anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

hi Ladies,

i am currntly on CD20, havent O'd yet, but starting soon....EWCM starting to form now..... :thumbup:
can someone please give me a BFP.......... :happydance:

Yay Tella! :dance: How nice to be ovulating on your own!! Welcome to the horrid 2ww! ;)

Mommymel - grow follie grow!

:hi: all :)

Thanks for your replies :)
I am just going to take the next few weeks as they come... still no af so just going to wait for her to show and probably have a little drink over xmas too! Just going to enjoy it...
Im not even scared about the op now! But I am sure I will be nearer the time lol!
Hope everyone is ok just a flying visit from me tonight I am so busy today x

Scerena- So sorry about the cancellation. That is such a bummer! Try not to worry about it too much in the next 3 weeks, you will do just fine during and after the procedure. I know it will seem like a long wait, but it will be worth it and they better not reschedule again or we will all be after them!! :haha:

Cridge - I didn't have any symptoms until AF was late. I waited until AF was 5 days late to test. I just felt like she would show her ugly face. I had some cramping, but it was lighter that it has been. I have even had some cramping right up through yesterday - but very light. My chest was a bit sore just after AF was due and has continued to be sore- but they were sore last cycle too, so I really didn't think it was my BFP. I tried not to symptom spot as when I did in the past it just made me more disappointed when I tested and got the BFN. I hope this is your turn for a BFP! Keep us posted.

Snflwrgrl - loving the ticker! Don't worry too much about mild cramps - you are likely to have them for the next few weeks.

Tella - fab news about your temperature! :thumbup: It definitely indicates ovulation happened already!

Cridge - not long till testing! I have everything crossed for you, my friend!!

Thanks girls!!

Snflwrgrl - I totally know what you mean. I try not to symptom spot because I don't really think you can differentiate between progesterone and hcg symptoms until after af is due. Of course, I always want to know what kind of symptoms everyone has had before af was due!! :haha:

Maria - I love the lime! I can't believe your wee one is so big. :) Thanks so much for pulling for me. This 2ww has been the worst ever and I know I'm going to be so devastated if I don't get that pos. I'm going to have to lay the blame on dh this time because my body did everything right!

3 days to testing...it's early, but I just can't wait any longer than that. ](*,)

I hope everyone is having a great day! Seems a little quiet around here lately.

ok, so i did some temping,,,,, what does a temp of 37.05 mean? :shrug:
also i have some mild pulling pains where my ovaries are...... ans something strange...... my back (where the kidneys are) has been sore, almost like back pain ....??? :wacko:
i hope this means i have ovulated,,,,, :thumbup:

MariaF, your Lime looks good....... are your clothing starting to shrink yet ? lol :haha:

Before i forget to tell you ladies...........
last night i dreamt i did a HPT on the digital clear blue, The smiley face had a frown face appear, then it slowly changed into a smiling face and the words of 6-7weeks pregnant appreared ..... i felt so emotional when i woke up,,, the dream was as clear and i could remember everything..... :wacko:

i hope its a good sign ..... please Lord !!! :cloud9:

MariaF, Cridge, Tella, Scerena,, i would so like to meet all of you ladies,,,, i really dont know what i would do without such great support ..... you ladies are amazing !!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Snflwrgrl > Yay you are now a sweatpea :happydance: It is so wonderful to see you ladies' progress.

Maria > A Lime, can you believe it! Before we know it you going to be a watermelon :thumbup: Im glad it shows that O has already happened!

Scerena > Im glad you are more relaxed and that you are going to enjoy the festive season :wohoo:

Cridge > Whats you temps looking like? Nice and high? I can only start to imagine the excitement for you to test in two days time. Fx'd and everything else is crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!

MommyMel > The temp all depends on your personal trends, I have noticed that my temp rises to 37.00+ after O for the last 4 months so I can make a safe conclusion that I have O'd. But you first need to determine your personal temp trends. however all the symptoms indicate O, have you had any proper EWCM? Get busy girl, I know it is a relax cycle but if the symptoms is obvious, don’t ignore it :lol:

MariaF, your Lime looks good....... are your clothing starting to shrink yet ? lol :haha:

Before i forget to tell you ladies...........
last night i dreamt i did a HPT on the digital clear blue, The smiley face had a frown face appear, then it slowly changed into a smiling face and the words of 6-7weeks pregnant appreared ..... i felt so emotional when i woke up,,, the dream was as clear and i could remember everything..... :wacko:

i hope its a good sign ..... please Lord !!! :cloud9:

MariaF, Cridge, Tella, Scerena,, i would so like to meet all of you ladies,,,, i really dont know what i would do without such great support ..... you ladies are amazing !!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Ive also had a few dreams about babys and hpts in the last week. Hope they mean something even if it is in the near future.

