Anyone into WWE or TNA?

I was the same hun, I was disgusted by the Sheamus Daniel Bryan match. It was the result that I wanted but would have rathered see the two lads wrestle and Sheamus actually win by beating DBry cleanly not with a cheap win like that!

I agree the HHH,HBK,Taker match was fantastic!!

I'm not gonna stay up for Raw tonight because I'm afraid I'll be disappointed with more crap from cena rather than some action, the match itself was great but so disappointed with the ending!

I spent most of the ppv saying to myself....ffs even that got more time than Sheamus/DBry!!! Like Brodus Clay?!?!?!?

I was really disappointed with the Sheamus match!! Wth was that about. I wanted him to win but in an actual match.

Taker/HHH/HBK was awesome. So emotional.
Cena really should of won as he's the one who will carry in in the WWE.
Xxx

Yup brodus clay, the divas match every stupid backstage segment made my blood boil more and more. I wonder how I would have enjoyed mania as a whole if that had happened at the end? It really put me in negativi mindset before the ppv got going.

Bullspit!

Yeah I feel the same it coloured my entire experience of mania!

It better haha :) I'll have to wait til tomorrow evening to watch it though

I've had to ignore this thread all day ladies lol we just got done watching it. I have to agree with you all on the dbry/sheamus match, what an absolute joke. We were both just sat here like wtf was that! HHH/Taker/HBK was fantastic, so glad the streak is still intact. What the hell was all that faff with Brodus Clay? As we had it recorded we fast forwarded through the divas match, I can't be doing with that. Like I said to DH, if I wanted to see a load of skinny women in no clothes pulling each others hair, I'd go into town on a Saturday night. Rock/Cena was fab too, and I was very happy with the result although I might be alone lol

Haha I'd love to see a proper divas match but they just take the piss out of all the ones thast can wrestle and parade the models about instead.

Did anyone watch the natalya v aj match when natalya turned heel? That was a FANTASTIC wrestling match! So it does show that women can wrestle when given the opportunity to do so! Someone suggested they should put natalya v beth in a 30 min iron man match and I thought that would be brill!

Haven't watched raw yet, my mums here and I won't be able to watch it properly so will be watching it in about an hour or so - o hope something actually happens! Or are we going to see same old smiling, water off a ducks back cena?

you lot are gunna have kittens when you watch raw :p not that i was shocked i knew it was coming :D

Ooh isabelsmummy I'd love to see Natalya and Beth in a match together!!
At the house shows there seems to be a lot less hair pulling and more actual wrestling, at least at the ones I've been to.

Can't wait to see Raw!! Come on 5.30 when OH is home from work!!

you lot are gunna have kittens when you watch raw :p not that i was shocked i knew it was coming :D

I hope this is a good thing! I've heard lots of rumours about an announcment or a certain persons return which I won't say in case of spoilers lol I'm watching it now - exciting!

I hope this is a good thing! I've heard lots of rumours about an announcment or a certain persons return which I won't say in case of spoilers lol I'm watching it now - exciting!

You'll have to let me know what happens as we don't have sports so can't watch raw/smackdown.

i screamed when i watched it... even tho i did no it was coming!

So I've just been on wwe.com for a bit of a catch up (omg at last nights raw), and was looking at wrestlemania pictures and Kane has his mask back??? What's all that about then? Can someone explain? I'm confused lol.

So I've just been on wwe.com for a bit of a catch up (omg at last nights raw), and was looking at wrestlemania pictures and Kane has his mask back??? What's all that about then? Can someone explain? I'm confused lol.

Not really much story behind it really tbh, he went away unmasked and returned masked with a sinister persona
:thumbup:

I looked on wwe.com to see what all the raw fuss is. Meh, can't say I was ever that fussed on Lesnar.

I can't wait to get home so i can download Raw :)

isabelsmummy Where are you from? I'm from near Newcastle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->