• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

9babiesgone - thanks for asking. Im not bleeding anymore. I stopped Sunday afternoon. This is my day 8 so its dtd day as per smep.

Everything you said sounds very positive, good signs and a positive, a line is a line, so don’t worry about it! :D Just need to hope and pray your little bean holds on. Keep us up to date when you get your proper BFP! So exciting! :D Congats xxx

Lintu - Glad to hear you stopped bleeding, I didn’t check until I was about 3 weeks after my ercp which was negative, I ovulated very soon after. So its def possible to catch. We just did it everyday somtimes more than once until just before ovulation and which point we couldn’t do it anymore lol! So guessing we just missed out.

Loads and loads of luck, hope you catch this month!

Loads of luck for anyone testing in the next few days!

Im on cd8, had another reflexology and acupressure session today, was good. Feeling confident this month.

thanks I will let ya knowk if it gets darker tomorrow after I test. I really hope it does!! I am so nervous, that it isnt real. but I dont know!!!

I am sorry you were ever bleeding. I am so glad it stopped. I am glad you can try again so soon though!! :hugs: :dust:

thanks, let me know tomorrow! maca baby! So excitied for you! will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Haven't been around for a few days as the computer didn't want to work...hope everyone is well and had a romantic valentines day.
AF turned up today for me -I thought I would be happy but it was more of a mixed feeling. But at least I can start monitoring properly now. :)

Fingers crossed it is darker tomorrow 9babiesgone.

Haven't been around for a few days as the computer didn't want to work...hope everyone is well and had a romantic valentines day.
AF turned up today for me -I thought I would be happy but it was more of a mixed feeling. But at least I can start monitoring properly now. :)

thank you!!! I really appreciate it. I am so sorry about your :af:

I am sorry. :hugs: :dust: for the next cycle

I got a really really faint second line today. I know I wasnt supposed to test today. but omgosh I can not help but be nervous and excited at the same time. I hope tomorrow it just gets darker!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

HI,I lost my baby on the 20th jan,and we're trying again.:winkwink: Hoping to be a mummy again. I did a pt today and a very faint line appeared,not sure if my levels are still high or if im at the early start of a pg. Fingers crossed. Showering you with baby dust xxx:hugs:

Pamelaj, did you get a bfn firstly? if not go to your docs for a beta test i think its called. I lost mine on 13th jan and had a bfN on the 19th jan. Iam still waiting my Af but i think it may come iam getting tugging pains on right mostly but had a little on left today. least my back pain is easing. I had milk in the first week of loosing my baby:( and today now i notice after 5 weeks i have a little (i hope this another positive sympton)

OMFG .... 9babiesgone OMG iam sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you!!! this bean will stick... do you remember me saying I KNEW YOU WOULD GET A BABY THIS TIME!!!! :)

Pamelaj, did you get a bfn firstly? if not go to your docs for a beta test i think its called. I lost mine on 13th jan and had a bfN on the 19th jan. Iam still waiting my Af but i think it may come iam getting tugging pains on right mostly but had a little on left today. least my back pain is easing. I had milk in the first week of loosing my baby:( and today now i notice after 5 weeks i have a little (i hope this another positive sympton)

OMFG .... 9babiesgone OMG iam sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you!!! this bean will stick... do you remember me saying I KNEW YOU WOULD GET A BABY THIS TIME!!!! :)

YOu did predict that spellfairy!!! thanks for doing that. I am praying that this faint positive will stick. I need this. thanks for all your support.
I hope you are getting your :bfp: soon!!! it sounds like a lot of right symptoms for it.

:hugs: :dust:

pinkish discharge so tomorrow will tell if its the dreaded AF :( xo

hello ladies, we lost our little ziggy at 12w1d on 6th Feb so I am now 10 days past. I am still bleeding so not able to start trying yet but will be as soon as we can. We won't actively be trying ie no temping or charting until after my first af arrives but won;t be doing anything to prevent in the interim. Just want this bleeding to be over now as I really need to be close to my OH again in that way but at the same time scared of how emotional that may be. I have an u/s booked for Monday which will then I assume require a follow up with doc a few days after and get an hcg blood test done. I just hope that the u/s shows everything is gone and I don't need any intervention etc.

for those of you that are charting opk's etc when did you start? I read that temps are all over the place until you get your first period and opk's won't be accurate - anyone have an info please.

Good luck to you all on this journey and to those with feint lines sticky vibes sticky vibes and look forward to hearing of those lines getting darker and darker.

Hoping you do honey heres extra extra baby dust for you for sticky bean xx:thumbup::dust::dust:

Miss_C and Pamelaj - Im am so sorry for both of your losses and wish you both lots of luck with TTC. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Miss_C i dont temp, so have no idea, hopfully someone can help.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

mine was 34 at start and 35 then after what i think was ov was 36 plus and once went to 37 one day and now iam 34.6 normally iam 34-35. not sure my period hasnt come, and bfn, i had a faint line and now nothing so ive sort of give up:(

Thanks - how has today gone for you?

its going good, had another faint line on my test, only a tiny bit darker but not by much.

so I am not getting my hopes up.

how are you?

miss_c I temp'd last time, but the dr told me not to do anything until my AF shows up as nothing is "normal" until then xxxx sorry for your loss huni xxx :hugs:

I'm starting to feel a little human again, 3rd day of no bleeding and have been merrily DTD as and when we please, just going to carry on like that for the next few mths xxxx

its going good, had another faint line on my test, only a tiny bit darker but not by much.

so I am not getting my hopes up.

how are you?

I can understand why you don't want to get your hopes up but it does sound hopeful if its a definite faint line - a line is a line and so it means there are pregnancy hormones in your system.....:thumbup:

I'm good thanks - looking forward to the end of AF! :winkwink:

thanks. that gave me some hope.
I hope your af ends soon so you can start ttc again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->