Anyone shopped online at Baby time London?

phoned bank they said ring in 2 weeks if not recieved pram or refund and they will dispute the transaction also wrote to watchdog

I wish i had found this site yesterday before i had ordered a very expensive pushchair of them, im normally very good at looking at reviews from a site but they sounded very nice stupid me. I really hope i get my refund back asap as my twins will be here soon. Im going to call my bank tomorrow and see if the money has gone out and explain my situation. Why has trading standards or watchdog or someone not pulled these people up sooner.

If babytime london is reading this my Order Number is: 1951/300111/93 and i would like a full refund asap.

Thank you

I really hope i get my refund back asap as my twins will be here soon. Im going to call my bank tomorrow and see if the money has gone out and explain my situation.

Georgina86 - Unfortunately Baby Time are extremely efficient at charging straight away. This is the ONLY thing they do well!

Ask your bank to send out the relevant forms to you. They might tell you to wait for a few weeks, but ask for the forms anyway.

Also email Baby Time asap advising that you are cancelling your order (as you have the right to do this within 7 days of the purchase). Send a follow-up email a few days later too, as they won't reply to the first email (or any email for that matter). You will need copies of emails to send to your bank.

Good luck!

How do we go about getting their website closed down? They mustn't be allowed to rip off any more people than they have already!

they really do need shutting down still no response tried the other email address and got postmaster fail so doesnt even exsist what a f****** joke they are :growlmad:

Ive got in touch with my bank, they have said to wait until the money leaves and is on a statement then i can futher with this and get my money back. Ive emailed these fraudsters twice and no reply, ive even emailed to the other address. Ive rang them but just get a horrible buzzing noise when i get through, i have now resorted to sending them a letter.

His mobile phone works. He never answers it though.

I paid with my Barclays debit card. I ordered on 31.12.10 and have not yet received my goods or and replies. I called barclays to open a dispute for a chargeback and they said their rule is to wait 31 days from the date which they took payment from me. They took the money out of my account on 04.01.11 so i must wait till 5th feb to start a dispute. Will update you all with the progress. If this works, there is hope in gettin our money back.

I ordered a maxi cosi tobi car seat and cover, about £160 in october last year. Still not received it, or managed to get in touch.
I dont understand how they can get away with doing this to so many people?
I emailed watchdog too
As a single mum I cant afford to loose this much money.

Hi. I seem to be in the same boat as everyone else on this thread having ordered from Baby Time London I can get not response from phone or email, and there is no sign of the items ordered.

I'm pursing action with my credit card company, but have also written to their website provider EKM Systems and asked that they suspend their account to prevent further people being ripped off.

They weren't particulary forth coming, but did say that if more people complain they would consider suspending their account. So if you've been burnt by Baby Time London, consider writing to...
[email protected]
...to complain.

Here's a copy of their complete reply to my enquiry:

Sorry, but there's nothing that I can do directly apart from you send you our canned response for such issues;

We are sorry you have experienced problems with one of our customers.

We are the provider of the ecommerce software used to build the online shop you purchased from. We have no involvement with any transactions that may go through our customers shops.

However, we take any complaints about customers very seriously and we will log this complaint against the customer. Should the customer obtain a large amount of complaints we would have the right to terminate their shop.

We would suggest the following course of action to try and resolve your dispute...

1. Contact the online shop you purchased the products/services from.
If there is no contact information on the online shop we suggest contacting a directory enquiries service or performing a 'WhoIs' lookup on the shops domain name. Unfortunately due to the data protection act we are unable to supply you with contact information for our customers.

2. Contact the service used to send payment (if applicable)
When you paid for your order you may have paid using a 3rd party system such as that provided by a Bank or online payment system such as WorldPay, PayPal, etc. If this is the case we would suggest contacting them.

3. Contact your credit card company and ask them to cancel the transaction
If you paid via credit card you should have up to 6 weeks to cancel the transaction, so we would suggest contacting them and starting the transaction cancellation procedure.

4. Contact your local Trading Standards office and/or Police department
They will be able to advise you of your legal rights and what your next steps should be.

We hope this helps, we are sorry we couldn't be of more help.

Kind regards,
Jason Rothwell

ive just wrote to the mirror asks if you ve been ripped off to let them know :growlmad:

Money has come out of my bank but cant do anything for a month, Ive sent a complaint to watchdog but nothing back as yet. You would of thought with all these complaints something would of been done by now.

