anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi everybody and welcome to the new ladies.... and good luck.

im currently on cd 19 and i havent been doing any temp and i got sick of opk's too and quit those. i've just been trying to stay relaxed and calm.

On my way home from work today i walked past a parked car which i found so interesting :haha: the registeration plate ended BFP and i just thought to myself hey is that a sign...?:winkwink: cant wait to find out!!

Welcome Pris :hi:! OD has helped many women! It has helped me with my hormone levels, but I haven't been able to ovulate yet - even with meds. :wacko: This is a great group of women!

reenzjames - sorry about the bfn! But keep in mind that it's early. Many women have seen results from their OD after a few months. I had to bring on AF as well after OD.

Mommymel - when did you start taking the inofolic? Was it on CD1 of this cycle? I'm headed out today to get some choline & inositol - I've been taking prenatal vitamins for a long while now so the folic acid is covered. But I love how quickly it worked for you and after finally reading up about inofolic, I'm IN! I hope to see quick results.... well, at least some results. ;)

Maria - I have a few more hours before my scan, but I'll keep you posted! My cf seems to have pretty much disappeared, so I'll be glad to see what's going on in there. Remind me about your scans this last cycle. I think I remember you saying your follies were shrinking..?? Or you thought they were..??? You had a scan before and after going to Russia, right? I just feel like I had some follie action and now it's diminished, but I know I've heard of women that had incredible shrinking follies that ended in a pregnancy. :haha:

Tella - 2 more days?! :thumbup: Man - time flies when I'm waiting around for my body to do something. :toothpick: I love it when girls start testing! FX'd for you for sure!

Cridge - I had a scan on cd12 and that showed a follicle of about 12-13mm so the Dr said I should ovulate in abou 3 to 5 days. So I thought by cd17 for certain. So I kept doing opk's but they were all negative... I was getting really upset and desperate :nope: And then finally it turned positive on cd24. But what did that 12mm follicle do for 13 days?! Also I had all the twinges at about cd12-15 and then they disappeared too :shrug:

I also can't wait to hear what your scan shows!

Hiya Yea i have got high reading this morning but i think thats the clomid also feel stupidly emotional think Its the clomid :(

welcome pris im new here my self but theres some ladies who have been on here for some time who im sure could help u with ur questions.

ovarian drilling does help alot of ladies i had mine done 3rd oct and havnt had a af yet so im new to the whole thing. good luck x
Thank You ! I hope to find some anwers here....do you get irritable and moody when you period is like 1 or 2 months late?

Welcome Pris :hi:! OD has helped many women! It has helped me with my hormone levels, but I haven't been able to ovulate yet - even with meds. :wacko: This is a great group of women!

Thank You Cridge ! I hope to find some answers here....do you get irritable and moody when you period is like 1 or 2 months late?

Hi Cridge - i have been taking it from just before this cycle started and i am impressed by the EWCM that i have,,,, never ever had so much, ever.

Also, i can feel the stronger ovulation cramps/pains and fuller feeling in my tummy as though there are so many eggs there ...lol

Doc gave me 3 cycles to use the sachets, all i need according to doctor is stronger ovulation and regular cycles (as i am ovulating already), but due to the irregular cycles, my ovulation day varies :shrug:

if anything, it certainly makes me feel energetic and bright, especialy in the morning,,,

nothing to loose,,,,, only lots to gain,,, so try it.... :hugs:

Pris > :hi:, welcome to our wonderful thread. I think that OD has made some kind of positive change in everyone's cycles on here. So GL hope you Gynea can arrange OD for you.

Reen > Stay possitive judging by your +opk, you are not passed 14DPO so it is possible that you have tested to early. PLEASE, first have bloods done before you take anything to bring on AF.

Munzy > WOW that is a fantastic sign, keep up the relaxed cycle, and you might just get that BFP.

Cridge > Im excited to test but also not as it might mark the end of the hopefull stage and back to the trying stage. Any news on the scan?

AFM > 9DPO, only 1 more day to go :happydance: Boobs are getting a bit more sore but I get that even if AF comes :(

OMG Tella - I can't believe tomorrow is the T Day :happydance:

Cridge - how did the scan go?

MommyMel - so do you think you definitely ovulated by now? How many DPO are you?

Jennie - yeah, I'd say that High reading was probably due to Clomid but you never know - you might also ovulate early. What CD are you?

Maria, I will only be 10DPO and I have a feeling i wont see a + till 12DPO https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/11195/praying-angel.GIF

Hey ladies!!
Well a big kudo to those who can keep track with who is where in their cycle. I feel like I get it and then realized that I had the wrong person. Sigh. Bare with me guys. :)
But WELCOME new ladies-Ive only been here for about 3 weeks and everyone is so wonderful and forthcoming. I hope you find the answers you are looking for...
Cridge-let us know how your scan went!
Maria-how have you been feeling lately?
MommyMel-wishing you all the best!!
Tella-we are ONE day apart in our cycle lady! :) Today is 8DPO...I planned on taking one on Friday (morning)-is that too early you think? Are you doing it on 10DPO as well? My doc wanted me to do a b-hcg but it was going to cost $150 so Im opting to pee on a stick. How are you testing? Either way-I really :pray: you get your :bfp:!!! I hope we both do! How exciting would that be?!?! :happydance: My tatas are "huge" my DH told me this morning. Ha. I dont know if thats a good sign or a sign that evil af is coming. Between bc and pcos-I dont really know much about my personal pms symtoms.
:hugs: to you all!

i got a strong + OPK on Monday, so i :sex: from Sat already..... hopefully i have covered my bases.

even when i dont get a + opk,,, we still :sex: 3 times a week and over the weekend.... DH very active in the bedroom .... (he makes me tired sometimes ) lol :winkwink:

3 people told me (out of the blue) that they dreamt i had a baby boy .... could that be a sign ???? i pray it is !!! :happydance:

how is everyone doing ? :hugs: :hugs:

i feel so happy today ..... :happydance::thumbup:

CMPalmer > Dont worry it takes a while to get used to everyones cycles and keeping up with them :) Yay for CD buddies (almost atleast) hehe, Im gonna start testing at 10DPO, i know it is early but im really excited this cycle, where i normally feel very out by now. Im also praying for a BFP for each and everyone of you ladies.

