anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

That is really strange! I hope its not another early miscarriage!

I am not that great,. my oh wouldnt dtd with me last night. so another fertile day wasted. and i was reminded of my last mc this morning, when my sister emailed me saying she is going to try to have a baby after her wedding. : (

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
why did she feel the need to do that? does she know you just MC?

i think i actually missed my fertile days we did it so much (every day and more sometimes) on the lead up to ovulation, but once i got my positive ovulation gave up because we physicallt couldnt do ot anymore, so the days i actually really needed to do it i didnt :wacko: i keep telling myself there is always next mont.
go tempt your OH, get out some sexy undies and entice him, i think they feel a lot of the pressure to perform sometimes and it gets

too much x
Well we dtd tonight to make up for 2 missed fertile days. So I hope I get an :bfp: from this! My sister does know I had an mc but just doesn't seem to care about telling me of her ttc plans it sucks but I guess I shouldn't be upset. I hope u get to have sex on your fertile days again soon! It sucks when u miss them. I don have ovulation tests just basing mine off the clomid schedule

I am not that great,. my oh wouldnt dtd with me last night. so another fertile day wasted. and i was reminded of my last mc this morning, when my sister emailed me saying she is going to try to have a baby after her wedding. : (

I'm sorry to hear that! :( Are you going to be okay? Its so hard to be positive for someone in a situation like this hey?

Ian ok just mad at my sister how r u?

I'm sorry to hear that! :( Are you going to be okay? Its so hard to be positive for someone in a situation like this hey?

Ian ok just mad at my sister how r u?

Yep..I'm mad at your sister for you. Thats a really tough situation! I don't know what I would do in that situation. I have to deal with my sister "Hating" me cause I've been pregnant twice. She's jealous.

I don't hate her per say jus thought it was awful rude to say hey Ian ttc when I just had a mc . Any other time and it would be fine! She also said I should be thankful I already have kids and this is not that important. It really hurt

Ugh! I hate it when people say it's okay you already have kids. It doesn't make it any less painful.
9babiesgone I can kind of understand why your sister told you she was TTC if maybe she was trying to allow you time to prepare yourself so it wouldn't be a shock if/when she manages to get pregnant. I don't know her though but that thought just popped into my head.
Hope you get the sticky bean you deserve soon.

yip my sisters say that too, there done having kids and one has a new born:( she is planning a christening also , dunno whether il be able to go. had a pinkish discharge and thougt i was out last night :( nothing this morning:) but it could be do to with the few morgans spiced i had OR it could be IB

Ugh! I hate it when people say it's okay you already have kids. It doesn't make it any less painful.
9babiesgone I can kind of understand why your sister told you she was TTC if maybe she was trying to allow you time to prepare yourself so it wouldn't be a shock if/when she manages to get pregnant. I don't know her though but that thought just popped into my head.
Hope you get the sticky bean you deserve soon.

No shE could have waited till a monthfrom now when it isn't so fresh. I won't be over it by then but I could better handle it! It sucks bc honestly I think she has one up everyone as soon as I got married both times she was suddenly engaged when I got pregnant she was going to try. It is always an competition and I think it is sad when she tries to compete with my miscarriage by saying she is ttc. And thanks

Ugh - so frustrated. Went to RE for bloodwork and an ultrasound on Friday morning, because I had started bleeding (seemingly AF) 5 weeks after my D&C. They said that the bloodwork came back still with HCG at 46, so I'm still "technically" pregnant. So, though they took about 12 vials of blood, they had to dump them all and are NOT counting this as a new cycle. I'm just confused now. I'm having bleeding as if it's AF, but they say since I still am testing positive it doesn't count. So, I don't know what to expect now in terms of waiting for a REAL cycle....and what the heck is this bleeding if it's not AF? I think I'm going to start charting BBT again and see if I can figure out on my own where the heck I am in my cycle, counting this bleed as AF and see what happens.

