Anyone Just Past EDD Want to Wait Out Labor Together?

rainkat I'm envious of your pink plug! Lol!! Mine has been yellowy so I don't think there's any blood in there, even after dtd. Oh well! I still feel encouraged seeing it.

BTW ladies maybe I can get your opinion on this: I woke up to pee last night and felt the same slight watery CM I've been feeling for weeks. Upon walking back to bed I noticed (TMI!) that the crotch of my sleeping pants was wet. Not soaking but more than usual with my water CM. But also not enough for me to feel like my water broke and I haven't had any 'leaking' since....The question is: I would KNOW if my water broke, right? I have heard that fluid continues to leak after.

BTW ladies maybe I can get your opinion on this: I woke up to pee last night and felt the same slight watery CM I've been feeling for weeks. Upon walking back to bed I noticed (TMI!) that the crotch of my sleeping pants was wet. Not soaking but more than usual with my water CM. But also not enough for me to feel like my water broke and I haven't had any 'leaking' since....The question is: I would KNOW if my water broke, right? I have heard that fluid continues to leak after.

You'll keep leaking once it breaks.

I've experienced both a slow leak (my first) and a pop and gush (my second). The pop and gush there's no mistaking it. The slow leak if you lie down for half an hour and then get up you should feel a trickle at least.

OK good to know. I feel like it was just something else...Maybe a little pee leakage? :blush: I have woken up feeling like my water would break and then realized that the baby's head is just pressed so hard on my bladder that I'll wet the bed if I don't get up so it could be that. It wasn't much moisture so I'm going to assume that it wasn't water breaking.

I had a similar experience a few nights ago. I woke up to go to the bathroom and when I pulled up my bottoms noticed they were wet. It didn't smell like urine but in hindsight that had to be what it was. At the time I thought for sure my water had broken but nothing more came out (until the next time I sneezed :haha:)

Sounds promising Teabella, although I totally understand not wanting to get your hopes up. I hope I'm slowly moving along like you. The more we can accomplish ahead of time the less to do in labour.

I've lost more pink mucous this morning. Lots of back pain last night but nothing progressed :coffee:

That sounds promising! Keep us updated. Got my fingers crossed for you.

I had this exact same thing over the last day or so - I asked the midwife about it this morning and she confirmed it was just discharge (she checked and confirmed my membranes were intact).

Good to know! I assume it'll be easy to tell if my water breaks.

It is possible to have a high leak that isn't totally obvious. But it would at least keep trickling out. You might not know for sure right away but you would keep wondering.

It doesn't sound like that's the case now but if you ever question it it's best to get checked so you don't risk infection.

I remember when my waters broke, I got up to go to the toilet and water started dripping down my legs, I knew it was my waters as there was no sensation like there is when you do a wee.
Also waters are supposed to smell slightly sweet so the mw had a smell and confirmed it was defo waters.
My waters where dripping out for about half hour so didn't go with a gush, but when it happens there is no mistaking it.
Wonder if any of us will get twinges tonight!!!!

I remember when my waters broke, I got up to go to the toilet and water started dripping down my legs, I knew it was my waters as there was no sensation like there is when you do a wee.
Also waters are supposed to smell slightly sweet so the mw had a smell and confirmed it was defo waters.
My waters where dripping out for about half hour so didn't go with a gush, but when it happens there is no mistaking it.
Wonder if any of us will get twinges tonight!!!!

Got my fingers crossed for you all tonight! Statistically at least one of us should surely go into labour!

Ahhhhhh would be so exciting if someone actually went into labour tonight!!!! Defo won't be me though boohoo

Nothing for me yet either (40 +3). BH are v v regualr now though and I need a wee every ten minutes, but that's about it- oh and I'm really eggy all the time- my husband has been wetting himself with my insults to him - he thinks it's v funny- Thank God! :)

Ohhh all of your symptoms sound so promising! I agree one of us HAS to go into labour tonight, we need some hope in this group that once we start popping we will start dropping like flies. :)

Hey all... Just been catching up on the last couple of days posts... Hope someone goes into labour soon, lol, or we'll start thinking this thread is bad luck, lol. Only joking! Hope some of you are having some luck now though!!!!
I'm 2 days over now and think I could be waiting quite a while yet!!! I've been getting a lot if cramps & aches for a couple of days now, along with a bit of sickness & unbearable exhaustion... But I've read that pre-labour sptoms like this can last for weeks sometimes, so I guess it means nothing!!! No show or anything yet... I really am super uncomfortable now though... Terrible pressure & painful baby movements very low. Which alongside the spd and the crAmping & exhaustion are really leaving me pretty much unable to so anything! Got a sweep on Monday, so hopefully that'll help a bit because there's so many things that, because of my spd, I can't really do to encourage labour. Sex is just too painful (whatever the position), I can't really walk without crutches, etc... Uuurgh, just come on baby please!!!

Morning lady's!!!
Anyone have any news???
Another night for me with nothing happening but hay it's Sunday so going to the inlaws for a massive roast dinner yum !!!!

Absolutely nothing here for me either! Baby has been really quiet so far this morning, starting to worry a bit. If she doesn't pick up soon I might have to head into hospital for a check, but pretty sure that will force me into an induction because I have had reduced movement before.....which would not be ideal.

But gotta make sure she is safe above all else!

:hi: everyone,

I'm still here. 41+1. Totally fed up and starting to feel anxious. I even feel a bit like I'm letting family down as everyone has been so excited! :cry:
No signs at all- it is now > 48 hrs post sweep so it officially has not worked! :growlmad:
Booked for another tomorrow at 2pm. This will also be an opportunity to be reassured baby is ok.
Weekends are difficult due to lack of structure for DS - me and DH getting more and more irritable with each other.
Anyone with exiting news?? Need some positive stories to give me hope!

Has she woken up Tawn? My LO has had me concerned a few times but supposedly they do sleep for longer periods at this stage. Hopefully that's all it is.

Nothing happening here... other than I've been up since 3:30am and can't get back to sleep. I'm starting to wonder if my body even knows how to go into labour naturally. My midwife offered to break my water any time. I want to give this baby a chance to get things started on her own but I'm not sure how long to wait. My babies are big. And with the last one we waited longer than we probably should have and there were spots where the placenta had started to deteriorate.

Who has some good news??? We can't all stay pregnant for long.

I've gotten some movement today, just not enough to fully reassure me if that makes sense?

Got to 6 or 7 small little nudges during my kick count, not the full 10 so really unsure of how to proceed. All I know is that I am at the stage where I want her out just so I know she is SAFE! The stress of her quiet days is totally overwhelming me and I can't wait until I have her in my arms so that I can know she is ok!

Candycurls, I am sorry you are feeling down. My fingers are so tightly crossed that your next sweep works!

Rainkat, did you go naturally with your previous children? You must be tired today hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->