:hugs: i would also love to meet everyone, i thank my stars everyday that i came across this tread prior to my op. :kiss::flower::kiss::flower:

:hi:
Snwflwrgrl :haha: we definately will be going after them if they reschedule again i will definately be going mad! With you girls behind me!
Congrats again about you pregnancy!

Mommybel- I really hope that dream becomes reality for you when you test! My fx'd tightly for you! Thank you i find all of you lovely ladies supportive too :hugs:
you symptoms sound promising! Gl i hope you have ovulated or about to get to to bed!

Cridge- good luck for testing :)

Tella- yes im going to enjoy it :) Where abouts in your cycle are you?x

scerena, have no idea, i know i have O'd but that is it. Im now CD28 so AF chould be here anytime from now until the 27th lol

Cridge - please don't blame DH! I almost went down that route when everything seemed to be fine with me(ovulating, good lining, clear tubes, etc) and DH's morphology was on the low side. But is was too destructing - both for him and for me :nope: You are in it together, you've done it once and you WILL do it again - I wish I could tell you when :hugs:

MommyMel - the temperature is a tricky thing. If it was me and I got anything over 37 I can guarantee you that would mean I ovulated. BUT - unless you've been temping a while you can't be certain because there are so many variables.....Like do you have a cold/fever, how many hours did you sleep for, did you have alcohol the night before, what is the remperature in the first half of your cycle (i.e. coverline) etc, etc.
But based on your systmptoms it does sound like you are ovulating now.

Tella - fingers crossed! When do you plan to test?

Maria, let say if no AF by the 27th then i will test, but i seriously doubt anything would have happened this month. Im just looking forward to our holiday and then when im back i will worry again about making sure we bd on the right time, which i SERIOUSLY doubt we did this time.

mommymel - things sound good - I hope you've been taking advantage the last couple of days! I would love to meet everyone too! I'm not usually one to stick around on boards, but this one has been special to me. Thank you all so much!

Maria - I was totally kidding about blaming dh. I mean, really blaming him. ;) He has never blamed me for all my issues and problems when he had every right to. No - it'll just make me feel better to think that for once my body did the right thing, so it must have been his little guys. But I would never say anything like that to him. :)

Tella - my temps are looking great! I'll post the link to my chart. They actually look almost identical to when I got pregnant 10 years ago...although I know that doesn't mean anything at this point. I usually have pretty good temps post-o up until the day af finds me though, so I'm not too focused on them just yet.

My Ovulation Chart

Slugging away at 8dpo. Can the wait go any slower?!

I dont want to jinx anything but your chart looks triphasic to me :thumup:

Oh this is soooooo exciting, im really keeping you in my prayers and fx'd!!!!!!

I know it does, but it's not. Sometimes I have a slow rise where it takes 3 or 4 days for my really high temps to kick in. It's a pretty typical pattern for me. Thanks for getting excited for me though!!

Hi guys, how do you check your temps? Never done this so have no idea. I had my pre op today should get the od done first week of Jan, thank god its been a long time coming. Reading all your posts it seems you have all
ovulated post od?? Gives me a lot of hope.

Tella- Oh how exciting! I really hope af stays away my fx'd so tightly for you!

NIKKIA- :hi: Im having my OD done in the 1st week of jan also- the 3rd! You take your temp by buying a bbt thermometor (I got mine from amazon online). You take your temp first thing in the morning at the same time so set an alarm for a more accurate reading, take the temp before you move or get up out of bed, try to get at least three hours straight sleep before taking it. Then sign up to www.fertilityfriend.com and enter your temperature every day onto your chart (if you go on the site they give you charting lessons)
Good luck, if you need anymore help just ask :)
x

Cridge - not long left till you can do the first test!!

Tella - have you taken your temperature again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->