW, and im trying not to browse on BnB to much :) but i dont think i will be able to abandon this thread for 11days :hugs:

Oh Tella - BEST OF LUCK if we don't see you on here for the next 11 days and :dust:

Jennie - believe me, Ive been there! I totally know what it feels like :cloud9:
For us PCOS girls even every ovulation and period is like a miracle!! Im sure women with regular clockwork cycles will think we are nuts to be so happy about getting af :dohh::haha:

Hi ladies,
How everyone doing?
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!!!

AFM, not much to report, cd5 today & will be starting BD next week.

Welcome to the new ladies, we are happy to share our experience & journey with you!

Jennie- just don't be disheartened if it takes a while to change to a High reading :thumbup: Ladies with longer cycles may take up to 30 days or so to get a high reading. So patience is key with CBFM :thumbup:

Tella - we'll be thinking of you if you don't check in! Good luck with the 2WW!

Jennie - Yay! I'm so glad you ovulated!! What great news!! Maybe I should look into a CBFM...??? Is that the one that tests your estrogen as well as LH?

CMP - I'm so glad you're in the 2WW!! How very exciting! Try to stay sane. ;)

reenzjames - good luck with the test! fx'd for you!

Hi Keisha! :hi: Have fun with the upcoming bd'ing!

afm - cd12. my opt was way negative yesterday and my cf was pretty much nonexistant, cervix was way low. SO - it's just up and down hormones for me. I'm so very glad that I have an appointment next week to get checked cause I have a feeling not much is going on. I was having some major ovary pain yesterday, so I'm worried I have another cyst. Ugh. :nope: I have a few more days before I really need to start worrying though.

Hi all how is everyone going? I am ok waiting to c if the witch arrives in the next few days!

hiya all iv started my clomid :) waiting for my fertilty monitor be delivred today i saved my morning wee sorry tmi lol can i test with that when it gets here cos it has to be first morning urine x

Jennie > that is so exciting new cycle, new toy and hopefully a new BFP :)

My AF is also sometimes just 3 days, and maybe spotting. Was worried in the beginning but from what i have read it is ok.

AFM > 6DPO, Not much to report except that i have a good feeling, praying that i get my BFP next week.

hi ladies,,,,

i have a strange question.... my left boob is bigger than my right, bigger and fuller.....BUT my right boob has been getting little pains inside, pains comes and goes, almost like its growing.....
could this be a side effect of the Inofolic sachets ?:shrug:

MommyMel - sorry, I have no idea :shrug: But I would assume that it's hormones at play.

Tella - good luck!

Jennie - I think you don't start using the monitor until CD6 or so. But you better check the instructions.
Also Clomid may interfer with the readings as Clomid contains both estrogen and LH - the two hormones the monitor looks for. But I think the effetcs of Clomid are out 3 days after the last pill so just disregard the readings you'll get until CD9 and look out for the next days.

aw thanx hun yeah i had heard about flase positves cos of the clomid im due to finsih it on wed :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->