Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Im sure everything is okay avas mum, dont stress over it.

Myshel hopfully the results will be good!!!

Good luck smply hope you catch that eggg!

Yes very true bailee I just need to relax as there is nothing I can do about it!

I cant wait to hear from you ladies when you get your BFP's we are on a roll now.

GM ladies...

Now the shading on my chart is making it look like I just O'd on CD22 (which would be VERRRRY late in the game)...I'm going to need for this to give me my crosshairs dag nabbit...lol. Here I go stressing over each daily temp... Not really stressing, but ya'll know what I mean. lol

So I have a family reunion coming up next weekend and my OH is going with me. He's met most of my family, but not some of my Mom's side that's in TN. I know he'll love them, and vice versa.

That's all that's new for me... I hope all is well. Rub those bellies for me Bailee & Ava!

Hi ladies,

Bailee and Avum rub those bellies for all us ladies.

Simple enjoy the reunion and good luck with getting your BFP, Myshelong how are you.

AFM: I am out this month ladies, started getting AF symptoms so I know she will be here in another 3-5 days, I will just sit and wait it out. Good luck to you all.

I am in the worst mood. I swear I have done so much screaming I should have lost my voice. I feel so violent and everything damn thing annoys the shit out of me. I seriously want to throw rocks at everyone who bothers me. I feel better after venting lol
I hope I start feelins sane soon lol

Anita: I still think you o'd on day 17 by your chart lol.
But that could be because this is what my chart normally looks like when I o. I get a drop them a lift then a second shift in temp almost every time. Or at least it feels like I did. Hope you caught the Eggy on what ever day you ovulated.

Avus I am still stunned and super excited for you. did you get a your fortune read as well i cant remember who else did this?

Bailey - Glad the hormones are kicking in! Gotta love it, cant wait for the next ultrasound so we can see pictures

Pie - that sucks about af. good luck next month

OMG it was so hot and humid last night. Then we got an amazing thunderstorm.

Myshelong, I am not worried about it any more too much stress associated with this ttc. maybe its not to be.

Bailee maybe you need a soak to calm them moods. I would suggest something else but it may not be good to Darling Bean.

I cant wait to see scans, please ladies hurry up I am stressing in the back here.

Good luck to you ladies. I will be waiting for the other BFP.

Here is my Pick for who is next.

Simple.

Bailee---OMG, you poor thing!!! Just vent, decompress and try not to stress.

Myshel-my thoughts exactly day 17/18 actually. Ugh.

Pie-Yikes!!! I just smiled ear to ear and after the day at work I'm having and the week too, thank you!! I needed that!!

Hey ladies... 2nd lot of HCG levels to be taken today so wish me luck. Each day I feel worse and boobs hurt more so hopefully all is progressing well. I am already sick of waking 2-3 times in the night to wee... I am so tired.

Myshel: I am still shocked too! I did not get a reading but wish I did now to see if it would have been right.

Pie:Never feel out I for sure thought it was af coming but it never did ;)

Bailee: Looking forward to seeing scan of your lil bean and hope those hormones arent too horrible for ya!

Simply: I'm sure he will love the family he hasnt met yet. I'm waiting out for the next bfp from you all very soon x :flower:

Anita you deff ovulated on cd 17 or 22. Forgot to say that lol :)

Im also so constipated, I had to get the doctor to call me something in. But im scared to take it lol he said not to keave the house for a couple hours..

Yaaayy I am so happy I know it is still early days but my hcg levels are looking good so far here they are:

14dpo 02/07/13 = 200
16dpo 04/07/13 = 509
21dpo 09/07/13 will be my last ones to see they are rising nicely.

Ohh Bailee that does not sound like any fun!

I know if I eat prunes the bathroom and I would have a date for the day.

Avis happy that your HCG levels are raising nicely, so I guess so far so good.

Myshelong and Simple how are you ladies doing?

GM ladies... I finally got my confirmed O. CD22... Which I hate because my cycles are only so long (28/29)... Looks like hsg next month then Chlomid to give me some regularity. Sighs...

Ava-yay!! Things are rising wonderfully... Praying for you ma'am.

Bailee-yes any thing you take for constipation will keep you and your bathroom on first bane bases for a day or two.

Pie-I'm well love, just going to enjoy my 2 days off, the holiday and such. I came home yesterday and immediately started rearranging my living room. My back is not thanking me this, morning but I got most of it done :)

Yay smply you got crosshairs !!!! Be glad you at least ovulated girl and if you do clomid youll for sure have a nice and early o! :)

Pie, ive eaten almost a whole bag of prunes and no luck yet lol, my stomach is a bit bubbly lol so maybe I will have a bm soon!

Yayyyyy great news avas mum :hugs:

Hey everyone,

Avis how did the HCG count at the moment.

Bailee have you gotten a bowel movement yet? I would hate to know that you are still impacted and moody. Take care.

Simple and Myshelong how are you ladies doing? Any important news or anything new happening in your lives.

ME: I am just counting the days until AF shows, currently not having any symptoms of any kind at the moment. FX for you ladies

I have but I strained bad and had a pink tint to my cm, no pink since the bm and it was yesterday. I have my appt today and I hope everything is ok!

Hope the apt with the doctor goes well. They may give you stool softner or increase the amount of fiber in your diet. Don't forget to drink lots of water.

Good luck.

Hope the DRs appointment goes well.

Looks like Ovulated again earlier than expected so we didnt not do SMEP as we were hoping as it happened on day 13! what ever happened to ovulating from day 16 - 21??
Either way we got two shots in before the big O date so I dont really think this is our month. Hopefully next month, but fingers still crossed for this month.

I am so sick of planned sex, it is killing the mood and making me miserable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->