Mommymel > rather to much than to little :lol: i take dreams as a good sign!! Fx;d you caught that eggy!

:dust: :hugs::dust: :hugs:

Hi girls!

I've been running around like mad the last couple of days and didn't have time to post an update yesterday. I only have about 2 minutes now before running out the door, so I'll say a quick HI :hi: to everyone and be selfish with my remaining post. ;)

So I ended up having 2 ultrasounds yesterday. One on my ovaries and the other on my NECK. haha! I have my doctor completely stumped. I had no follies (with the exception of all my little pcos buddies). Well, actually, the tech said I had "none - nothing going on at all", but then she found one on my left ovary that she said looked like it had started growing...??? She said my lining was about 7.5mm, and needs to be at at least 8. So basically, NADA on cd 17. My doc was totally bafoozled (I wasn't). Long story short (too late), she wants me to try 10mg of Femara next cycle and if that doesn't do anything, we'll go back to clomid. I'm going to be monitored by US next cycle - as many times as I want. She wasn't keen on going right to clomid because I never got pregnant on it.

I asked her about myo-inositol, and to my surprise, she didn't really know anything about it, but she said she'd do some research and get back to me.

Oh - the neck ultrasound... she thinks that there's obviously something else going on with me that we can't figure out, so she did bloods to check thyroid and sent me to get a thyroid US (which that tech said everything there was fine - which is good news).

I went ahead and started inositol and choline yesterday and today I have LOTS of cf. Whoa!! It's not ewcm (which is good because then I'd really start to wonder, after yesterday's US), but my hope is that the one follie she found will grow and grow. I'm giving it a week and then I'm going to start NPC to bring on AF and go ahead with the 10mg.

I have to run. I'll come back later to comment on ya'll! :)

Morning girls, I tested this morning on 10DPO and it is a BFN but i will continue testing till Monday (13DPO) and if still neg then i will wait for AF to be late before testing again.

I had about 5 different dreams last night and once of them was that i got a really faint BFP, hope it is right.

Tella... dont give up yet.... you are still in for a chance..... keeping fingers, toes and hairs crossed for you .....
I also dream often of getting that BFP, and i believe it WILL happen soon for all of us ladies.....
:hugs:

Tella - will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you for the next few days. A couple of months BEFORE my BFP I had a dream that I was holding a baby boy, about 6 months old. and I KNEW he was my son rather than a random baby. Actually, I had that dream the night of my late Father's Birthday. I thought may be he was sending me a sign from up above that I will have good news....I didn't get the good news that month but did the following!

So yes, I believe in the power of dreams :thumbup:

Sending you lots of :dust:

Cridge - so are you trying the extra Femara this cycle? Is femara a pill or injections? It's good that you can have as many scans as you want :thumbup:

Pitty - haven't heard from you for a while. I hope everything is OK.

Hi Maria,

sorry havent been on for a while, all is good with me, only 3 more sleeps till my next scan and hopefully a heartbeat! I didnt have anymore spotting, I have increased CM with a little old blood in it, but from what i understand thats normal, and i spose i would still have old blood in there from the OD as it was only 10weeks ago! I have slightly sore boobs and get a little sick but havent vomited yet so fingers crossed, ohh and I get a bit dizzy from time to time.

How are you going? Any symptoms?

Good morning all! So today is 10DPO and I,like Tella, also got a :bfn: I like her plan and I think I will also test on Monday (13DPO). Were going to LA this weekend so it will help take our mind off of it hopefully. DH is pretty dissapointed obviously as he was already reffering to me as pregnant practicly. I know there still might be a chance so Im going to remain hopeful.
About two weeks ago (before +OPK) I had a dream that we had a boy. In my dream he was already about 1 but had blonde curls just like his daddy. :) I dont know much about dreams but Id rather thing that it means something good for all of us that has had them. Also-the day I found m +OPK was the day my DH assistant told him she had a dream I was pregnant (she knows NOTHING about any of this) so hopefully thats just one more indication!
MommyMel-Yay for the +OPK this week! So you'll test this coming Wednesday or around then? Praying you catch the eggy! All that :sex: you give your DH you deserve it! Haha. My husband 3 times a wk and over the weekend! :blush: But he also commutes to work and sometimes has to stay in our rental about 2 hours away and cant get home everynight via our plane (thats how he commutes). :plane: So good for you lady!! Keep us posted!
Cridge-Glad you get to scan a lot this week. Glad they ruled out the thyroid. I tried to figure out all that was said in your post but am still pretty new at the lingo (even with my cheat sheet!) and the meds. But what I gather is you get to scan as much as you want and your starting some new meds . Possibly clomid next month. You keep your head up lady and know your time will come. I really hope that besides us, you also have a good friend(s) that you can talk to about all this. Because sometimes virtual hugs just arnt the same as real ones...
Tella-my CD buddy! I will also be testing on Monday with you. Are we sure that we should be getting AF on day 14? I mean-we totally could be too early I think. Anyway-praying for us both!! :)
:hugs: to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->