Anyone ltttc with a large family or wanting a large family?

My husband is not encouraging at all.

For us, it's more the question of if it's going to happen, not when. I no longer feel that another pregnancy is inevitable.
For about the first year, I think we both thought that it would eventually happen. I mean, there is nothing wrong with either of us and we have regular unprotected sex, so you'd think at some point it's bound to happen.

But, now, he has told me that he thinks if it was going to work, it would have by now. And I have to reluctantly admit that I think he's right. It doesn't mean that I want to stop ttc just yet or that my desire isn't overpowering. I just have very little hope for myself of ever conceiving again.

I'm very proud of my eldest son tonight. His been going to a saturday morning judo session since october and his instructor said his got real potential and he'd like him to do an extra, higher level session on a wednesday evening. Well tonight was his 2nd week there and he came home with a little trophy for being judoka of the week!

Awww congrats to your son!! It's nice when your children work so hard at something and get rewarded, so often achievements get overlooked these days in sport unless you're the best of the best they don't get recognition!! They should celebrate every improvement and success and I'm sure they'd have a lot more kids wanting to do sport!!

How is everyone?!! How are this months cycles going?!
I'm 9dpo and no symptoms to report other than CCM!! Oh tell a lie, I had some sharp stabbing pains in uterus area but probably something and nothing you know?
It's been lovely weather today ( probably the only summer we're gonna get!) so took my boys (3&2) to the butterfly house!! They loved it!! Massive metallic blue butterflies and black and white ones too! Some were coming out of their cocoons whilst we were there, vv clever how they unfold and dry out!
Then walked along our promenade and had a picnic!! And now I'm shattered!!
Anyone else been up to anything nice?!
Xxx

Yeah for your son MOB.:happydance:

Today was a wonderful day. Well, the morning stank, but the rest of the day was good. In the morning my husband told me that he is going to be out of town on the day I need to do IUI. Of course. :dohh: I have already taken my femara for the month and it is giving me headaches. I go for an ultrasound on Friday and I am praying that they will have a good plan B.

After that, I took the kids to my father in law's house and they went swimming with their cousins. It was wonderful. It's hard to keep in a grumpy mood when you're in the sunshine and watching your kids have a great time. We had a nice lunch there too. Then we went to the grocery store which was very uneventful. Thank goodness for small favors. :haha: My dd was too cute. I let her push her own little cart around. It actually went just fine and she was super excited.

Well done for your son MOB's :thumbup:, love the way your hubby thinks, i think that way too, gotta happen eventually :winkwink:

Ready. Glad you had a good day :hugs:

Thank you, its lovely to see him really enthusiastic about it and looking forward to going all the time. And to sit and watch him and literally see the difference in him since he started. From being slow and stiff and unsure to being confident, fast and relaxed on the mat. Really looks like he belongs there.
I'm not sure what CD I'm on, around 11 I think. I have not been keeping count too much this month. I don't O till around CD19/20 anyway atm so am just keeping a subtle eye out for any signs before hand and well probably start the opks and checking cp etc on monday.
I'm feeling really good atm. Much more relaxed over everything. TMI but we have been DTD quite a bit just because we want to, and knowing I'm miles away from O I've not been thinking of it as baby making and just been enjoying myself LOL
Also a few Mums at school and I are starting a little book club on a Monday morning while the kids are in school and let the littlest ones play.
I'm sort of feeling like I know it will happen and I just have to sit back and wait. You can bet by the time I'm at 3dpo I wont be saying the same thing! LOL

Hi guys. I just had my iui and it went pretty well.

I am going on a bnb break for this 2ww.

I hope you all have bfps when I get back!

Glad it went well hunni!! Will miss you but have everything crossed for your :bfp: xxx

The :witch: is on her way for me so I think after 2yrs of TTC I'm gonna go hardcore!! Any advice on what bbt/ov tests would be great!!

Xxxx

Would you mind if I join you here? Just found the topic Secondary Infertility and began to read and then I found you all here guys:winkwink:.

Fatmummax, it's also 2 years for me know and I feel so hopeless about it. Lots of hugs for you!!!!

readyformore, great that the IUI went well! I held my fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP in two weeks!!! You are the first and we others follow months after months. Wouldn't it be great???

mob, wow, you must be so proud! Well done to you and your son:thumbup:.

Hey sorry for my absence. I started reading fifty shades of grey and couldnt put it down. Read all 3 in a week LOL And to think I wasnt going to bother and only did because I was fed up of being left out of conversations!!!
Anyway still doing doing well at keep track. Keep forgetting to temp and have done 2 ov tests which were quite dark but not positive. I think I'm doing well at relaxing this month and just hope I dont end up kicking myself for being too relaxed.

Hi guys. I just had my iui and it went pretty well.

I am going on a bnb break for this 2ww.

I hope you all have bfps when I get back!
Hope this IUI is just the magic you need! FX'ed!

DH and I are TTC#2, and we really want to have a large family. It took us two years to conceive our LO, and now we're on month 7 of TTC number two!

