Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Excalibur: That is wonderful that Tyler's been sleeping through the night so long. :) I don't mind the nights really. Its not bad considering DD had to be woken up every 2 hours and I had so much to deal with. She was special needs. Either way I'm so happy and blessed. :cloud9: And I wouldn't trade either for the world. Such a joy, isn't it? :)

Excalibur: That is wonderful that Tyler's been sleeping through the night so long. :) I don't mind the nights really. Its not bad considering DD had to be woken up every 2 hours and I had so much to deal with. She was special needs. Either way I'm so happy and blessed. :cloud9: And I wouldn't trade either for the world. Such a joy, isn't it? :)

Thank you hun, we wouldn't have minded if he woke every 2-3 hours but I must admit, it is nice to have a bit of sleep :) Aww bless, I guess it means you get to spend even more time looking at their beautiful little faces hehe. It sure is a joy hun, it's still not sunk in properly yet that I'm a Mummy, probably will do when Tyler learns to talk and says Mama and Dada :cloud9:

Sure is wonderful. It keeps being so. There will always be milestones even when we are old and they are all grown up. Always something that will bring tears to our eyes and make us proud. We have such rich lives to look forward to. Just to think it started months ago with just a tiny ball of cells. :cloud9:

Sure is wonderful. It keeps being so. There will always be milestones even when we are old and they are all grown up. Always something that will bring tears to our eyes and make us proud. We have such rich lives to look forward to. Just to think it started months ago with just a tiny ball of cells. :cloud9:

Too right there will hun, just think, one day, we will be Grandma's to our babies children! :shock: The process of pregnancy is amazing, it's hard to believe that it start with sperm and an egg! Absolutely amazing! :D

Yes! It's hard though not to think about how fast it goes. I try to just think about how happy I am getting to live it. :cloud9:

Yes! It's hard though not to think about how fast it goes. I try to just think about how happy I am getting to live it. :cloud9:

I know what you mean hun! Before I gave birth, people kept telling me how fast it goes once they are here, although my pregnancy seemed to fly aswell! I now know what they mean! But yeah, let's enjoy every second and not think about that :winkwink:

Thanks for posting your birth story Leinz, I love reading them! Sorry you had such an awful nurse and I think I might kill my MIL if she was in the room with me during labor LOL. So glad little Zoela is here, and she is gorgeous btw!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks for posting your birth story Leinz, I love reading them! Sorry you had such an awful nurse and I think I might kill my MIL if she was in the room with me during labor LOL. So glad little Zoela is here, and she is gorgeous btw!!!!!!!!!! :)

babydreams, it's almost your turn!!! :)

babydreams, it's almost your turn!!! :)

:happydance: Thanks! I am more than ready for him!!!

Leinz - Great birth story hun :D

Babydreams - Not long to go now :happydance:

Thanks Ladies!

Almost time babydreams! Can't wait! Any labor signs? :)

TTCBaby: I'm so excited about your chart. This month is the one. :hugs:

Thanks Ladies!

Almost time babydreams! Can't wait! Any labor signs? :)

TTCBaby: I'm so excited about your chart. This month is the one. :hugs:

Getting so impatient!!! LOL I've had 3 episodes of false labor, contractions coming regular for 2 hours and getting more painful...and they just stopped. :wacko: Other than that just lots of BH and have been slowly losing my mucus plug. I'm supposed to be induced late 38/early 39 weeks (most likely 39) if I haven't had him on my own. :winkwink:

Babydreams - Fingers crossed you have him on your own then you don't have to be induced :winkwink:

I was induced with both of my pregnancies. It wasn't to bad. Still labor and painful. I just totally hate being hooked up to the monitors. I can't wait to see your baby boy! :)

I was induced with both of my pregnancies. It wasn't to bad. Still labor and painful. I just totally hate being hooked up to the monitors. I can't wait to see your baby boy! :)

That's pretty much what I was thinking...it's labor no matter what and isn't a lot of fun! :haha: The reward is so worth it though! :happydance: Will update you ladies when something happens!

I was hooked up to a machine towards the end as Tyler had managed to turn himself and was stuck..was stuck at 9cm's for hours!! I had to lie on my right side..then my left etc..then my back..it was awful! I was walking around for most of my labour so when I couldn't move..it was torture! I was moving that much that they kept losing his heartbeat so had to put a clip on his head :( I was also hooked up to Pitocin I think it was..not 100% sure..to kickstart my contractions again!

With my first cervadil was enough to bring labor. But BP shot up when they started pitocin and had to have magnesum sulfate and stopped pitocin. I did fine breathing through contractions.

With my second cervadil did next to nothing. And pitocin had to be up on 13 and it was much more painful labor. I couldn't breathe through contractions at all.

Both times cervadil fell out. With first it was reinserted. Second, they didn't reinsert and who knows how long it was out both times.

It's all labor and all so worth it! Babydreams: I'm sooooo happy for you! Can't wait for your turn and he's here! :)

With my first cervadil was enough to bring labor. But BP shot up when they started pitocin and had to have magnesum sulfate and stopped pitocin. I did fine breathing through contractions.

With my second cervadil did next to nothing. And pitocin had to be up on 13 and it was much more painful labor. I couldn't breathe through contractions at all.

Both times cervadil fell out. With first it was reinserted. Second, they didn't reinsert and who knows how long it was out both times.

It's all labor and all so worth it! Babydreams: I'm sooooo happy for you! Can't wait for your turn and he's here! :)

Awww thanks! I am so excited and ready for him!!!

I think that's probably what they will do. Start with the Cervadil and if that doesn't work then go to Pitocin. I just got back from the doctors office and I am starting to dilate finally and completely effaced, so they don't think it will be long. Keeping everything crossed that he comes on his own and I don't even have to be induced!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->