anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

Had quite a lazy day - but got around to some house bits that had been waiting since the beginning of Jan. Starting a new role at work tomorrow so I am really hoping that it gives me something to focus on for the next few weeks while I wait for AF to start.....

How has your day been?

distraction is def a good thing, being a SAHM has its down sides sometimes. sounds good though, what do you do?

Ive been ok, busy day, sundays are usually my busiest, have a sick little boy, he has a cold and a nasty cough poor thing, so hoping im not up all night. otehr than that im good.

Im trying to decide to be more pro-active this week. need to get some motivation back lol!

i dont like this 2 week wait thing? are you in your 2ww or just waiting for ovulation to start then TTC?

I am not that great,. my oh wouldnt dtd with me last night. so another fertile day wasted. and i was reminded of my last mc this morning, when my sister emailed me saying she is going to try to have a baby after her wedding. : (

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
why did she feel the need to do that? does she know you just MC?

i think i actually missed my fertile days we did it so much (every day and more sometimes) on the lead up to ovulation, but once i got my positive ovulation gave up because we physicallt couldnt do ot anymore, so the days i actually really needed to do it i didnt :wacko: i keep telling myself there is always next mont.
go tempt your OH, get out some sexy undies and entice him, i think they feel a lot of the pressure to perform sometimes and it gets

too much x
Well we dtd tonight to make up for 2 missed fertile days. So I hope I get an :bfp: from this! My sister does know I had an mc but just doesn't seem to care about telling me of her ttc plans it sucks but I guess I shouldn't be upset. I hope u get to have sex on your fertile days again soon! It sucks when u miss them. I don have ovulation tests just basing mine off the clomid schedule

Glad you got to dtd. its feels much better in a way once you have done it and you think, well at least i have a chance :hugs:

Im so sorry about your sister, she sounds very much like my SIL, if she isnt getting attention she isnt happy and it sounds like your sister is doing the same. it always shocks me at how insesntive and uncaring some people seem to be.

The whole you already have kids doesnt help either, i mean i do feel lucky in a way compared to the ladies who have lot their firsts, i love being able to hug my baby and think im so lucky to have him. but i also want him to have a sibling and the more time that goes on the older he will be which doesnt fit with the plans "I" had.

If she says anything again say, well i hope you dont have a miscarriage and if you do i hope people arnt as insenstive to your feelings as your being to mine. she maybe just needs to grow up and realise the world doesnt revolve around her. whens her wedding? i really hope your pregnant before it.

just sending your hugs :hugs: and let you know i care and are here if you need to talk xxx
I hope she doesnt get pregnant that soon bc if she is that selfish, she has no idea what she has to give up for a baby!!

I am very lucky to have kids, but to have her throw that in my face, like my other losses dont matter, was just wrong.
thank you so much for the support! yOU are awesome! I am here for you too! if you need anything.

thanks, your such an inspiration, you are going through so much and yet your still so lovely and kind to everyone. And you didnt kill your sister which i would probably have done lol!

I know, some poeple have no idea what being a mother is about, they think its all cute and fun. being a mum, being pregnant, all of it isnt easy, and what we are going through is so emeotionally draining, you have to love your children to go through this.

some people just have no clue what to say about a MC, i must say i never understood how it felt, i had friends and family who went through it and ive always been sympathic and kind but until you have been through it you really have no idea.

Look after yourself :hugs:

I am not that great,. my oh wouldnt dtd with me last night. so another fertile day wasted. and i was reminded of my last mc this morning, when my sister emailed me saying she is going to try to have a baby after her wedding. : (

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
why did she feel the need to do that? does she know you just MC?

i think i actually missed my fertile days we did it so much (every day and more sometimes) on the lead up to ovulation, but once i got my positive ovulation gave up because we physicallt couldnt do ot anymore, so the days i actually really needed to do it i didnt :wacko: i keep telling myself there is always next mont.
go tempt your OH, get out some sexy undies and entice him, i think they feel a lot of the pressure to perform sometimes and it gets

too much x
Well we dtd tonight to make up for 2 missed fertile days. So I hope I get an :bfp: from this! My sister does know I had an mc but just doesn't seem to care about telling me of her ttc plans it sucks but I guess I shouldn't be upset. I hope u get to have sex on your fertile days again soon! It sucks when u miss them. I don have ovulation tests just basing mine off the clomid schedule

Glad you got to dtd. its feels much better in a way once you have done it and you think, well at least i have a chance :hugs:

Im so sorry about your sister, she sounds very much like my SIL, if she isnt getting attention she isnt happy and it sounds like your sister is doing the same. it always shocks me at how insesntive and uncaring some people seem to be.

The whole you already have kids doesnt help either, i mean i do feel lucky in a way compared to the ladies who have lot their firsts, i love being able to hug my baby and think im so lucky to have him. but i also want him to have a sibling and the more time that goes on the older he will be which doesnt fit with the plans "I" had.

If she says anything again say, well i hope you dont have a miscarriage and if you do i hope people arnt as insenstive to your feelings as your being to mine. she maybe just needs to grow up and realise the world doesnt revolve around her. whens her wedding? i really hope your pregnant before it.

just sending your hugs :hugs: and let you know i care and are here if you need to talk xxx
I hope she doesnt get pregnant that soon bc if she is that selfish, she has no idea what she has to give up for a baby!!

I am very lucky to have kids, but to have her throw that in my face, like my other losses dont matter, was just wrong.
thank you so much for the support! yOU are awesome! I am here for you too! if you need anything.

thanks, your such an inspiration, you are going through so much and yet your still so lovely and kind to everyone. And you didnt kill your sister which i would probably have done lol!

