Anyone shopped online at Baby time London?

Yet another unhappy customer; however I may have made some headway today. Following a couple of emails to and from babytime's software supplier I have managed to get this response

Hi XXXXXXX,

I have contacted the site in question and given them a deadline of tomorrow to respond to me. If they don't then the site will be getting suspended.

Kind regards,
Jason Rothwell

With any luck this should prompt Satish - 07772445023, to start rectifying his problems...

Also if you all contact your bank they can instigate something called chargeback where they will refund you the money and chargeback babytime after an initial investigation.

In addition contact Consumer Direct who will also register your complaint and investigate. If they see that Satish has been taking your money with no intention to deliver the goods they will go after him for administering fraudulent transactions.

Satish we invite you to comment and to rectify the issues outlined in the 150 + complaints you have in this blog...

My order number is 1963/300111/29

ORDER NUMBER 1787/210111/50 STILL WAITING FOR REFUND YOU WASTE OF SPACE COMPANY I WOULD LIKE IT IMMEDIATLEY:growlmad:

Bought a highchair from Baby Time London. had to save up for ages to get and it and it still hasnt turned up! Can't get an answer via phone or e-mail and I'm stressing out big time! Can't afford to buy another and need it now to wean my little boy!!

Order Number is: 1626/080111/21

please sort it out babytimelondon

thankyou,
Roxanne

Prior to my having to make the journey myself, I asked my brother who lives very near to the shop to pay a visit on my behalf. He was given some cock and bull story about there having been a flood in the warehouse and the stock being damaged but upon my brother's insistence he was 'happy' to refund my account in full for the amount required. The money is now back in my account thankfully and I've managed to find two significantly better booster seats than I'd ordered from BTL at a lower price than I paid originally. Result!!! :happydance:

If there has been a flood at the warehouse than that'll be why we've not had our goods.....they're ruined. He's probably not insured and is desperately taking new orders trying to bail out a sinking boat. Totally unprofessional. :nope:

This still leaves so many other people still hung out to dry. All I can say is, if you can make a journey to the shop and demand your money back....DO SO!!! If he refuses, call the police and have him charged with theft.

Also, everybody please write to EKM Systems as myself and others have done and get that website shut down.

Ekmsystems said they would suspend the Babytime website if they did not receive a reply by the end of today.

Well, Jason from Ekmsystems has just written to me say that they have received this response from Babytime:
"Hi,
Thanks for your e-mail..
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Due to an earlier water leak at our warehouse, enormous quantities of stock is damaged. So there are some minor delays. We try to fulfill all the orders as soon as possible. (We aim to fulfill all the orders within 28 working Days)
Your order is under process. Will be dispatched as soon as possible.
Sorry for the delay and inconvenience.
Thanks and regards,
Baby Time,
35B Bellegrove Road,
Welling,
Kent
DA16 3PB"

Pack of lies!
Satish runs 2 businesses out of the same small store (Baby Time and IT Jack)... so what warehouse exactly?
And how does this prevent him from answering the phone, replying to emails or to voice messages?

Have a look back at his post on Oct 29th (post #14). There he said
"Hi,
I am an executive from babytime.
Sorry for the trouble you have undergone.
If there is a problem with your order I will sort it on the spot. Please post it here.
We are a small business and try to provide as much possible customer service as possible.
But unfortunately our servers were down and we are not able to respond some of the emails to the customers"

Liar, Liar, Liar. This website needs to be shutdown for good.

Interesting that he replies to the company that enables his website to take payment from customers... but not to the customers he is ripping off!

EKM Systems needs to suspend his website until Satish can prove he's honoured all outstanding orders.

If he'd had this alleged flood why didn't he update his website to say as such? Such a thief!:growlmad:

A notice has now been put on the website!!! Interesting!

https://www.babytimelondon.com/index.asp

A notice has now been put on the website!!! Interesting!

https://www.babytimelondon.com/index.asp

And all because Ekmsystems threatened to suspend his website!

Funny that the message on his website doesn't mention that he will be refunding all customers that have emailed him to cancel...

Such a liar and a crook.

I am amazed that this shop hasn't been shut down yet! And that Watchdog aren't all over them like a rash! Sound like a pack of liars. Hope you all get your money back and that BTL get shut down :) Has anyone set up a facebook group or anything? Might be a good idea to prevent others from buying from them :)

I have written an email to EKM Systems, informing them that this thief continues to take orders from people despite the 'flood' and to shut down the website despite the website. Not sure its going to make any difference, but thought that it was worth a try. I was going to put in a dispute to my credit card company to get a chargeback on amount, i hope that the notice on the website does not affect the claim.

