Anyone shopped online at Baby time London?

i walk past this shop every day and it has been shut since last wednesday which makes that a week now.dont look as if he will open again.i have spoken to a lot of people and they all say the same thing. taken money but no goods.good luck to all of you .

Hi,

I ordered a car seat, rain cover and base costing nearly £250, 4 weeks ago!Nothing!
They don't reply to Emails, I must of phoned them about 100 times now and never got through to anybody!!
I am willing to drive 200 miles to London from Devon to give them a mouthful and a right hook!!
I will simply file a claim against them in the small claims court for loss of earnings and fuel costs!!
They will end up with county court judgements against their company name, as they probably will not respond to the letter from the court either, this will go against their credit score!

We as consumers need to stick together! Watchdog need to be informed!!! I am emailing the show now!!! sending all the links to various forums including this one! Please do the same!!!

I'll let you know how I get on when I visit the shop!!! Mob handed!! :growlmad:

just to let you know that the shop has now closed.it has been closed for over a week now.

Wow! My brother was really lucky to have popped in on the off chance, found it open and got my refund. A week on and they're closed up and hiding.

@ KamKol did you get a reply from barclays as that my bank as well and i also wanted to do a charge back, to babytime time london. i orderd a pushchair from them last month which i still havent recieved.

I paid with my Barclays debit card. I ordered on 31.12.10 and have not yet received my goods or and replies. I called barclays to open a dispute for a chargeback and they said their rule is to wait 31 days from the date which they took payment from me. They took the money out of my account on 04.01.11 so i must wait till 5th feb to start a dispute. Will update you all with the progress. If this works, there is hope in gettin our money back.

@ KamKol did you get a reply from barclays as that my bank as well and i also wanted to do a charge back, to babytime time london. i orderd a pushchair from them last month which i still havent recieved.

I paid with my Barclays debit card. I ordered on 31.12.10 and have not yet received my goods or and replies. I called barclays to open a dispute for a chargeback and they said their rule is to wait 31 days from the date which they took payment from me. They took the money out of my account on 04.01.11 so i must wait till 5th feb to start a dispute. Will update you all with the progress. If this works, there is hope in gettin our money back.

I called them back, and they sent me a form to fill in and sign so they can start their investigation. It asks about what measures I have taken to resove the problem etc. I need to print out the invoice in my email and send it for proof, and then they will commence their investigation...will be posting the form out tomorrow so fingers crossed. I am quite confident I will get my money back. Will update when anything new happens xx

Hi

I have reported a "disputed transaction" to my bank but as it was £96 i am not sure if i will get anything back. Does anyone know? Isn't it between £100 and £30,000 that chargeback works on credit cards? Michael.

hope someone does something about this fraudster.

I CANNOT believe the damned BTL website is STILL up and running. The web hosts should be ashamed of themselves. They're obviously putting profit ahead of integrity as usual.

Yes the website is still up and running and took my money just last week! As it comes up as one of the cheapest on Google product search they will continue to take more peoples money. Who will stop them??

I have informed Trading Standards, Consumer Direct, Which? Legal services and my credit card company. But no one can stop them stealing more money.

What a poor system we have!

Very angry!

Michael

Yes the website is still up and running and took my money just last week! As it comes up as one of the cheapest on Google product search they will continue to take more peoples money. Who will stop them??

I have informed Trading Standards, Consumer Direct, Which? Legal services and my credit card company. But no one can stop them stealing more money.

What a poor system we have!

Very angry!

Michael

Michael,

You should seek financial redress from the company that hosts BTL's website. They have been told repeatedly about what's going on and I myself pointed them to this forum to see just how many people have been conned. If they'd suspended the website weeks ago like they should have done then you would not have been ripped off last week.

It's not just BTL that are the conmen here in my book. They all need bloody shooting! :growlmad:

Cant Believe it, i feel like such a fool. I bought a pushchair from Baby Time London on the 12th. After i purchased it i saw a note on their home page saying that they had problems at their warehouse & orders were backed up, but they hope to catch up by the end of the month.
After a week or so I emailed them to find out an EDD, after getting no responce i then did what i should have done BEFORE i bought from them.... i searched for reviews. OH DEAR

I emailed again, called ... nothing. I paid on Debit card and it was just under £100 so i dont think im seeing that again.

I chose them as the pushchair is a second one i want is for our holidays (as wedding) so money is tight.

Im soo angry at myself . i have followed the advice on here and reported them to watchdog.

How are the able to still be trading? These posts date back ages....

Id just like to add:

When i purchased my pushchair, i noticed that it went from being In Stock to being out of stock. I assumed therefore, that i had bought the last one & maybe that was why it was cheap, they were getting rid of old stock.

I've just had a look back on the website & its now back in stock.

Hmmm... if it was out of stock, then they had a Leak, so my pushchair was damaged maybe, then why if it is back in stock now, have i not got my pushchair!?

What a load of bull..... someone please stop them!

They are praying on people who have little money as it is, without robbing them & making them spend more!:growlmad:

I had ordered a pushchair with Babytime and paid on my visa debit card, the pushchair did not arrive and I contacted my bank and after 28 days raised a dispute and requested a chargeback which I have now had within 14 days.
I have since ordered the same pushchair from "Wilkinsons plus" £30 more but hey its here and within 3 working days.
Hopefuly after March 1st when new online advertising regulations come into force scum like this will be removed in time.

Please also join group on facebook, BABY TIME LONDON FRAUDSTERS DO NOT BUY OFF THIS COMPANY!!
Make as many people as possible aware!!

I have contacted the company who host Baby Time London (EKM systems) several times to complain and asked them to suspend the site. They should also be ashamed of themselves. My child is now being transported in a car seat which is too small for her, I hope these people can live with themselves if, god forbid, she is injured in an accident. :nope:

I was going to buy something off them tomorrow when my other half comes home, I wanted him to see the colour first, and mentioned them to my friend, as they were the cheapest by miles for the car seat, base and footmuff i want who said google them as she'd heard bad things about them, so pleased I found this thread, sorry for all of you who have had bad experiences of them, surely something has to be done about this guy now and his business closed down..it's a disgrace.

I was going to buy something off them tomorrow when my other half comes home, I wanted him to see the colour first, and mentioned them to my friend, as they were the cheapest by miles for the car seat, base and footmuff i want who said google them as she'd heard bad things about them, so pleased I found this thread, sorry for all of you who have had bad experiences of them, surely something has to be done about this guy now and his business closed down..it's a disgrace.

Pleased you have spotted these posts And managed to evade all this. Asda and Tesco have some good offers on at the moment, as do kiddiecare.

Lucky escape.....nice one. You did a Google search, very wise. Wished we'd all done that. :thumbup:

hi all well i put a dispute in with my bank (before 28 days of ordering) recieved the paperwork 19th feb and refund was in my bank today so not long the shop has definatley been shut with rumours about bankruptcy so i advice you all ring your banks to disputr the transaction mine was less than £100 they dont have a set amount you can claim all thats been paid just save any emails you have recieved or sent even the nasty ones and keep a copy of phone calls this is to send back to the bank a couple of quick questions to answer sign and send good luck all

According to the fb group, the shop itself has closed down, but they are still taking online orders, which no doubt will be left undelievered. Cheeky *******s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->