Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Planning sex ruins everything. I hate it, ttc is so stressful. Hope things get better myshel, glad tou ovulated atleast :hugs:

Planned sex is dreadful...last month was the first month I enhoyed it in ages lol. I just stopped worrying what cycle day it was, I did no ovulation tests and just went by cm. I really hope it happens for you ladies soon xx

Hope everything goes wel today Bailee...keep us posted.

Pie- I dont get my next level of HCG taken for another 4 days... I will let you know when that comes back. Had the soorest boobs last night ouch

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/IMG-20130705-WA0001.jpg

Everything looks good, hb was 182 and little legs were kicking! It was so cute lol

GM ladies!!!

Bailee---you know, prenatals can cause constipation. You may want to see if they can give you a Rx instead of taking OTC ones, that is, if you are. I love the US :)

Ava & Myshel-Planned sex is the worse! I've done my best to stay away from that...and just make sure that I Initiate if I know it's around that time and he's none the wiser...I really don't want to get there, but IF we start taking this Chlomid, and by we I mean me, then ummm sir...bring your tail over! lol

Pie-don't you just wish she'd show up and get it over with?! My calendar now has me projected to start wednesday instead of Monday, which I've been starting on Mondays like clockwork...that late O threw everything off :/

I celebrated my niece's 12th birthday early yesterday along with tons of running around and shopping with my BFF... A very busy, but great day off and now I'm sitting at work, it's cold and rainy and I'm sleeeeeeepy! lol.

I hope you ladies have a great weekend!

Hope you all have a great long weekend. It was ours last week which was nice.
Sounds like you had a good time Anita.

Bailey baby looks fantastic, so excited for you guys.

So I finally got a hold of someone at my DRs office that would let me know how the procedure went. The nurse let me know they did find some mild endo and they removed it and sent it to pathology just to double check they aren't cancerous.
Looks like my Tubes are normal and healthy .... so I think this means they are free and clear, where last time my right one was blocked.
I will have a Dr appointment once the pathology comes back to discuss options and go from there if I am not yet pregnant. Very excited that at least I know something happened and was potentially fixed.

Can a tube naturally gey unblocked? Or did they flush it or something prior to the procedure? Thay sounds like good news, and as far as the endo goes atleast they got it out :hugs:

That is good news actually Myshel! :)

Bailee-as far as I've read tubes can get clogged/blocked and opened just like a nose...imagine that. My OB said that she knew of a patient who got an HSG each time she conceived... imagine that. (((shoots dye into the fallopian tubes to ensure free-flowing)))

Hmm thats interesting to know its like a nose lol, well hopfully your bfp is right around the corner! !!!!!! :hugs:

I have so much cm, im like Niagara Falls, its gross lol

First and foremost let me start of by saying YAY BAILEE!! that looks good and the HB is saying plenty, that lil bean is strong as on ox YAY!!

Simple. I can just imagine the great time you had yesterday, hanging out with BFF can be so cool and refreshing let one forget all about this ttc crap. Yes I do think if we did not conceive just show four days after ovulation and lets move on to the next phase or cycle but don't be sending out messages like there is something baking when our bodies know not a crap is in there but just wasting gas. It can be a big let down when you are charting and seeing high temperatures and symptoms galore. Cause me to miss out on some serious festivities and rum cause you don't want to cause any damage. Ha

Myshelong, that is wonderful news, like Bailee I did not know that your tubes could become unblock once block. So that is one stress eliminated and now on to more serious things and that is getting down to baby making big time.

Me: AF showed her head today and right after I just DTD, she did not even give me a hint yesterday that she was coming and allow me to start the do from last night so I got some good sex in. I swear she is jealous because she always wanna spoil my fun. I have new for her this cycle cause I am not planning shit, just going about my business and if I want a drink I will have it, I am not even going to stress about her this cycle she is on her own. She has been controlling me for too long and its time I take back my body and mind.
When I got pregnant two years ago I was not even into her like that, I do no bbt charting, no medication, symptom checking and vola I was pregnant so this is my easy going cycle cause I have two more months and that's it for me.

Ladies have a good weekend and lots of bding for me cause I cant get anymore until another three days.

Hey ladies I finally booked my first midwife appointment today in 2 weeks then I get an early scan in 3 weeks...so excited. It will be along wait but let the countdown begin.