I know, some poeple have no idea what being a mother is about, they think its all cute and fun. being a mum, being pregnant, all of it isnt easy, and what we are going through is so emeotionally draining, you have to love your children to go through this.

some people just have no clue what to say about a MC, i must say i never understood how it felt, i had friends and family who went through it and ive always been sympathic and kind but until you have been through it you really have no idea.

Look after yourself :hugs:

I try to be nice to everyone I Meet. you never know what they are going through, I dont think my sister has learnt that lesson yet. I am here for you if you need to vent or talk about your mc's or just talk at all. just pm me!!
being a mom is not easy but it is so worth it, my sister thinks it is all babies, and bath time and giggles. Little does she know!! My daughter was hospitalized at 3 months for seizures, and has mild autism. I think she is going to get a handful when she has a baby. LOL But at least I try to be nice to her.

you such a good person! you sister is going to struggle but she is lucky to have a wonderful sister for advice and support when she does. noticed you ovulated today, fingers crossed for you xxx

Hiya I went for a scan on the 7th Jan (thought I was 14 weeks) and found out I had a missed mc. Baby stopped growing at 8 weeks. So I had a d&c on the 8th. We are now trying again. Ifeel like what happend did so for a reason and that we will get pregnant again. It is very tough though when you wanted the little angel so bad! Fingers crossed for you and let us know how it goes x
Chelsea
Jefferson 15 months
1 angel 08/01/11

Hiya I went for a scan on the 7th Jan (thought I was 14 weeks) and found out I had a missed mc. Baby stopped growing at 8 weeks. So I had a d&c on the 8th. We are now trying again. Ifeel like what happend did so for a reason and that we will get pregnant again. It is very tough though when you wanted the little angel so bad! Fingers crossed for you and let us know how it goes x
Chelsea
Jefferson 15 months
1 angel 08/01/11

our dates are quite simular, our baby died on the 5th (we know it was that day as it had a heartbeat on the dopplar the day before), had ercp on the 7th! my baby was 11 and a half weeks, measuring pritty much what it should have been (couple of days out). i have a nearly 14 month old son.

is this your sam cycle? it is mine, we have been trying this cycle, i ovulated and now im about 6 days past ovulation (i think) although who knows what my body will go this cycle. how ar eyou feeling, im so sorry for your loss :hugs:

you such a good person! you sister is going to struggle but she is lucky to have a wonderful sister for advice and support when she does. noticed you ovulated today, fingers crossed for you xxx

Yeah I am going by the clomid, 5-9 days after taking it that I will ovulate!!! this my last fertile day according to that! I just hope my husband will be up for dtd tonight, bc we had a housing inspection and we both had to clean the house like squeaky clean with nothing left undone. so I hope he is able to do it tonight. I dont want to miss our chance.

awww thats rubbish, i hope that went well and you find the energy to dtd tonight ... lots of luck x

thanks!!! I hope we can too!!! I just hope this cycle is the one that sticks for me.
Hoping for a sticky bean soon for you too. :dust: :hugs:

thats, im hoping its your cycle too, you could do with some good news!

I think i may be out! not sure its hard to tell but had some slight spotting (TMI thin thready bit of blood, only when i wiped) if i ovulated when i think i did (i tested) then its very early. we did have sex earlier so could have been that. who knows, i guess ill see if there is more by the moring.

good luck tonight! fingers and toes crossed for you x

oh eternal you r still in ! and so am i! we will have our babies!

thanks hun, i am so full or weird emotions when i saw the blood. firstly thought its implantation bleeding, then thought its my peirod which made me all sad thinking about the MC and now im not sure lol! i just need to learn to be patient i think lol!

How are you?

exactly same as you!!! when i saw the pinkish sat night i was devasted!:( but then it went away (hoping it wasnt the few drinks i took as that happens) the cramps have gone, just a dulling pain every now and then. Last weekend the cramps and esp of left hand side OUCH! butttt i think iam still in cos no blood. I tried a cheapie today but there crap anyways so that bfn i am not accepting anyways as last time they didnt show and the expensive ones did! i do rant... but ive bitten my nails, i cant stop thinking of it. and i feel as if my life depends on me being pregnant... Thank god i have a child or i would be even worse!!!!!!! Least i know i can have a healthy child... i just want another YESTERDAY LOL ohhh i just got another dulling pain and feel i bit sickly... please AF stay away pleaseeee

I think i may be out! not sure its hard to tell but had some slight spotting (TMI thin thready bit of blood, only when i wiped) if i ovulated when i think i did (i tested) then its very early. we did have sex earlier so could have been that. who knows, i guess ill see if there is more by the moring.

maybe it is implantation?? I am trying to think about dtd tonight! I am getting nervous. I really want this cycle to be the one for us!!!
I hope it isnt your af, and hoping it is just implantation.

:hugs:
:dust:

That sounds like implantation bleeding to me!! What colour was it?

I had a loss on 28th Jan at 6+5 and am trying again when I get my first period. I've just about stopped bleeding properly now but am still having a bit of spotting. I'm absolutely gutted to have lost my little angel but have to pick myself up and try again. Good luck to everyone else xxx

ohh sorry for ur loss:(

eternal and expecta i had cramps dulling ones so though AF comin, but then few burps and bit sick eww tmi? omg i hate this 22w! i totally feel like throwing up my supper!

I am breaking out badly! only in the last few days, maybe the sex the last few days made me preggo. I hate when I try to pick out symptoms this early. I am probably not going to get pregnant this cycle. I need to dtd tonight. I am so nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->