The owner is coward, but would be surprised if he had the guts to respond to all of the complaints.............

well wow they ve had a flood most people on here have requested a refund now not the goods so has our money been wet in the floods and there just drying it off to refund everyone i very much doubt that what a load of bull sh t i want a refund today with confirmation order number 1787/210111/50

FACEBOOK FANS FEEL FREE TO JOIN MY NEW GROUP
baby time london fraudsters do not buy off this company !!

Does anyone know if this new "flood" claim will affect the debit card chargeback process?

I'm rather sure that orders that have been delayed over 31 days should rightfully get their money back...flood or not!

What do you think?

i told my bank what my email said about the flood and they told me just to ring back in 2 weeks to see if i still get the delivery

Another dissatisfied BTL customer. I ordered a footmuff for Cabriofix carseat
on 12th January and it still hasn't been delivered. Tried to call them but it just goes to fax machine. After numerous emails I had a reply saying their servers were down and they had a leak in the warehouse. To be honest, I don't believe them. I'm out of pocket by 'only' £35 and feel sorry for those who lost 100s of £££. I'm now waiting for a reply to my email where I requested a full refund and threatened them with trading standards, watchdog and my card company. I know it's only £35 but it's the principal of the whole thing. They should be shut down!

Reading comments about this site and shop on other forums and links.
It appears the store hardly ever opens as people are turning up for refunds or goods but it's always closed.
The computer store next door to it has advised that the store only opens on the occassional Saturday.
It looks like he is selling off what stock he has and is using the money gained from the site to finance his lifestyle.
I bet this Sateesh has his house up for sale as well !

ordered online, took money straight awayand waited.
I treid to email and ring as everyone else got no reply.
I live in Bromley so i went down to the shop on Saturday (Last week) the 'manager' with his pregnant wife apologised and 'seemed' shocked by my findings that the companie was DISSOLVED!!
He quickly gave me an explaination that they had a flood and phone lines were damaged, also there was a problem with their internet/mail server so no emails were being answered, he also told me that the internet site was seperate so he couldnt account for all the stock but he would look to see if my buggy was in store. He did have the same type but different colour so I took it! I told him I wanted compensation to which he replyied: that the emails were now being answered and I should send another asking for my delivery charge back etc. Surprise I still have had no reply to the emails and I will be returning to the store during the week and next saturday if it is shut to once again ask for my compensation.
I sugest all that live within travelling distance do the same (try to get the number of a store near by to see if they are open prehaps??)
To those who live too far away I would contact your bank for the refund giving them the following details:
Company Details

Print Page. Open help text in a new window.

Name & Registered Office:
BABYTIME LIMITED
35B BELLEGROVE ROAD
WELLING
KENT
DA16 3PB
Company No. 03101564

Date of Incorporation: 13/09/1995

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
7499 - Non-trading company
Accounting Reference Date: 30/09
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due:
Last Return Made Up To: 13/09/1996
Next Return Due:
Last Members List: 13/09/1996
Previous Names:
No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.

Good Luck!
I have reported these scammers to the trading standards and companies house also Dom Littlewood off BBC's Dont get Done get Dom! so hopefully they will come to justice soon!!

Another one who has been ripped off, Ordered a maxi cosi priori xp car seat on the 21st January and have heard nothing since despite over 40 emails and numerous attempts at phoning the shop and Satish's mobile. The sooner this fraudster is shut down the better!
Just in case anyone from Baby Time London is reading this the order number is 1789/210111/06 and I would very much like a refund!

Hi babytime london

can you please cancel my order and refund my money.

My Order Number is: 2208/100211/20

thanks

Michael

I received a call from Trading standards today and it looks as though Babu Sateesh is finally being investigated for fraudulent trading.

It would appear that they have been intersted in him for sometime, but have not been able to do anything as he had never gone outside of his delivery terms I.E. 28 days.

Now that so many people have not received their goods for over the 28 days Babytime are now in breach of contract. If trading standards, following there investigation can also show that Babytime could not supply the products then they will go after them for fraudulent trading.

Trading standards have recommended to instruct your banks / credit card company to instigate a chargeback on babytime with immediate effect. My bankhas still said I need to hold fire for my 28day to run out however if you are already outside this get it done today as they will persue babytime for the money.

With trading standards investigating babytime my bank is confident that they will get the money out of him.

Every dog has it's day and Babu Sateesh is a real dog!

Trading Standards also visited the shop today and it appears that it may well have shut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->