anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

You girls are awesome! :hugs: Tella - I did try to sleep in as long as possible to delay the inevitable. :haha: Sorry to make your wait any longer than necessary!

As expected... kerplunk! My Ovulation Chart
Af has yet to find me, which is still totally abnormal, but my temp took a dive. I've learned one thing from this perfect cycle - even with a perfect cycle my body can't do anything normal or expected. My boobs are still killing me all around - not just the nips - that's never happened to me before, and the ONE time I ever made it to 17dpo without spotting, I started cramping and bleeding FIRST thing in the morning. I'm not even spotting yet, which tics me off because I need today to be CD1!! I'm not even cramping yet either. Argh. Even if I just start spotting later today, I'm totally calling this day 1 so I can take Femara as planned. Eat that you :witch:.

I'm going to go do some "bring on the af" meditation. :haha:

Love you girls!! I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas!!! For Maria, Snflwrgrl, Pitty, Jennie and....who else got a BFP recently - I know I'm forgetting someone... this Christmas is going to be magical!! But wait til next Christmas!!! Yay!!! Hopefully we'll all have an amazing Christmas next year with our little bundles in arms. :xmas6:

:xmas16: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Cridge - just saw your chart....big dip, right? Wow, its still a very long LP. Any other symptoms either way??

Cridge - you must have posted as I was typing! I'm glad you have a plan for the next cycle. And as you say regardless of how perfect things are going it just doesn't mean anything :nope: Yet all the spotting, low temps, etc can turn into a healthy baby...

Cridge - just saw your chart....big dip, right? Wow, its still a very long LP. Any other symptoms either way??

Definitely big dip! I still feel like af is miles away, but I'm hoping that changes in the next couple of hours. So far, it's looking like I'm headed towards a 17 day LP, which has never happened and would really suck. Like 16 days isn't long enough. :dohh:

So let's all do the af dance and chant for Cridge. :haha:

We were indeed posting at the same time... again. haha! And you're a PEACH!! Yay!!!!

Cridge, I am so sorry that you didn't get a BFP. A perfect cycle is a very good thing though. I wish I had one of those :) I know that you will get one though. Just gotta be patient which is so hard to do every month I know....

Afm: my husband decided he doesn't want to be married anymore, which is perfect timing really because who likes to spend Christmas with their spouses? Not him. So I am out of the TTC game, until I save up for IVF. and a sperm donor. So good luck to all you ladies, and may your marriages be blessed and long.

Oh Ang... I'm so sorry! :hugs:

Did you see it coming? Is it may be a temporary fight/mood swing? I know TTC can be such an emotional rollercoaster that things may have been said that both of you didn't mean!! Did he give a reason?

I honestly hope that you can still work things out! :hugs:

Oh my goodness Angeluh! :hugs: I am so so sorry! Like Maria said - could this have just been an emotional outburst through the stress of ttc over Christmas? I hope and pray you can work it out! Do you have other family nearby right now? I hope you're not alone. :hugs: I wish there was something I could do or say to make you feel better. I'm so sorry!

:hug:

Angeluh :hugs::hugs

I am sorry you are going thru this during Christmas. I guess everyone at one point or another has emotional breakdowns especially during TTC but it somehow works out. I really pray that something magical will happen and you can get things sort out. Please don't take any major decision right now.

:xmas16::xmas12::xmas7::xmas9:wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Enjoy your holidays and be safe!!

We have had problems. I would never have left him, because I believe in people, and I genuinely love him so much. But he has made me aware that this is what he wants, and it isn't a temporary thing. This is so difficult for me because it came out of the blue, it's christmas, and I thought husbands were the forever one's you got to keep until you were old and wrinkly lol. I am so tired from crying, from hoping, I just now have accepted that my marriage is over. It is so strange realizing you will never share those memories you cherished with the same person. Or be able to look foward to spending a life time with them. It hurts so much I can't see the end to this pain. Thank you for your kind words, and I wish nothing but the best for all of you ladies

Oh Angeluh! I'm so sorry and I know you're in so much pain now, but it will get better! It sounds lame, but time really does heal. We just spent the last year helping my brother-in-law go through a nasty, nasty divorce. It was really, really bad at first, but he's coming through it and things are getting better for him. It will just keep getting better, even through the pain and heart-ache. I think you'll mourn the loss of your marriage forever, but it will get better!

Take care hun! :hugs:

Angeluh, i am so so sorry you are going through this....

dont allow him to destroy your dream of having a baby,,,, you can still do it without him.....

cry and scream, but the sun with shine,,,, i believe it ......

you are in my thoughts and prayers .....

take care !!!

Angeluh sorry to hear your news.

Hope you all had nice few days? I'm totally stuffed and now back on the diet:growlmad: Only one week till my op. :thumbup:

Nikkia - haha! I gained 3 pounds the last 3 days! Toooo many cookies! Good luck with your op next week!

One week today until my op... Im not scared waiting this tim although Im sure that I will be...
I hope everyone had a lovely xmas this thread is great!
x

Ang - I am so so sorry to hear this. my thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong and I know good things are headed your way.

Cridge - I am so sorry this cycle didn't go as we expected. As always - wishing you the best for the next cycle.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Holiday. Mine could have been perfect if i didn't pick up some horrible sinus congestion issue that has lasted since Christmas Eve. Not sure what I can take to get rid of it or just get some relief so I am just "suffering" through it. I came home early from work today and might just have to stay home tomorrow - oh well, sick or not, my Christmas vacation will be extended! :haha:

hi ladies,

i have the most horrid back pains :shrug: ,,,, last week it felt as if AF was on her way,,,, even my belly button had little twinges and cramps.... but still no AF... :shrug: i have no idea if and when she will show ....

but otherwise is feel great !!!! I am still on ttc break, but i guess not matter how long or short the break is, TTC is always lingering at the back of my mind,,, always lurking in the distance.... lol :dohh:

How is everyone doing ? I hope you all had a blessed and safe Christmas ! :kiss:

i pray the new year will be the year of "BABIES" for all us wonderfull ladies....:hugs:

Angeluh, please if you have'nt yet, please watch the movie called " Backup plan" featuring Jennifer Lopez........ baby-girl, you can and will achieve your dream,,,,,, strongs to you !!! :hugs:

Hey ladies - it feels like Ive not been on for ages!

Snflwrgrl -love seeing your ticker :thumbup: Have you already had a scan? I hope you feel better soon. It's a pain that you can't take an proper medication for anything really. Have you tried hot steam/inhaler type thing with eucalyptus or something?

MommMel - have you taken a HPT yet? When do you think you ovulated?

Cridge - how is this cycle going?

Tella - any news?

I actually thre up for the first time today :wacko: And I thought 2nd Tri was meant to be better :dohh: I have had a very sensitive stomach ever since my BFP but have been very lucky when it came to sickness. However, for the last 2-3 days Ive just felt constantly queasy and then this morning I realised I actually have to go! Bleugh - it felt horrible! I feel really lucky not to have had MS with puking every morning like some ladies do :thumbup:

i have no idea when i ovulated, my last period was on the24th November,,,, normaly a 32 day cycle.... but i dont know anymore.....

only my 1 boob is sore this time..... and a pulling feeling, especially when i strech..... funny symptoms hey.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->