• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

I lost my little girl at 42weeks on the 30.12.10, she was perfect, still don't have a reason for it, found out when i went to be induced that her wee heart had stopped. I am desperate to become pregnant again, think its whats getting me through the grief, god I miss my Lil girl so so much and will never replace her just need to fill my empty arms and aching heart. Just wish I could fall pregnant and not know till about 12 weeks I'm so scared something will go wrong, I wish everyone here who is trying all the luck and best wishes in the world and hope everyone's dreams come true. xxx

Oh my darling,I am so sorry for your loss of your perfect beautiful girl. You are the most truly bravest lady i know,to even begin to feel what you are going through,takes my breath away. One day my love you will be a mummy again,take time to heal yourself.You are wonderful and i wish all the baby dust comes your way and the bestest wishes.And your dreams will come true also.Take care xxxxxxxxxxx :dust::dust::dust::hug::hug:

:af: finally came today!! CD34 It is kinda sad in a way as i would rather have my baby back but it is also a huge relief coz at least now everything is 'normal' again

I am desperate to become pregnant again, think its whats getting me through the grief, god I miss my Lil girl so so much and will never replace her just need to fill my empty arms and aching heart..

So sorry to hear your sad news!
I know how you feel tho about not wanting to replace but be pregnant asap! I just had an ectopic (removed feb 7th at 8wks) :cry: have been TTC for so long before and now have been told have to wait 6mths before can be back on clomid. 3before trying. I have decided tho after research etc and discussion with DH that i will wait for AF so that i know where i am in my cycle and we will start again. "What will be will be."

I will wait to see the docs before starting clomid, but at least if i know im not stopping it i can hope! I just sooooooo need to be pregnant asap! I cant bear the thought of getting to my original due date and being miserable, at least if im pregnant past the first 12wks so i know its at least in the right place it will somehow soften the sadness.

Good luck to you and your DH. Nothing will stop you worrying now in the future but you will be monitored much more closely and you must try and enjoy your pregnancy when it happens. Heal your heart first as best you can. xxxx :hugs:

xSamanthax - Awwww:hugs:i know that feeling, its horrible but also the start of TTC again. fingers crossed you dont have to see her again after this time :hugs:

Maz1510 - So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

:af: finally came today!! CD34 It is kinda sad in a way as i would rather have my baby back but it is also a huge relief coz at least now everything is 'normal' again

wow sam , were pretty much the same. I had MC same day as you and i got Af on Thursday morning (i thought was day 33) so we shall be trying together now? i miss my son terribly and althou throu my tears i know in my heart another baby wont replace him but it will give him a wee bro/sis to look after as well as his big sis.

Hello all, I had a missed miscarriage diagnosed at what should have been my 12 wk scan on Friday. It seems the baby stopped growing at 8 wks. I have opted for a D&C but that won't be until 28th.
I've been reading your posts and it's made me feel so much better as I was wondering if it was weird to want to start trying again right away. I now see that for many of us this is the most positive way forward. I just wish i didn't have to wait so long before I can even try. Has anyone else had this kind of gap between diagnosis ad D&C - it seems a bit unfair.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and thank you all for posting - it is so good to not feel so alone.

xSamanthax - Awwww:hugs:i know that feeling, its horrible but also the start of TTC again. fingers crossed you dont have to see her again after this time :hugs:

Maz1510 - So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

wow sam , were pretty much the same. I had MC same day as you and i got Af on Thursday morning (i thought was day 33) so we shall be trying together now? i miss my son terribly and althou throu my tears i know in my heart another baby wont replace him but it will give him a wee bro/sis to look after as well as his big sis.

Thank you, Yeah we decided to wait for the first af before we TTC again, so now that it is here we can TTC again, i will never forget my lost Baby Angel and they will also be my second child. But it really made us realise how much we want another child.

i only wanted one but now this has happened i want a big brood! soo confused lol just about to graduate uni at 34 years old and start another adventure, but now this has happened , to me family and children mean everything! i foster to but my own blood i crave more so since i mc my second child:(

Hello everyone - haven't been around for a few days as have had a busy weekend. Have gone from quite mixed feelings at the beginning of the week when my AF started to looking forward to next weekend when TTC can really begin!!

How is everyone?

