anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

eh I am trying to get off here, but I wont be doing it fora couple of hours, bc it isnt bed time yet. LOL

My precious baby boy Alexander Scott became an Angel on 1/12/11 and I am trying again. Good luck to you!!

My precious baby boy Alexander Scott became an Angel on 1/12/11 and I am trying again. Good luck to you!!

I lost my baby on the 12th too. It seems as though you were much further along that I was though. I'm sorry for your loss!

I lost mine on january 17th, at 12 weeks. we didnt dtd last night. uggh. oh was too tired. that was my ovulation date. I think I may be out, I had sex on only a few "fertile " days. but not my ovulation day. so I think I may have missed out.

No more blood this far today! So hoping thats a good sign. Although (TMI WARNING) when I wiped this morning I had loads of what looked like very fertile mucus! ARH! Whats that about? so confused, might take a ovulation test later and see what that says, because im quite confused.

Spellfairy - Im glad im not the only one experiencing this and feeling this way, although I suppose we all feel the same at AF. I ended up crying myself to sleep last night I am just so devastated, husband came to bed to comfort me but he really doenst know what to say, and I guess has no idea what its like to be in this 2ww thing.

Im like you so glad I have my son, although im planned loads this week to try and distract me a bit but sam (my son) has been ill so had to cancel and thats given me too much time to think. Lol! I think I should be something like 7dpo, what are you?

Ive had some very mild weird feelings, but not sure what they are. I know what you mean about feeling sick though. Really hoping AF stays away for you! I sounds positive though so fingers crossed.

9babiesgone - well did you dtd? I hope so, really hoping this is your month too ... you on Clomid this cycle then? As you say maybe you are already ... that would be fab! Its horrible just know knowing isn’t it?
And by the way, you don’t have to have sex at bed time ;-) lol! Lunch time sex is the best lol!

Xpecta - It was bright red, stringy stuff, I have had it before but only after sex when I was pregnant, I never noticed it before AF but blood is still blood :S we were quite rough though so could maybe just be that

Caezzy bee- Im so sorry for your loss, this is my same cycle as my MC which was the 7th, so its a really long cycle, I had some spotting yesterday but if its not AF then I still have a week to go! So be prepared for a long cycle. Again im so sorry for you loss, its so soul destroying to loss a baby, look after yourself. PM me if you need to chat x

Kaicyn - Im so sorry for your loss ... wishing you lots of luck, Xpecta's Mc was the 12th, so you might be very similar dates ... saying that I ovulated a lot later than I thought I would, so this is a really late cycle. Its hard to know what to expect your first after a MC. Wishing you lots of luck. Im sorry for your loss. How many weeks were you?

I lost mine on january 17th, at 12 weeks. we didnt dtd last night. uggh. oh was too tired. that was my ovulation date. I think I may be out, I had sex on only a few "fertile " days. but not my ovulation day. so I think I may have missed out.

im so sorry, its doesnt mean your out though, as you say you could already be pregnant. next month im planning to try the smep, found a good website that says after a MC it can increase your chances my 40%, it classes your first month as the cycle after AF so have the chance to try that. it says to dtd after ovulation too, not sure what the logic is but no harm in trying. i didnt do the deed on my ovulation day either, sucks doenst it? next time tell them you cant have an inspection as you are going to be having sex, all day lol!:hugs:

ok no idea where i got the 40% from, obviously made that up in my head lol!

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

cant hurt though x

hey guys i should be 7wks today, but was told last week that i had a blighted ovum, im scheduled for a d&c tomorrow although dont know if i will need it as ive started spotting brown blood. But anyway hopefully i can join you soon with ttc! x x

im so sorry ... good luck, i had a d&c, so if you have any questions feel free to ask me

thanks hun, but im good! i had one in 2007 so unfortunately i know what to expect! x x

im so sorry! good luck and wishing you lots of luck with TTC again x

No more blood this far today! So hoping thats a good sign. Although (TMI WARNING) when I wiped this morning I had loads of what looked like very fertile mucus! ARH! Whats that about? so confused, might take a ovulation test later and see what that says, because im quite confused.
sam (my son) has been ill so had to cancel and thats given me too much time to think. Lol! I think I should be something like 7dpo, what are you?

9babiesgone - well did you dtd? I hope so, really hoping this is your month too ... you on Clomid this cycle then? As you say maybe you are already ... that would be fab! Its horrible just know knowing isn’t it?
And by the way, you don’t have to have sex at bed time ;-) lol! Lunch time sex is the best lol!

NO he ended up being too tired for sex. uggh. I was on clomid this cycle. now it will probably be next cycle that I get my :bfp: I hope I already made the baby in there on some of those fertile days but since it wasnt the day I ovulated I am so sick of waiting. we only have sex at bed time, bc my husband works all day.

im so sorry, its doesnt mean your out though, as you say you could already be pregnant. next month im planning to try the smep, found a good website that says after a MC it can increase your chances my 40%, it classes your first month as the cycle after AF so have the chance to try that. it says to dtd after ovulation too, not sure what the logic is but no harm in trying. i didnt do the deed on my ovulation day either, sucks doenst it? next time tell them you cant have an inspection as you are going to be having sex, all day lol!:hugs:
thanks! I hope i am not out of thegame! I really do. I dont want to wait till next month to try again. I Might have to look into that, if I didnt get myself pregnant this month.

I cant really tell them that, bc we are moving out and it is required pre-inspection. too bad though, bc it was nervewrecking.

awww i hope you are pregnant anyway. my husband works during the day too, but weekends and occasionally lunch times (he travels around so pops in if he is near home)! lunch time is the best though, feels so naughty, he is a gas man so totally feels like im having an affair with the gas man lol!

im the same as you though, im really really hoping i am, but if i were to look at what i would have done for a perfect cycle then im convinced i can be. the point is it can happen with just doing it once lol so there is no reason why we cant be pregnant we just miss our optimum days, but that doenst stop us getting pregnant!

fingers crossed hun.

I hope we both our pregnant!! I really need this. My husband is in the marine corp so he rarely come homes for lunch. I really am upset we didnt dtd last night. I not only wanted to bc of of ttc but also bc I wanted to have sex. but he was too tired, it is frustrating. LOL

the gas man that is funny!! I am glad you are enjoying your lunch time sex times.
hehe

Had quite a lazy day - but got around to some house bits that had been waiting since the beginning of Jan. Starting a new role at work tomorrow so I am really hoping that it gives me something to focus on for the next few weeks while I wait for AF to start.....

How has your day been?

distraction is def a good thing, being a SAHM has its down sides sometimes. sounds good though, what do you do?

Ive been ok, busy day, sundays are usually my busiest, have a sick little boy, he has a cold and a nasty cough poor thing, so hoping im not up all night. otehr than that im good.

Im trying to decide to be more pro-active this week. need to get some motivation back lol!

i dont like this 2 week wait thing? are you in your 2ww or just waiting for ovulation to start then TTC?

How is your little boy now? Hope he didn't keep you awake

Hope you are succeeding with the proactive motivation thing - I went and got myself a gym programme yesterday to try and get fit...

I hated the 2WW wait, haven't had AF yet so just seeing what happens but as I had IUI to conceive last time i'm not overly hopeful...

he kept us that night but slept though last night! he is getting better, it so hard when they are young and dont understand whats happening to them.

good luck with your 2ww, when are you due? when will be your next IUI?

The Witch:witch: got me! Im ok, my cycle is well messed up, surprise surprise, Onto EMSP ... im good though, its going to happen this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->