Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Sprite - Congratulations on the birth of your little princess :hugs: Can't wait to see pictures of her, she was obviously eager to meet the world :cloud9:

I'm on :cloud9: in here! Congrats Babydreams... Yay your rainbow is a Valentines Day baby! :) :) :)

Sprite: Congrats! :wohoo: I'm so over the moon for you!

TTCBabY: I JUST KNEW YOUR BFP HAD TO BE COMiNG! So excited for you! :wohoo:!

had another bleed today and freaked out. It was worse than last weekend's bleed and i'm still cramping. called the doc's office and they said to come in for an u/s right away. Everything is good, THANK GOD!!! Right now 2 heartbeats!!! The second one was there today. The second baby is ok for now! OMG!!! It still might not make it and the bleeding could be the start of a miscarriage for that one but she said the other baby is perfect, i HEARD the heartbeat today and saw it on the screen, still so tiny but it's measuring right on. There's still hope for the second baby. I'm in shock. They did a progesterone draw today to make sure that's still good. My instructions are to take it easy, nothing over 10 lbs and REST and chill out! How can I do that when I'm bleeding and cramping??? It makes me a nervous wreck. They said they understood my concerns given my history. But for right now, as of today, i'm pregnant with TWINS!!! :cloud9:

Wow! Congrats ttc!!! I bled and cramped for FOUR weeks straight from 4 weeks to 8 weeks, I had red, pink, and brown...stringy, clots, all of it. He is now a healthy newborn--2 weeks old today!!! Try not to stress, just relax and take care of yourself. :)

ttc - Omg! Congratulations on twins! Keeping everything crossed for your two little miracles :happydance: :cloud9:

Babydreams - Happy 2 weeks young little man :cloud9:

Wow! Congrats ttc!!! I bled and cramped for FOUR weeks straight from 4 weeks to 8 weeks, I had red, pink, and brown...stringy, clots, all of it. He is now a healthy newborn--2 weeks old today!!! Try not to stress, just relax and take care of yourself. :)

Thank you so much babydreams, that truly helps me feel better. That's exactly what i'm experiencing. It's so stressful and just doesn't seem right but I'll try to just calm down and hopefully everything stays just fine. Thank you!!! :hugs:

Thank you so much babydreams, that truly helps me feel better. That's exactly what i'm experiencing. It's so stressful and just doesn't seem right but I'll try to just calm down and hopefully everything stays just fine. Thank you!!! :hugs:

Congrats on the twins, that is very exciting!!:happydance::happydance:

I too had issues with my first PG. Actually I passed such a large clot they figured it was the baby. I went on for the next month and a half thinking I was no longer PG. At 5.5 months I had a free moving lump in my stomach (still not showing even with my very very small frame) I thought I had cancer! The nurse just told me to lie down, I thought she was going to palpate my stomach. Nope she put the fetal heart monitor on my stomach and there was a heart beat!! (now you may be wondering why not a u/s or something to confirm loss, I was in a very remote part of the country and I would have had to fly just to get out of the community we were in)

Miracles do not happen! :flower:

Congrats ttc twins how exciting! Hope the bleeding stops soon, take care of yourself
xxx

TTcBaBy: Sorry about the scares! But yay two babies! :wohoo: :cloud9: So over the moon excited and dancing for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->