Good to hear about your results myshell now its time to get busy :winkwink:

Sounds like you had a great time simply those are the best days spending time with great friends and shopping!

Wont be long till your in your 2nd tri Bailee...yay exciting times!

Pie I really hope it happens for you in your relaxing cycle...you hear a lot of people that relax about TTC or take a break and it happens for them. GL

Hey ladies how are you all doing today?

Avas-mum, I am glad about your apt can imagine how excited you must be.

Myshelong, Bailee and Simple anything new this Monday?

ME: Mild cramp at the moment. However what is pissing me off is I have very light to spotting AF and when I look my nice dress got mess up, when I check nothing on the tampon or backup pantyliner. Other than she pissing me off like this I am fine and hope you ladies have the most wonderful day ever.

Ava-Yay for a new appointment :)

Pie-I hate when accidents like that happen :( I'm sorry...were you at work?

As for me, I had a fabulous weekend...even went to a painting class yesterday with a group of women who are Moms. It was nice to listen to them talk about their kiddos and I got to talk to some who had a lengthy TTC journey. OH and I also went to an open house (one of our favorite things to do on a Sunday afternoon after eating somewhere, lol---we're like an old couple I swear).

I hope you ladies had a great weekend!

Weekend was pretty good for me, we went to the springs with some family and had a nice time. Yesterday hubby started running a 101.9 fever with a sore throat so we went to the hospital and thry said it is strep throat. His temp was 103 when we got home he kept shaking poor thing looked pathetic lol, but I know hes really sick. I just really hope I dont catch it as well, that would be horrible.

Oh no! Hopefully he can get those antibiotics in him and be good to go...hope you don't get sick too :/

No making out and you should be fine. Good luck!

Temps still up, still debating if I should stop temping until AF since I got so upset last month but havent stopped yet lol
Pretty sure we didnt catch the egg either way this month only had bd 2 days prior to Ovulation so chances are minimal I think.

Oh no Bailee....thats not good, hope he feels better soon and does not pass anything to you!

That would be so great if that happened Myshell sometimes that is all it takes :winkwink:

Well I had a frustrating day.... I was calling my doctors all day like an obsessed nutter :haha: to get my results. Each time I called them the results had not arrived and I had given up on hearing them today. Right at the end of the day the nurse txt me to call them back to hear the excellent results but never mentioned the numbers. I will be calling first thing in the morning. At least on the positive side things must be looking good for her to have txt that.

I will keep you posted tomorrow :happydance:

GM Ava, hoping for great news this AM! :)

Myshel-my temps dipped, spotting last night and looks like AF will arrive today/tomorrow. My HSG will be on next Thursday.... ***sighs***

Good morning ladies,

Bailee, sorry to hear about OH, strep throat is nothing to play with at least where I live. Hope he gets some agumentin antibiotics in him soon, most importantly take care of your and the lil bean and no baby dancing or kissing until he is feeling better.

Simple, It is a wonderful thing when you and your partner can share things and have thing in common. Most people don't and would really like to have what you have in terms of the togetherness. Sorry if AF showed up today but on the other hand I am keeping my fingers cross that she most certainly stays.

Myshelong, all it takes is just one time, all we are looking for his Mr Sperm meeting Ms Egg and BAM!! a union. Continue temping and I am praying for good news from your side.

Avas--Mum, Things seem to be looking pretty good in terms of honeyboo she is a fighter, have you gotten the numbers as yet and whatever you do please don't over stress about it.

AFM: I dreamt about a rabbit and some kittens on Sunday, my mom looked it up in a dream book and said it means that I will have a very bad accident and failure in love. Last night I dream seeing thousands of rabbits, adults, babies, some nursing young ones, others just sleeping and I caught two, my mom cause one to get away and I had another that I was treating like a pet child and a van full of puppies, some so young their eyes were not open of all breeds and the ones I wanted hide away from me. (wonder if my desire to have a child is manifesting itself in dream format? if so then I need serious help haha) but I don't feel that way.

I was at work when my dress got mess so I was piss and embarrass it was a good thing I had a pair of slacks in my car. Miss match but I was able to pull it off. I am glad that is flowing and not sticking up there so that is a good thing about af.

Ladies take care and have a wonderful day.

Last level back... my Doctor is very happy with it!

4506 so it is more than doubling! Off to work now, have a great day ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->