• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone Pregnant at 38 with their first?

Baby's heart was beating a strong 163 bpm this morning and doc was able to find it instantly. I must say it was such a relief hearing the pitter-patter. Can't wait to see the little bean on Friday for the NT scan. Thanks for all the moral support, ladies.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

great Steno ! and Friday will arrive soon ! I have a doctor apt tomorrow, with a new doctor, since I moved to another city. I hope I'll get an US and maybe, maybe, we will know the sex?

Fx'd you get a scan tomorrow Lola!

I had my anatomy scan today and everything looks spot on.
Baby is a boy!

Hope everyone is ok

Hi ladies!

Jenny and heidi: congrats on finding out the gender! So exciting

Steno: seeing your baby on u/s is gonna be amazing. post a pic for us please

Lola: when did you move? Hubby and i are supposed to move to California but are trying to hold off until after baby is a few months old.

Things are ok here. Still not feeling great but i know this wont last the entire pregnancy (at least i hope it doesnt). I tried on all my jeans and couldnt get some of them up past my hips, let alone buttoned. All my jeans are now officially in storage. god knows if i'll ever fit into them again. The funny part is that ive actually LOST weight- about 4 lbs! Im sure it's from the lack of alcohol, since i havent vomited at all.

Panorama testing came back clear for chromosomal abnormalities. Yay! We opted not to find out the gender.

we should all post some belly pics! I'll take one on friday and post then

How exciting, Heidi!!!

Can't wait to hear about your appointment, Lola!!

I'm ready for tomorrow to be here myself. I can't wait to see LO. I will definitely post pics. I am going to ask for them to go ahead and tell me the sex through the DNA testing.

Glad everyone is progressing so nicely!

bleh! I couldn't log in anymore!! Had to reset my password and it still wouldn't work..
Well got my us and .... It's a boy !! So happy to know already!
Steno, did you get yours? how did it go?

Jessie, I move last week. It was ok, I mostly packed and cleaned the easy stuff.
Poor hubby had to carry all the boxes !
Heidi yay for boys !!!

Had my US today and everything looked and measured perfectly. Now just to wait for the DNA test results and first trimester screen results. I'll know the sex when the DNA results come back.

Congrats on your SON, Lola!!!

Attachments

• COLLINSANGELA20150206090730092 (2) - Copy.jpg
    COLLINSANGELA20150206090730092 (2) - Copy.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 5
Steno awww! what a cute picture !! glad all went well, can't wait to hear from that DNA scan!!

Here's my BOY ;)

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
Congrats, everybody!! It's nice that everyone is coming along so nicely. Due to my PTO my appointments have been off, so my 20th exam I had today (which is technically my 21st week). I had my last ultrasound today, everything is beautiful, measuring on target to the date. And my baby is a whooping 1 lb.!!!! We are out of the ounces!!
June is coming quickly. We are moving to a new townhouse in April, so I have not bought a thing. I am excited, but nervous at how fast it is all going.

Hi girls!

Great to hear everyone is doing so well. Loving the scan pictures Steno & Lola. Yay for team blue :blue:

Heres one of my scan pics from last week

And a bump one from my halfway point at 20 weeks

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
  • bump w20.jpg
    bump w20.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
Well I finally have a nice little bump and have been buying some maternity clothes which I will start wearing in the next few weeks!

I love feeling the little kicks and movement from my baby girl!
I get nervous if I don't feel her for half a day or so.

What are everyone elses experiences?

About a week and a half ago I felt her and then did not feel her for days. I took Dr. Google's advice and started to pound down the orange juice. I have felt her everyday since. In fact, at my last appointment she kicked me as the doctor was listening to her heartbeat, and my doctor saw my stomach move.
For the record, this was the first appointment that I attended where I was not worried if she was OK. I had felt her quite a bit over the weekend and I knew all was good. My blood pressure was also the lowest it had been. I wonder if it's a coincidence, lol.

Very cute bump heidipie!! I'll try to send a pic too!
glad you girls feel kicks and all! I do feel the 'pop corn pop' once a while, but not very often. Soon probably!

I am feeling the little kicks now too since last week. It is like popcorn Lola! My mw says you need to keep an eye on kicks from week 28, so not to panic if its not regular or every day yet.
Wow pansorie, you can see kicks from the outside already!
Would love to see everyone's bump pics if you want to share 😊

Time is going fast so we got a bedside cot half price in the sales but won't be building it for a while yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->