Hi,

I am an executive from babytime.
Sorry for the trouble you have undergone.
If there is a problem with your order I will sort it on the spot. Please post it here.
We are a small business and try to provide as much possible customer service as possible.
But unfortunately our servers were down and we are not able to respond some of the emails to the customers.
We never want to play with customers. We try to do our best and try to give you the best price. but sometimes we were let down by our suppliers.
Our motto is to provide the best price (we are working on £10 to 15 margin) and best service.
We are having 1000s and 1000s of satisfied customers. I will be honest for your queries.
If you think there is problem with your order please post it and i promise that it will be sorted immediately

Thanks and regards,

My order number - 1162/0810/16 - £74 taken from my account on 10/11/2010 - incorrect item sent, (worth £29.99) despite several phone calls, emails AND contact from trading standards and a reply back to trading standards promising contact back i am still waiting to get this sorted! And no trading standrads still havent had any further contact either!!
I no longer require the original order as it is far too late and i do not require the incorrect item! Please uplift incorrect item AND refund my card!
Can you redeem yourselves???
karen

Can i just say all these people writing bad things about this company are most likely to be fake. Funny how they all joined around the same dates and have only ever posted these comments i believe it is one person who is proberly trying to bring the company down as i have purchased pram and cot from this store and had fantastic service along with 2 of my friends!! Just seems very fishy and obvious as i could see these people were all fake after i read the 2nd/3rd comments.

If you read this entire thread, then you would already know that Wobbles and many other members on this thread have already explained why there are so many new members in this post. They have all typed in "babytime london" and saw the link to this page second after the direct link to babytime, and signed up to share their NEGATIVE experiences.

Also, I'd like to add, that I have joined this forum since 2009 with over 1500 posts and would not like to be called a fake because I am trying to prevent someone else from experiencing what I have. Babytime London has been one of the most horrible experiences and stresses of my life.

As KamKol says, I am one of those who joined this forum because of my experiences, and because I found this after desperatly trying to find a way to get my money back, NOT because i am fake as some other threads may suggest!!! :growlmad:
I have an internet based shop, and i NEVER take peoples money if the item is out of stock. I only take the money from cards once i know that i am ready to dispatch the item. If by chance I get paid by paypal and the item is out of stock, i always refund immediatly, unless the customer wants to wait, but i would know this because i keep in touch with my customers!! There is no excuse for taking peoples money and not sending out the goods!! Its dishonest at best!!!! :nope:

Wife ordered a pushchair from them on the 1st of Feb without reviewing the company.
Just found this thread and not holding my breath on recieving it this week as stated when purchased. They now advise 10 days to allow delivery. That takes it over the 7 days cancellation time you get.
Think we will cancel today as still within the 7 days.
Only checked up on the company due to a friend on an online game was screaming about this company and how they had ordered a Pram from this company 4 months b4 the birth of their daughter and are still waiting for delivery or refund and their daughter is now 1 month old.
They had to purchace a pram elsewhere, not an expence you need when your 1st is on the way.

They now advise 10 days to allow delivery. That takes it over the 7 days cancellation time you get.
Think we will cancel today as still within the 7 days.

Legally you can cancel any time until 7 days after you receive the item. So you should be fine to cancel now.

Of course this doesn't mean anything to Babytime, as they won't acknowledge your cancellation. It will mean something to your bank though.

I'm pursing action with my credit card company, but have also written to their website provider EKM Systems and asked that they suspend their account to prevent further people being ripped off.

They weren't particulary forth coming, but did say that if more people complain they would consider suspending their account. So if you've been burnt by Baby Time London, consider writing to...
support :growlmad: ekmsystems :growlmad: co :growlmad: uk
...to complain (sorry, I can't post email link due to spam restrictions).

Here's a copy of their complete reply to my enquiry:

Sorry, but there's nothing that I can do directly apart from you send you our canned response for such issues;

We are sorry you have experienced problems with one of our customers.

We are the provider of the ecommerce software used to build the online shop you purchased from. We have no involvement with any transactions that may go through our customers shops.

However, we take any complaints about customers very seriously and we will log this complaint against the customer. Should the customer obtain a large amount of complaints we would have the right to terminate their shop.....

Kind regards,
Jason Rothwell

Thanks for this info!

Please - everyone contact [email protected]
Ask them to log a complaint.
Perhaps give them your order number, so they know that the complaint is legit.

I will update this info on my https://www.babyandbump.com/reviews...ka-baby-time-london-aka-babytime-welling.html thread.

I ordered a few things from this site a month ago, money was debited from my credit card a couple of says later, order not delivered, no received any response from the email I have sent them and the phone is never answered (have tried calling numerous times, always rings and rings until the fax kicks in, or it's engaged).

I would recommend avoiding this supplier.

Unfortunately I am another victim of Satish, the owner of Babytime London and IT Jack. If anyone would like to try and speak to him by all means feel free to bang your head against a brick wall. 07772445023.

I have had some good success with consumer direct and my bank, but it is no concellation to good customer service.

From what I can make out Satish is knowingly debited money for orders he has no intention of fulfilling and then burying his head with the hope we will disappear. Unfortunately for him if enough of us complain to consumer direct he will be investigated for fraudulent transactions.

It is also worth emailing - [email protected] as they host the ecommerce site and do say if enough people complain they can terminate the site!

Oh, and by the way Satish if you do see this I would like to cancel my order - 1963/300111/29 with immediate affect. I also assume I will have the money back in my account by tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->