Anyone Just Past EDD Want to Wait Out Labor Together?

Just did a bit of nipple rubbing - I'll keep you updated!

Ha ha.
I just can't face the nipple rubbing. My toddler still has a tiny feed before he goes to bed...nipples have been milk bars for ages now and sadly I feel a bit gross when anything touches them other then LO mouth! Needless to say DH not very happy about that! :blush:
Teabella my induction is booked for Thursday. But so praying something happens naturally!!

Ha ha.
I just can't face the nipple rubbing. My toddler still has a tiny feed before he goes to bed...nipples have been milk bars for ages now and sadly I feel a bit gross when anything touches them other then LO mouth! Needless to say DH not very happy about that! :blush:
Teabella my induction is booked for Thursday. But so praying something happens naturally!!

My induction is booked for the same day!

Hi Ladies, Hope you don't mind if I join in :flower:

EDD was yesterday but I've been saying from the start this would be a May baby. Saw my midwife yesterday and I'm 2cm dilated and at -1. I had some spotting and cramping after the internal but nothing today.

Count my dh among those not interested. I threatened to have my midwife write a prescription for daily semen injection :haha:

My DH would do it multiple times a day if allowed :dohh:

I lost a bit more mucus plug if that's possible, and still have the AF style cramps but nothing regular :growlmad: I suppose more sex it is! And bouncing on the ball.

Hi Ladies, Hope you don't mind if I join in :flower:

EDD was yesterday but I've been saying from the start this would be a May baby. Saw my midwife yesterday and I'm 2cm dilated and at -1. I had some spotting and cramping after the internal but nothing today.

Count my dh among those not interested. I threatened to have my midwife write a prescription for daily semen injection :haha:

Welcome xxx

Welcome rainkat!

How'd everyone do overnight? Anyone get lucky with any of their induction techniques or are we all still hanging on?!

Welcome rainkat!

How'd everyone do overnight? Anyone get lucky with any of their induction techniques or are we all still hanging on?!

I'm still here! Officially 41 weeks today. Off for my sweep this morning though so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Still here too!!! Had a very good nights sleep with no twinges at all. 40+1 today.
Good luck with the sweep teabella x

Dh and I managed to dtd this morning (was so happy it didn't hurt!) but not a twinge or anything since. He told me he might give it a round 2 tonight too, lovely man is taking one for the team!!! :rofl:

Good luck at your sweep teabella!!!

Just thought I'd update you all. Sweep went well - not painful, just uncomfortable. Turns out I'm 3cm dilated and my membranes are bulging - so v favourable cervix. She seemed surprised I wasn't actually already in labour. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much though - that's the only problem with the mw being so positive - gonna be disappointed if nothing happens.

That's great news teabella!!! Fingers tightly crossed for you hun!

Can I ask (because my preggo brain doesn't remember!! Lol) did you have any contractions or symptoms that made you think you might be dilating?)

That's great news teabella!!! Fingers tightly crossed for you hun!

Can I ask (because my preggo brain doesn't remember!! Lol) did you have any contractions or symptoms that made you think you might be dilating?)

No, not really. I lost my plug 2 weeks ago and I've had some reAlly mild period pains a few times. I reckon I've been dilating really slowly over the last 2 weeks which is why I haven't felt it. It's nice to know im 30% of the way there:) feeling quite crampy now so let's hope labour will start this weekend.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Anyone having any twinges?

YAY! :happydance: I definitely think you might be going into labour tonight or tomorrow hun!

I haven't even lost bits of my plug yet! :dohh: I spent 3 hours walking around town today and felt nothing, not even more pressure down low! Feel like I am miles away from anything starting.

YAY! :happydance: I definitely think you might be going into labour tonight or tomorrow hun!

I haven't even lost bits of my plug yet! :dohh: I spent 3 hours walking around town today and felt nothing, not even more pressure down low! Feel like I am miles away from anything starting.

Things can change really quickly though - you could suddenly go into labour this afternoon and everything will happen at the same time. Whereas everything is going really sloooooooow with me :)

Woohoo! Sounds like you're close :) I lost more plug yesterday but then read that dtd can knock it loose so I've lost hope that it's coming out because I'm dilating. I am hardly over my due date but beginning to lose hope that things will happen on their own. My mom and stepdad have their birthday on the 3rd and I do NOT want my baby born that day, though I realize I car be picky about everything! Sigh! Well GL teabella keep us posted!

Woohoo! Sounds like you're close :) I lost more plug yesterday but then read that dtd can knock it loose so I've lost hope that it's coming out because I'm dilating. I am hardly over my due date but beginning to lose hope that things will happen on their own. My mom and stepdad have their birthday on the 3rd and I do NOT want my baby born that day, though I realize I car be picky about everything! Sigh! Well GL teabella keep us posted!

I'm still here too. 41 weeks today!!
Lauren I laughed at the 3rd may thing as that is also my dads birthday and sadly my dad is really not a role model for me so I am not overly keen on baby being born then either :laugh2: Problem is induction booked for 2nd so may not have a choice!!

Teabella great news re positive sweep... I am guessing you will go into labour tonight or tomorrow. Fx hon! :happydance:

Tawn - still here I see. Like me no signs at all!!
I am sadly feeling more certain I will need to be induced! :growlmad:

Hang in there everyone!
:hugs:

I'm still here too. 41 weeks today!!
Lauren I laughed at the 3rd may thing as that is also my dads birthday and sadly my dad is really not a role model for me so I am not overly keen on baby being born then either :laugh2: Problem is induction booked for 2nd so may not have a choice!!

Teabella great news re positive sweep... I am guessing you will go into labour tonight or tomorrow. Fx hon! :happydance:

Tawn - still here I see. Like me no signs at all!!
I am sadly feeling more certain I will need to be induced! :growlmad:

Hang in there everyone!
:hugs:

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't want that day!! My dr will want to induce me on the 2nd since I'll be a week over but I'm going ask her to push it out. I suppose my LO could still come the 3rd, though...My mom and I don't have a very good relationship and she's also not a role model for me. I wish we weren't in this boat but I am comforted that you have the same situation! Plus we (and my daughter) would NEVER hear the end of it and they'd want to share celebrations with her etc and I just don't want her feeling obligated to spend her birthday with a smothering, unstable grandmother. :dohh: I even considered getting induced well beforehand to avoid that date but I just don't know that it's worth it as induction is my least favored option. Well FX that both of ours come sooner!! :hugs:

That's great news teabella, the thought that you are already 3cm is great and shows that at least something is happening. I have a feeling that if I get a sweep next week they will tell me the same as I have felt like I've been dialating slowly for the past couple of weeks as the pressure is right there and I feel like my waters could go pop at any time!!!

Sounds promising Teabella, although I totally understand not wanting to get your hopes up. I hope I'm slowly moving along like you. The more we can accomplish ahead of time the less to do in labour.

I've lost more pink mucous this morning. Lots of back pain last night but nothing progressed :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->