Hello all, I had a missed miscarriage diagnosed at what should have been my 12 wk scan on Friday. It seems the baby stopped growing at 8 wks. I have opted for a D&C but that won't be until 28th.
I've been reading your posts and it's made me feel so much better as I was wondering if it was weird to want to start trying again right away. I now see that for many of us this is the most positive way forward. I just wish i didn't have to wait so long before I can even try. Has anyone else had this kind of gap between diagnosis ad D&C - it seems a bit unfair.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and thank you all for posting - it is so good to not feel so alone.

Sorry for your loss, I had a D & C following my missed miscarriage but the wait was only 4 days - your wait does seem like a long time - have you asked if it can be any sooner?

I know nothing can take any the pain that you are feeling right now but we are all here for you. :hugs:

Thank you Mel.
I have just spoken to the hospital and they may be able to fit me in tomorrow. I just have to turn up and wait. Obviously this isn't ideal but the sooner this is over the better. I just want it all to be over so I can move on.

Thank you Mel.
I have just spoken to the hospital and they may be able to fit me in tomorrow. I just have to turn up and wait. Obviously this isn't ideal but the sooner this is over the better. I just want it all to be over so I can move on.

I really hope you get to have it. Moving on will happen but make sure you give yourself time to heal as well.

Well, I managed to get in yesterday (had to wait until 4 with nothing to eat or drink) but now it is over and I feel SO much better. I can draw a line under this now and look forward to the future and making another baby. :flower:

Hi everyone, how are you all?
hanskin - so so to hear about your loss. i had my d and c the following day, but was to wait until about 3 myself, was soooooo annoying sitting around starving all day, but its good that you can move on now, wishing you loads of luck! I lost mine at nearly 12 weeks, baby was measuring 11 weeks.

How is everyone? I got a positive ovulation today Yipee!

Hi everyone, how are you all?
How is everyone? I got a positive ovulation today Yipee!

Yay congrats on your positive ovulation! Heres hope you get a BFP soon. I got my internet cheapies OPKs through the post today. Still don't know though if my periods are now CD34 as that is how long it took to come after my MC or if the will go back to CD28. So i'm going to start testing on the 28th feb til the 4th March that would be my fertile window if still CD28 and then test again the 6th March til the 10th March as that would be my fertile window if i am now CD34 if that makes sence lol.

yeah i think so ... i have no idea how long my cycle are "normally" because most of my adult life i have been on some sort of contraceptive trying to regulaate me, then i feel pregnant, then i had cotinuous bleeding, then i had to take something to reulate me, i fell pregnant right away, lost it and are now here.

so basically i just try and test everyday, because i have no idea otherwise lol! the excting thing for me is that it does seem once i do ovulate and have a realy cycle i get pregnant quite soon. so fingers crossed that is that case and i wasnt just lucky the other two times.

what cd are you on? im on cd 15, which i guess is about average for poeple, fingers crossed my latural phase is long enough this time as it wasnt last month.

wishing you luck, hope your cycles go back to normal for you this cycle and that you get your bfp xxx

i'm still waiting for AF to show and still have :bfp: :shrug: dont know whats going on.

Congrats on the + OPK :happydance:

lintu - awww hun hugs ... i guess its still early days, but that must be hard, :hugs:I cant remember when i testest, think it was 4 weeks. good luck.

Hey ladies, I think Im going to be moving to WTT :cry:

Im in my 2ww right now, right at the begining, but I am now awaiting surgery for my gallstones, which i was disgnosised with in Oct. Only just managed to get refered yesterday because im in constant pain now (since last friday). I have had 3 "attacks" of it in a week.

I spoke to my doctor about it and the MC and he said its possible that the infection, teh gallstones cause me to get infections in my liver, to of killed the baby :cry:obviously nothing is definate and there is no way to prove either way, but its really left me in limbo.:cry::cry:

He said he would push it through quickly due to all my pain, but said it will still take months and he said not with as much pain as you have. i still think it will take months.

So now im lost. i know people that wait 7 - 9 months for surgery, i cant hold off TTC that long, but if i do get pregnant i could kill it again if my gallstones keep playing up. If i knew id be having sugery in the next month i would wait but i doubt it will be.

I just dont know what to do. I know some surgeons will operate in pregnancy, usually the second trimester, but obviously its not ideal, and they could just refuse to until i have deleivered.

On the other hand i could wait 9 months for the surgery and not be pregnant all that time, i dont know if i could do that. Im so deversated because we didnt do it this month (was in so much pain through my fertile time only did it once).

:cry:I just want to cry, i dont know what to do. i wish i could afford to just go private, but i expect that would be thousands. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->