Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

I started bd'ing every other day at 10 DPO last month, that's probably when I'll start again this month.

This cycle is going quickly so far, hopefully it keeps this pace through the dreaded TWW :)

MyShelSong, I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Honestly have no idea how i did it. Fingers crossed i feel better.

On a side note been trying grapefruit juice everyday and am starting to see some additional cm so far. Lets hope that help the little guys out! I am hoping for my opk tests sometim this week.

Honestly have no idea how i did it. Fingers crossed i feel better.

On a side note been trying grapefruit juice everyday and am starting to see some additional cm so far. Lets hope that help the little guys out! I am hoping for my opk tests sometim this week.

Well hopefully you feel better soon. I never knew grapefruit juice did anything, thats interesting.

It is going really quick this cycle! Oh no thats not good about your back... I am sure it will be rested up and ready in time :winkwink:

When should I start using OPK's im cd 7 today?

Cd 10 is when I start but im starting on cd 9 tomorrow.

Cool ok I might start at cd10 and see how I go. They still have not turned up so the post better hurry up!

I had not heard of grapefruit juice either? Anyone else trying anything different this cycle?

I did soy isoflavones from cd 3-7, from the stories I have read along with the research ive done it is the closest thing to a natural clomid. I took 80 mg cd 3 4 5 120 cd 6 and 180 cd7 so fx'ed. Im also trying softcups from cd 11 until about 2 days after I get a positive opk .

Good morning ladies! I added a B Complex vitamin to my prenatal vitamin, that's the only difference I'd say...That and being sure to make a point to BD every other day, I think we'll start today (just because it's our date night anyway lol).

I may have to take a look at the isoflavones you guys speak so much about.

Also, is there something wrong with my chart?!?!? It's been essentially the same temp, lol. I had this last cycle 4 days in a row and bought a new bbt thermometer because I thought something was wrong with mine.....

That is what my chart looked like as well. I get a few days where no temp shift around the day 7 to 11.

Hubby put on a movie last night cus my back was hurting and he was tryingto cheer me up. It was "What to expect when you're expecting"
I have been avoiding this movie, but although i did cry it was a good cry. He apolofized ten minutes in for putting it on but i was like, i cant avoid everything baby. It is positive month!

I went and saw that in the theaters, it was a good movie. Is your back any better today?

Smplyblessed the bottle is only 5 dollars at walmart so its worth a try!

That is what my chart looked like as well. I get a few days where no temp shift around the day 7 to 11.

Hubby put on a movie last night cus my back was hurting and he was tryingto cheer me up. It was "What to expect when you're expecting"
I have been avoiding this movie, but although i did cry it was a good cry. He apolofized ten minutes in for putting it on but i was like, i cant avoid everything baby. It is positive month!

Funny enough, that was our first "real" date ...to see that movie. Then, he wanted to watch one of his favorites (one I had never seen) Knocked Up. I was like, "are you trying to tell me something this soon?!" lol, we joke about it now and here we are TTC. It was a good movie though, started a great dialogue early in our relationship.

Hope your back is feeling better!

Last month my temps were kinda all over the place and this month they've mellowed out, so we shall see. Maybe I'll ovulate closer to "normal" instead of "late" like I did last cycle :)

I went and saw that in the theaters, it was a good movie. Is your back any better today?

Smplyblessed the bottle is only 5 dollars at walmart so its worth a try!

Shut the front door! Well, Wally world is one of my favorite places...lol

Rant alert
What the hell, I started using ooks today and hubbys test line is just as dark if not darker than mine!!! Im wondering if this is a bad batch or if its nornal to hace a test line with no lh surge I posted pics under ovulation testing page if anyone wants to look!!!!

Sorry, I haven't entered the world of OPK's just yet, hopefully someone can offer insight on the other post :)

Rant alert
What the hell, I started using ooks today and hubbys test line is just as dark if not darker than mine!!! Im wondering if this is a bad batch or if its nornal to hace a test line with no lh surge I posted pics under ovulation testing page if anyone wants to look!!!!

To have a test line, the test *should* be detecting some level of LH is my understanding. I would contact the company if you can maybe, I'm not sure why your husband would have any LH in his system... Weird. :shrug:

I did soy isoflavones from cd 3-7, from the stories I have read along with the research ive done it is the closest thing to a natural clomid. I took 80 mg cd 3 4 5 120 cd 6 and 180 cd7 so fx'ed. Im also trying softcups from cd 11 until about 2 days after I get a positive opk .

I may have to look into soy isoflavones for next month if this month isn't sucessful... Trying to keep a positive attitude for this month. :thumbup:

Well im not expecting a positive opk for about 5 days I just start testing early it helps my poas addiction lol.
But turns out men have the same chemical in their urine he just must have had more than me at the time :rofl:
Thanks for all the input ladies :hugs:
How is yalls day going?

That's funny!! Day is going well...we're under a winter weather advisory and the temp has dropped 10 degrees in an hour. I'm ready for spring! LOL

Oh gosh , im in florida so its not too bad. Yeah another women had her dh poas and there was also a line.

Baileeboo77-I just got done reading some articles on the isoflavones and it says they're not recommended for those who suffer from uterine fibroids or endometriosis so I think I'll hold off on using those. I think it's interesting it mimics Chlomid though, which we've discussed using in the past, but that was before when my OB thought I probably wasn't ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->