Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Usaully mine is about 4 days but for some reason I am still spotting on cd5

Well I thought mine was done yesterday on CD 3 but she's back this morning. I usually go for about 4-5 days.

Usaully mine is about 4 days but for some reason I am still spotting on cd5

It seems like mine is getting shorter each month... I mean, I'm not complaining per se (especially since I've had so many issues with heavy/long periods of cycles) but it's just interesting. I'll be sure to mention it to my OB on my next appointment.

Well I thought mine was done yesterday on CD 3 but she's back this morning. I usually go for about 4-5 days.

My cycle has done that often, so I understand lol sorry. Like Ooops, shook ya!

Cd4 here and pretty much done I think.

6 more days and we go every other day ... Woot Woot!
That is my sad attempt at trying to get myself excited for another month of forced sex.

I feel like I need to try something different to make this month more ... fun ... not such a chore ... don’t get me wrong we have a great time, we love each other and it is always A+ in my books, but the spontaneity is totally gone.

How do you guys try to spice things up during that special time of the month?

@Myshelong-Just by being spontaneous :) My OH and I are still in a "cupcake" phase as my niece calls it, so we're both still pretty active. Random things seem to make us both in a better mood.

Umm, how do I tell this without telling all my business?? Well, football season just ended, and my guy is a big sports fan. And during games I like to give special gifts. *ahem*

Getting things started / hot & bothered while still out...the anticipation is always great. Lane Bryant has been my renewed best friend as new sexy sets have been in heavy rotation. Random "cleaning spurts" in my new robe (that's see through) and heels, fun stuff like that has helped.

Hope I didn't tell all of my business, lol and kept it tasteful. Read between the lines?

Sex has become a chore! ! The sad part is im 20 dh is 21 and I think I am loosing almost all interest in sex other than the main reason of ttc. I mean I used to love sex. I think the habits of having to dtd on certain days has defined my sex life. I have been trying to bring *new exciting things in* (toys) but idk it seems like I am just not as into it. I lobe my dh and sex is always great. I just can't get the back of my mind to stop wondering if I am in the right position, if his sperm is healthy etc....Dh has no idea I think about it wjile we dtd and I would hate for him to find out. I have some lingerie and heels and he seems to love every moment but I cant get the back of my mind to shut up.
TMI warning hubby is always able to get off but lately I have found myself not being able to climax as easily. And everyone says an orgasm can increase the chances of becoming pregnant so I think I am just ocer thinking everything! !!!

Random "cleaning spurts" in my new robe (that's see through) and heels, fun stuff like that has helped.

I love this idea!
Unfortunately my BROTHER is living with us now and we are honestly never alone. His brother was living us for most of the summer as well so it has been such a long time since we had some out of the bedroom sex it is the WORST! hahaha.
Cant believe I am complaining that I cant have around the sex weekend sex anymore :cry:

Oh and at night when we are laying down I will ask him to go take the dog out or make a drink and change into a cute baby doll top (I just got a new pink one I love it lol) . And wheb he comes back into the room I am under the covers and it takes him about 30 seconds to realize I have changed and he loves it lol

@Baileeboo77 - I'm sorry love! **hugs** I can understand how it can become a chore, I was literally just discussing that with a girlfriend of mine yesterday as I was cooking dinner.

A lovely bundle of blessing(s) is all of our main goal at hand, but we can't forget we're ladies, and ladies have needs too ;). I'd maybe suggest some "alone" time...to help you clear out your head and enjoy "you" again...then, maybe when you come back with your OH you may be more apt to enjoy him as well. ((Not saying you two don't enjoy each other, just a suggestion)). I like the whole changing while he's gone thing, cute!

Random "cleaning spurts" in my new robe (that's see through) and heels, fun stuff like that has helped.

I love this idea!
Unfortunately my BROTHER is living with us now and we are honestly never alone. His brother was living us for most of the summer as well so it has been such a long time since we had some out of the bedroom sex it is the WORST! hahaha.
Cant believe I am complaining that I cant have around the sex weekend sex anymore :cry:

Bless your heart!!! How old is your brother? Can you maybe request a "weekend getaway" as in-hey bro, can you get away for the weekend? And maaaayyyybe that could be the weekend we're experiencing the big O ?! :) Just a suggestion, lol.

I agree with simply blessed! Maybe he can leace when the big o is about to haopen :)

Honestly, I've been TTC for quite some time. My OB and I even discussed purchasing sperm and all of that jazz, but it didn't feel right. So, I waited and prayed and then met my OH last year. We have essentially been trying ever since, however my Dr. says it's not "trying" til we're charting and planning, we were just having fun, Lol. So, I guess we've been officially trying since January 15th to be exact.

What about you chickadee?

Well I went off of bc October 2011 and got pregnant that month. Miscarried my wedding night (December 2011). Started ttc in February well I guess ntnp then started using opks in july of 2012 and no luck since my miscarriage. But I would say trying very hatd since July. And it really is heartbreaking it only took a month to get pg the first time and now no luck so far :(

6 more days and we go every other day ... Woot Woot!
That is my sad attempt at trying to get myself excited for another month of forced sex.

I know how you feel!

How long have all you ladies been ttc?

Sunday marks 2 years since we actively started TTC, before that we were NTNP.

So sorry for your loss, that must have been so hard :(

Thanks yeah especially on our wedding night :(
Hopfully this is all of our months though :)

Baileeboo That is unbelievable heartbreaking to have that happen on a night that is suppose to be full of joy and excitement. I am so sorry for your loss. I know that we will all get our BFP soon, and the little buggers will stick.

Was on BC for about 7 years, went off October 2010, we have been trying since June 2011. We have taken a month off or two where i took a break from temp'ing or charting but I generally always O on day 17 so I know when our fertile time so i would always make sure we did the deed at least once during those times.

Yeah it was heartbreaking but I guess God needed one more angel :)
Im so tired of ttc I wish I would get a bfp already!!!! Its so stressful

I have not been trying for long... my DH and I got married 20/10/12 and concieved straight away after coming off BC. Unfortunately not a sticky bean and MC just before Christmas. This will be my third cycle trying since.

So sorry baileeboo I cant even imagine how hard that would have been on the day of your wedding!

When everyone gets their BFP's all the pain, loss we have experienced will make it all the sweeter. <3

Dust to us all!!!!
:dust::dust:

Thanks avasmum
I just hope I concieve soon! With me only being 20 no doctor will even run test on me or put me on anything to help me ovulate. My gyn said he would dare put me on anything until I was 24. Im confident it will haopen before then its just a scary thought. Have any of yall veen on clomid, provera etc...?

I am talking to my Dr next week about starting fertility drugs. Never really thought I would be willing to take that step but I never thought it would take this long either.
Hopefully Dr will ok willing to get me started right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->