• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

:( i dont even knw what id been :( possibly 24 weeks when they save a baba:\9 that shrink is nuts she should go see her tutor possibly lol! i have an eating disorder eat everything , joking aside what a loon , report her. u need hel not critisim!!!

i would have been 16 weeks now, so i can undertsand and that thread really upset me too! ive been so pro this site since i joined and now im a bit lost over that. is that really what people think about me because im trying for my second?

as for your shrink, thats crazy!!! Ive suffered from depression and need medication but no one has compared it to being an adict. and the eating disorder isnt an addiction! crazy woman. is she just trying to ensure you business forever? what a very stupid thing to say.

have a good cry and know that on this thread there are lots of people who love and care about you. we think your fanastic. you really havent had an easy time with TTC and your MCs and there are not many people who could go through that without becoming bitter and twisted. you are still so lovely!

screw the people who think they are hurting more or more deserving than us. we are all suffering, from TTC, from MCs, from life, and we need to support and care about each other.

I care about all the ladies on her who have suffered losses and yet we are getting back on with TTC again because even though it hurts like hell, life goes on and we want our babies so badly.

your all amazing!
Thank you! you are amazing and sweet, and everyone in this thread, is so dang awesome!!
I hate my damn shrink, she is my ex-shrink now. bc of what she said.
:( i dont even knw what id been :( possibly 24 weeks when they save a baba:\9 that shrink is nuts she should go see her tutor possibly lol! i have an eating disorder eat everything , joking aside what a loon , report her. u need hel not critisim!!!
I filed an complaint against her. I hope it gets her requestioned on being an shrink. she was just so offensive.

i hope so too! she is heartless and insenstive and most importantly WRONG! Grrrrr .... some people!

Well find someone else and go see them soon! you need that support but from someone with a brain! grrrr! good luck!

i was reading on your sigi that you have lupus? my mum had that, it cant be easy.

Yeah it isnt easy. but I cope with it pretty well.I am sorry for your mom, it can be really tough. I hope she is doing well.
I dont want to see another shrink, they are so full of themselves and just totally off base every single time. so i think I am going to go do the healing with my shamanic friend instead.

good idea, im liking my reflexology and acupressure, maybe he/she will recommend something like that!

yeah my mums not too well, she had a lot wrong with her not just the lupus, so its sad to see. she had a lot of MCs and was told that the Lupus was probably the reason.

eh they told me that wasnt the reason I mced so many times. so I am kinda annoyed about that. I hope she is getting better soon. that is gotta to be hard to have lupus along with other things. : /
I wish I could afford acupressure, but right now I cant. Yeah I am trying to get a more natural doctor, too,but boy are they hard to find that are covered under my insurance.

yeah i totally understand, its very pricey! my friend is providing my alternative theapies at the moment. and thus far its not cost but even when it does i think its only £20 a time so its really good value.

I figured i would try things for 3 months though and if not, well i dont know, but if in 3 months it hasnt worked it probably wont.

Im still bleeding! ARH!!! I want to cry! This is day 6, im only spotting but still! im so upset i want it to stop now so i cant at least try to make a baby, im really worried im just going to bleed and bleed like i did after sam :'(

Im still bleeding! ARH!!! I want to cry! This is day 6, im only spotting but still! im so upset i want it to stop now so i cant at least try to make a baby, im really worried im just going to bleed and bleed like i did after sam :'(

Really hope your bleeding stops soon such a pain when it is like that.

I noticed people talking about the thread on TTC i was really shocked and angry by it i mean who was she to say, i think perhaps a little immaturity was involved maybe i am out of line but you get some grown up 22year olds and some very immature especially emotionally that cannot empathise and i think maybe that was case there.
hope you had a good weekend x

I'm ok had some quality time with my OH yesterday my parents had my LO last night so that was good trying to be more positive this week. I'm am also very guilty for symptom spotting and thinking that some cramps yesterday where implantation promised myself not to keep symptom spotting for the next 4 weeks.

awww ... ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you! keep me informed, its brilliant getting great news, gives me so much hope :D

I hope you are not bleeding anymore. :hugs:

I hope you can try again soon. I still have no period. I am due on the 17th, but been cramping, dizzy, tired and nauseated. so I dont know what is going on. I am really emotional too. just an emotional mess.

I dont want to be out. praying af doenst come.

Hi guys, not been on for a few thought I'd pop in and see how were all getting on. 9 I hope your feeling better darlin :hugs: some peole are crap you take care of yourself xxxx

Eternal hope the bleeding stops soon Hun xxx

My bleeding/spotting seems to have stopped, took dead on twoweeks after my ERPC, can even manage to DTD with out spotting :happydance: I'm undecided yet as to NTNP or just go full throttle into TTC again :shrug: guess this cycle is gonna be NTNP cos I don't know where I'm upto and still getting :bfp: not wanted a :bfn: so much since I was a kid :haha: xxxx

Take care everyone we will get our lil babies xxxxxx

I got a really really faint second line today. I know I wasnt supposed to test today. but omgosh I can not help but be nervous and excited at the same time. I hope tomorrow it just gets darker!!!

9babiesgone - thanks for asking. Im not bleeding anymore. I stopped Sunday afternoon. This is my day 8 so its dtd day as per smep.

Everything you said sounds very positive, good signs and a positive, a line is a line, so don’t worry about it! :D Just need to hope and pray your little bean holds on. Keep us up to date when you get your proper BFP! So exciting! :D Congats xxx

Lintu - Glad to hear you stopped bleeding, I didn’t check until I was about 3 weeks after my ercp which was negative, I ovulated very soon after. So its def possible to catch. We just did it everyday somtimes more than once until just before ovulation and which point we couldn’t do it anymore lol! So guessing we just missed out.

Loads and loads of luck, hope you catch this month!

Loads of luck for anyone testing in the next few days!

Im on cd8, had another reflexology and acupressure session today, was good. Feeling confident this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->