I'm feeling very defeated now. Was really hoping to move forward with testing and TTC again. This sucks!

when was your d&c hun? i can only imagine how frustrating that must be :hugs:i think a lot of peoples bodies do werid things after a MC but i dont suppose that helps. very frustrating! i waitied until i was over three weeks since my MC, i had a BFN for my pregnancy and a few days later a positive for ovulation. so this is a majorly long cycle. i had my ercp on the 7th and im only 5 days past ovulation day :wacko: maybe your body is simular?

i think i actually missed my fertile days we did it so much (every day and more sometimes) on the lead up to ovulation, but once i got my positive ovulation gave up because we physicallt couldnt do ot anymore, so the days i actually really needed to do it i didnt :wacko: i keep telling myself there is always next mont.
go tempt your OH, get out some sexy undies and entice him, i think they feel a lot of the pressure to perform sometimes and it gets

too much x
Well we dtd tonight to make up for 2 missed fertile days. So I hope I get an :bfp: from this! My sister does know I had an mc but just doesn't seem to care about telling me of her ttc plans it sucks but I guess I shouldn't be upset. I hope u get to have sex on your fertile days again soon! It sucks when u miss them. I don have ovulation tests just basing mine off the clomid schedule

Glad you got to dtd. its feels much better in a way once you have done it and you think, well at least i have a chance :hugs:

Im so sorry about your sister, she sounds very much like my SIL, if she isnt getting attention she isnt happy and it sounds like your sister is doing the same. it always shocks me at how insesntive and uncaring some people seem to be.

The whole you already have kids doesnt help either, i mean i do feel lucky in a way compared to the ladies who have lot their firsts, i love being able to hug my baby and think im so lucky to have him. but i also want him to have a sibling and the more time that goes on the older he will be which doesnt fit with the plans "I" had.

If she says anything again say, well i hope you dont have a miscarriage and if you do i hope people arnt as insenstive to your feelings as your being to mine. she maybe just needs to grow up and realise the world doesnt revolve around her. whens her wedding? i really hope your pregnant before it.

just sending your hugs :hugs: and let you know i care and are here if you need to talk xxx

My bleeding stoped yesterday, 7 days after ERPC.

So we DTD twice this morning :blush: making up for the lack of sex drive whilst pregnant, just pounced again :winkwink: for DH to stop half way through cos i'm bleeding again aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh thought i was getting back to normal.

Going to do a HPT tomorrow, nurse recomended i do one in a week to see if its still showing positive

i stoped and started my second week too, think its normal although extremely frustrating as i kept thinking it was done only to spot for a few hours grrr.... good luck for your hpt tomorrow, its such mixed feeling! Hugs to you xxx

My bleeding stoped yesterday, 7 days after ERPC.

So we DTD twice this morning :blush: making up for the lack of sex drive whilst pregnant, just pounced again :winkwink: for DH to stop half way through cos i'm bleeding again aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh thought i was getting back to normal.

Going to do a HPT tomorrow, nurse recomended i do one in a week to see if its still showing positive

It's still very early days - I spotted for several weeks, but made the most of the days when I wasn't!!

oh i know :winkwink: especially having not had any while being pregnant lol

Had quite a lazy day - but got around to some house bits that had been waiting since the beginning of Jan. Starting a new role at work tomorrow so I am really hoping that it gives me something to focus on for the next few weeks while I wait for AF to start.....

How has your day been?

too much x

Glad you got to dtd. its feels much better in a way once you have done it and you think, well at least i have a chance :hugs:

Im so sorry about your sister, she sounds very much like my SIL, if she isnt getting attention she isnt happy and it sounds like your sister is doing the same. it always shocks me at how insesntive and uncaring some people seem to be.

The whole you already have kids doesnt help either, i mean i do feel lucky in a way compared to the ladies who have lot their firsts, i love being able to hug my baby and think im so lucky to have him. but i also want him to have a sibling and the more time that goes on the older he will be which doesnt fit with the plans "I" had.

If she says anything again say, well i hope you dont have a miscarriage and if you do i hope people arnt as insenstive to your feelings as your being to mine. she maybe just needs to grow up and realise the world doesnt revolve around her. whens her wedding? i really hope your pregnant before it.

just sending your hugs :hugs: and let you know i care and are here if you need to talk xxx
I hope she doesnt get pregnant that soon bc if she is that selfish, she has no idea what she has to give up for a baby!!

I am very lucky to have kids, but to have her throw that in my face, like my other losses dont matter, was just wrong.
thank you so much for the support! yOU are awesome! I am here for you too! if you need anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->