Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I was hooked up to a machine towards the end as Tyler had managed to turn himself and was stuck..was stuck at 9cm's for hours!! I had to lie on my right side..then my left etc..then my back..it was awful! I was walking around for most of my labour so when I couldn't move..it was torture! I was moving that much that they kept losing his heartbeat so had to put a clip on his head :( I was also hooked up to Pitocin I think it was..not 100% sure..to kickstart my contractions again!

Oh how awful! I can't imagine being stuck at 9, bet it did not feel good! :hugs:

Babydreams: Thats such good news! Eeeeek! Enfacement is real good. :) It won't be long and your lil boy will be here. :yipee:

EX: I wouldn't want to be stuck at 9 either. Did you feel like you had to push at 9? My pushing urge was so bad at 8, the nurse had to hold her in.

Babyedreams - That's great news, won't be long now and you'll have your little bundle of joy in your arms :happydance: It didn't feel nice at all! Was soooo uncomfortable! :( :hugs:

Leinz - I sure did feel like I needed to push, I was pushing for ages, my body wouldn't let me stop, it helped to relieve the pain but my Midwife kept telling me to stop pushing and breathe through the Contractions, I couldn't though! I was crying my eyes out as it was that painful! Aww bless, that's not good!

Ex: Wow, I know just how good it feels to push and how you can't stop it. I couldn't imagine that. Thats awful. So, you were having contractions and they weren't helping things progress? I'm shaking my head baffled. You did great! I'm cringing.

Hey everyone!
Had a scan yesterday and bean is breech!! the consultant does not think that she will turn now given my weird uterus thing and the fact that he thinks she is a big baby, he forgot to request size on my scan but am measuring 38.5cm and fluid is normal so he thinks she is big! I have a scan on the 19th to measure size and confirm presentation but looks like will be a c-section on or around the 7th of march very excited that I will get to meet her early but not looking forward to being cut open!!
Hope all the mummies are doing great and babydreams- not long now!!!
xx

Sprite, sorry to hear baby is breech but glad to hear you will be meeting her soon!!!

Aww Sprite, sorry about your little girl being breech! I know you are excited to meet her though, and it won't be long!!!

Leinz - Oh it felt amazing to push! Definetly eased the pain a lot! That's right hun, I think it was because Tyler had somehow managed to turn so therefore he couldn't move any further down and cause me to reach 10cm, if that makes sense? Something like that anyway....:shrug:

Sprite - Sorry to hear your little one is breech hun, not long until you get to meet your bundle of joy though :happydance:

Sprite: Thats unfortunate. But, its going to be wonderful meeting your rainbow, no matter how she has to arrive. :)

And Maybe, she will turn yet... Some don't turn until 37 weeks or right before birth. There's always a chance.

Hi everyone :wave: we just suffered a loss and having now to wait it out until May due to the methotrexate. May I join? I just got my day 7 results back and they are at 63, my hCG is dropping really fast. Anyone else waiting out their metho?

Congrats to all the BFP!! H&H 9 months to you! I can't wait for May to show up so we can have that little bundle of joy. We are on team pink!!:pink:

Allforthegirl - Hiya hun :hi:

Welcome to the thread, so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Sending you lot's of sticky baby :dust: for May, it will be here before you know it :winkwink:

Hi everyone :wave: we just suffered a loss and having now to wait it out until May due to the methotrexate. May I join? I just got my day 7 results back and they are at 63, my hCG is dropping really fast. Anyone else waiting out their metho?

Congrats to all the BFP!! H&H 9 months to you! I can't wait for May to show up so we can have that little bundle of joy. We are on team pink!!:pink:

I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs: This thread was for BFP's of last year. But, stick around... lots of rainbows are happening up in here. :) Bring on May...

So sorry for your loss and i hope you get your GIRL soon!!! :hugs:

Ladies, I am so sorry I haven't updated--I have been so busy!

My little miracle baby Weston Nickolas was born at exactly 39 weeks on Valentine's Day, 7 lbs 14 oz and just perfect!! :cloud9::happydance: He is such a good baby and we are so blessed to have him in our lives!!! I can't believe I started on this thread 1 year ago so devastated from my losses, and now I am holding my little rainbow. Could not have made it through without all of you!!!! :hugs:

And ttcbaby you got your BFP!!!! Yay!!!! :thumbup: H&H 9 months to you!!!

Attachments

• 20130225_7 (800x533).jpg
    20130225_7 (800x533).jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 0

My little miracle baby Weston Nickolas was born at exactly 39 weeks on Valentine's Day, 7 lbs 14 oz and just perfect!! :cloud9::happydance: He is such a good baby and we are so blessed to have him in our lives!!! I can't believe I started on this thread 1 year ago so devastated from my losses, and now I am holding my little rainbow. Could not have made it through without all of you!!!! :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Babydreams - Congratulations on your little bundle of joy, Weston is such a little cutie! :cloud9:

ttc - Congratulations on your :bfp:! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

What a beautiful little angel :angel: Congrats!! :happydance:

Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating sooner our little rainbow arrived early at 36 6!! Was due for a section on the 8th of march as she was breech but woke up in the early hours of the Wed last week (20thfeb) to my waters breaking, sooooo much fluid!!) Went in to labour and Isabella Elizabeth ( Izzy) was born via emergency c section at 09.55 weighing 5 pounds 14 ounces. She is amazing so good and feeding well so fingers crossed it continues!!
Babydreams congratulations!!!!
ttc yay for your bfp!!!
Hope everyone else doing well
Xxx

Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating sooner our little rainbow arrived early at 36 6!! Was due for a section on the 8th of march as she was breech but woke up in the early hours of the Wed last week (20thfeb) to my waters breaking, sooooo much fluid!!) Went in to labour and Isabella Elizabeth ( Izzy) was born via emergency c section at 09.55 weighing 5 pounds 14 ounces. She is amazing so good and feeding well so fingers crossed it continues!!
Babydreams congratulations!!!!
ttc yay for your bfp!!!
Hope everyone else doing well
Xxx

Congrats to you too and your new bundle of joy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->