Hey sorry for my absence. I started reading fifty shades of grey and couldnt put it down. Read all 3 in a week LOL And to think I wasnt going to bother and only did because I was fed up of being left out of conversations!!!
Anyway still doing doing well at keep track. Keep forgetting to temp and have done 2 ov tests which were quite dark but not positive. I think I'm doing well at relaxing this month and just hope I dont end up kicking myself for being too relaxed.

Ok, fifty shades of grey on my book list! It must be really good if you read all 3 in one week with 3 little kids ;-).

I think you can't be too relaxed, can you? Or do you think you are so relaxed that you forget :sex::laugh2:

DH and I are TTC#2, and we really want to have a large family. It took us two years to conceive our LO, and now we're on month 7 of TTC number two!

What have you done to not get crazy during these 2 years? I am TTC number 3 for 2 years now and I begin to believe that it's not gonna happen again :growlmad:.

Ups, there is something wrong with quotation! Must have deleted too much:blush:.

No, not forgetting to BD infact because I'm not worrying over when we should do it and calculating everything we have ended up doing it more LOL I'm just worried I won be able to pinpoint O and so wont know if the B6 extended my LP or even when to expect O. I did another opk and I swear they are getting lighter but its hard to tell as I havent done them every day

Hi guys just popping in for a quick minute.
Hi phillipa, I'm glad you found us!
Welcome we can't wait. Was your conception after ttc for 2 years assisted? I am starting to panic thinking this IUI didn't work and thinking if it didn't work with assistance, it won't work period. I know at 4dpo its too early to know anything, but I think I am trying to prepare myself just in case.

I must be the odd ball because I absolutely hated 50 shades. I love that genre, but I could not stand the main character.

On a side note, we are camping (yay!!) And my 7y/o lost a tooth. I am terrified of playing tooth fairy in the small space he is sleeping in!

No, not forgetting to BD infact because I'm not worrying over when we should do it and calculating everything we have ended up doing it more LOL I'm just worried I won be able to pinpoint O and so wont know if the B6 extended my LP or even when to expect O. I did another opk and I swear they are getting lighter but its hard to tell as I havent done them every day

Oh, I understand what you mean!
So don't be too relaxed, but the problem is, even if you aren't relaxed, it's sometimes difficult to pinpoint O!! So don't stress yourself too much!

Hi guys just popping in for a quick minute.
Hi phillipa, I'm glad you found us!
Welcome we can't wait. Was your conception after ttc for 2 years assisted? I am starting to panic thinking this IUI didn't work and thinking if it didn't work with assistance, it won't work period. I know at 4dpo its too early to know anything, but I think I am trying to prepare myself just in case.

I must be the odd ball because I absolutely hated 50 shades. I love that genre, but I could not stand the main character.

On a side note, we are camping (yay!!) And my 7y/o lost a tooth. I am terrified of playing tooth fairy in the small space he is sleeping in!

I am ttc for 2 years NOW, DD was conceived after 3 months then I had a m/c 9 months after ttc my second child, DS was conceived 7 months after m/c. I got pregnant naturally.

THIS IUI WILL WORK! Keep thinking positive! You can always be down when it hasn't worked, but unless you know, believe in it!

Camping sounds really great! We will drive to my parents-in-law over the weekend, but I would rather go camping!

What do you have to do when you play tooth fairy? Does he get a present? We don't have this here in Austria!

I dont normally go for a 'sexy' book LOL But I will say it wasnt brilliantly written and was very repetitive and I didnt fall in love with Christian although someone has told me that theres a posibility of a film and that Ian somerhaulder (sp) who is Damon from vampire diaries is rumoured for the part and he is smoking hot and I just kept picturing him while I was reading I couldnt help it LOL But I think part of the reason I liked it was its SO much like Vampire Diaries and Twilight and I love a good Vampire story. I just kind of took it with a pinch of salt but it appears to be like marmite, some people loved it and read it i days while others really couldnt get into it.

Well my 2 year old asked to use the potty a couple of times today and at mum and tots I discovered he can peddle a trike and was pretty impressed and proud. Then I went to pick my 6 year old up (4 year old was helping his aunty bake his cousins birthday cake lol) and my 2 year old went and punched one of my friends 2 year old daughters right in the face and knocked her over. I was so embarressed!

Anyway as for TTC. My opk is most definately lighter today and my cervix is soft and slightly open still. I checked fertility friend to see what day I was on and I'm on day 19, last 2 months I have O'd on day 19 and 20 so not sure whats happening. Usually after I O with in 2 days my CP is very low and firm and tightly closed. Looks like its going to really keep me waiting this cycle. Oh well we are having plenty of sex so I shouldnt miss it

You put the tooth under the pillow then the tooth fairy comes in the night and takes it and replaces it usually with a coin, standard rate seems to be around 50p to £1 (my son got a pound for his) but some kids get more. His 2nd tooth he pulled out because an older boy at school told him if you pull them out you get £20! The tooth fairy obviously does not know this because she only left £1 LOL

Hi ladies.

How's it going?

I'm 8dpo right now, and feeling very premenstrual! ARGH!!

Really, 2 years and 4 IUIs and no baby? How is that possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->