Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Baileeboo77

One beautiful baby boy!♡
Reaction score
Im on cd 3 as of today the 27th of February. I went in a two month break to regulate my cyxles using bc. I am trying some new things this cycle anyone care to join :)

I'm on CD 2, using all my tricks I've got so far for this month, BBT, OPKs, red raspberry leaf tea, EPO, FertilAid for DH.

And SMEP, we tried it last month, we're gonna try again this month

Have you seen a difference in semen with fertile aid???? I am temping using ioks folic acid and trying soy isoflavones and soft cups this cycle! Im super excited !!! What does raspberry tea do?

This is CD 2 for me... We discussed last night every other day as that may have been the preventing factor last month...I O'd late (CD19) and we only BD'd that morning and not after (for other reasons, but still)... 1 more month of charting and if we're not BFP by then we'll do more tests........ GL ladies & lots of baby dust & juice and all that jazz to you

Heyy, hopfully you get your bfp this month! Have you tried pressed ever?

@Baileeboo77 - no I was reading about that on another post the other day... I don't see myself purchasing preseed to be honest, maybe some of these vitamins / natural things folks have been suggesting??

Have you seen a difference in semen with fertile aid???? I am temping using ioks folic acid and trying soy isoflavones and soft cups this cycle! Im super excited !!! What does raspberry tea do?

DH just started the FertilAid about 3 weeks ago so I've not noticed anything yet as it would theoretically take about 3 months before it starts to make a difference.

The red raspberry leaf tea is good for your uterus, it tones, strengthens and promotes a healthy pregnancy.

This is CD 2 for me... We discussed last night every other day as that may have been the preventing factor last month...I O'd late (CD19) and we only BD'd that morning and not after (for other reasons, but still)... 1 more month of charting and if we're not BFP by then we'll do more tests........ GL ladies & lots of baby dust & juice and all that jazz to you

Good luck, that sounds similar to the SMEP plan, we tried it last month and we're going to do it again this month (think I forgot that in my list of tricks)

:dust: to us all this cycle :)

Hey ladies I would love to be buddies. On day #2 and doing a restart this month with lots of vitamins for me and my hubby, I booked a Drs appointment and we are both being positive!

Smply blessed, I have never tried it either. It just seems like more of a hassle from some of the stories I've heard. I feel like you hace to use the perfect amount for it to work.
Well I am doing my folic acid, ,multivitimain, and trying soy isoflavones this cycle. I keep reading a lot of good stuff about it. And of course ooks and bbt.

GM ladies! I've never used the O Kits, but may consider that next cycle....Any suggestions?

Hey ladies I would love to be buddies. On day #2 and doing a restart this month with lots of vitamins for me and my hubby, I booked a Drs appointment and we are both being positive!

Welcome MyShel :)

What kinds of vitamins are y'all taking?

Hello Friends!

I am now taking ...
Co Q10 300mg
B6 & B12 with folic acid
Just started uping my Vitamin D since I heard something on someone elses thread
DHA
Prenatal Multi-vitamin
and just starting the dreaded but necessary grapefruit juice. Still have some evening primrose left over from last month, but the aftertaste was so bad!

I put hubby on mulit vitamins, Vitamin C, Zinc and Co Q10 as well

Today is CD3 for me and first starting Clomid 50mg, Pre-Seed, Baby Aspirin, & Robitussin.

I am also on Metformin 1500mg/day!

Good Luck this cycle!

Hi everyone today is CD 3 for me. I am going to up my game this month and start taking elevit and using pre seed. I am going to get DH to start on menevit too. Hope this does the trick!

Good Luck this month! I'm starting Clomid today CD3!

Im on cd4 now, takin 80 mg of soy isoflavones hoping it will do the trick! ! What is elevit? I do recommend opks they are helpful or at least temping just so you can confirm ovulation!
I am unbelievably tired this cycle and so bloated!

Elevit a pregnancy multi vitamin with folic acid, iron and iodene etc all built in. I am going to pharmacy today to pick some up. Cool I will have to get some opks also.

Hope March is our month

:dust:

GM ladies!! Anyone else have short cycles?? Like, I feel like I blinked and AF was gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->