anyone lost in 2011 and trying again?

The Witch:witch: got me! Im ok, my cycle is well messed up, surprise surprise, Onto EMSP ... im good though, its going to happen this time.

Oh my! I am so sorry you got your af!! I hope this next cycle you will get your :bfp: :hugs:

The Witch:witch: got me! Im ok, my cycle is well messed up, surprise surprise, Onto EMSP ... im good though, its going to happen this time.

GUTTED>>>> You Mc on the 12th? i was on the 13th? oh nooooo i feel mine coming and i keep thinking i see a line:( but iam not out til the witch comes:dohh: POSITIVE thoughts! if not eternal we can be on the same cycle then next month...moral and all that.

Thanks ladies, im ok, Glad i have you all for surport so i know ill be fine.

Spellfairy - i MC on the 7th and stop doing this to yourself, two lines are two lines. fingers and toes crossed for you babe. i really really hope you are!

he kept us that night but slept though last night! he is getting better, it so hard when they are young and dont understand whats happening to them.

good luck with your 2ww, when are you due? when will be your next IUI?

Thats good that he is getting better.

I honestly don't know when I'm due - I had my D&C on the 14th Jan so I take it anytime now. Haven't decided on the next IUI yet - probably in a few months as need another referral I expect. But going to try and not think about it yet.

sorry about AF - fingers crossed for next month.

Good luck, i had my d&c on the 7th of Jan and had my first AF today so it took awhile.

Going by that mine should be here next week then.....

Well maybe you wont have it! you never know people talk about the fertility boost you are supposed to get when you have just had a MC, fingers crossed you will expereince that this time. you certainly deserve it! i really hope so xxx

went for my d&c today for my "blighted ovum" and they scanned me to be sure and found a heartbeat and a yoke sac, they said im not out of the woods yet as the gestational sac is irregular but at least there is hope, i also rang on the way home for my hct results and they went from 11400 to 25000 and the doc said they were perfect but she just wants to have another scan nct week to see whats going on! can you believe it?

Oh my god3 boys that is fantastic news you must elated and a little shocked i would imagine congratulations fingers crossed for next week x

thanks hun, yes i am so shocked and happy but also a little scared of getting crushed again!

went for my d&c today for my "blighted ovum" and they scanned me to be sure and found a heartbeat and a yoke sac, they said im not out of the woods yet as the gestational sac is irregular but at least there is hope, i also rang on the way home for my hct results and they went from 11400 to 25000 and the doc said they were perfect but she just wants to have another scan nct week to see whats going on! can you believe it?

That's great, you must feel so relieved they did another scan. Think we'll all have our fingers crossed for you.

I can't wait for AF to come so i can start TTC again, I found out i was loosing my Baby Angel on the 13th of Jan, so if my periods are still nearish to normal i should see the silly :witch: on Saturday..... fingers crossed

That is great news hun, so glad that they did another scan first! Fingers crossed he/she really is a sticky bean :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you - hopefully you just weren't as far along as you thought you were and it will be ok.

Well maybe you wont have it! you never know people talk about the fertility boost you are supposed to get when you have just had a MC, fingers crossed you will expereince that this time. you certainly deserve it! i really hope so xxx

Thanks will keep you posted.... How are you feeling today?

3 boys - Great news, keep us posted

xSamanthax - I had my MC on the 7th and my first AF yesterday, so might take awhile, good luck with TTC xxx

Mel S - Im ok, how are you?

3 boys - Great news, keep us posted

xSamanthax - I had my MC on the 7th and my first AF yesterday, so might take awhile, good luck with TTC xxx

Mel S - Im ok, how are you?

I'm knackered today - spent a couple of hours in the gym straight from work but its a good distraction technique. Have a bit of a lie in tomorrow as well :winkwink:

lol, enjoy your lay in! arnt you good going to the gym, i need to get more active, but im def not a gym person.

That's amazing!!! I can't believe it!! Congrats! I really hope everything goes well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->