Anyone testing 6 Feb?

Hi Ladies I hope you dont mind me joining in. I am going crazy with waiting!!! The TWW is horrible. I am on my first cycle of clomid 100mg days 2-6. I think ovulation was on 25th Jan, so I am 10dpo today, and have been POAS every day and all BFN. I'm hoping it's too early still, but too confused by it all to know!!! Any advice about when to test would be great. My Clomid check scan on 22nd showed one mature follicle and one just slightly behind. I was so hoping that this would be THE month!!!
Good Luck to all you ladies xxx

I agree- it might be a BFP- I have yet to see any type of line.

I have heard of people not getting BFP's until after AF should have come, so theres still hope until it comes. I am counting myself out though because all my "symptoms" seem to have disappeared.... good luck ladies!

I didn't get a BFP until 15DPO - when I tested at 12DPO I got a BFN!

Good luck to all those still waiting, and for everyone out this month...next month WILL be your month! Xxx

Oh congradualtions Lumboo :happydance:

I gave in and tested with dollar store cheapies 11 DPO & again 13DPO with BFNs

Still Holding out for a BFP

AF is due today so Im going to test again Saturday if I can hold out

Oh congradualtions Lumboo :happydance:

I gave in and tested with dollar store cheapies 11 DPO & again 13DPO with BFNs

Still Holding out for a BFP

AF is due today so Im going to test again Saturday if I can hold out

Good luck!!!!

I am now cd25, 11dpo of my normal 28 day cycle... This has been my first medicated cycle so I don't really know what to expect! Last night there was a small amount of blood when I ant to the bathroom last night, but none today! I have had some slight back cramps (which is normal before af), but my boobs haven't been tender at all, which they normally are by about cd20... Do you guys think that could be due to the clomid and metformin I'm on? I caved and tested this morning and got a bfn... good luck to everyone!

so upset, i dont know what to think, i have never been so sure i was pregnant. i tested with a FRER today, not FMU, but it says you dont need it for these. my period is due between about 3-6 days. surely something wouldve shown up by now right? im starting to get twinges in my right nipple today. feels like someone is sticking a needle in it every few minutes. i have just about every symptom. is my body playing some kind of cruel joke or am i just overreacting and im just testing to early still? :( says on the box as early as 6 days before missed period, unless i ovulated late im expecting the witch should show between the 6th and 9th, thats going by the average lengths of my cycles :( getting very discouraged. i have never used a FRER. are they as good as it says on the box. i prefer what other ladies say that used them than anything it will ever say on a box. i have two more tests in this box, but now i dont even want to do it anymore :( sorry about the whining, getting so very upset :(

Hey Jade-Kitten,
You're still in with a chance!
It's still early- if you are having a long cycle and are 6 days pre-af for example- wait a couple more days.
How many dpo are you?

I think FRERs are so popular because they are very clear with their result, just like the digi's with conception indicator, BUT I've read they're not as sensitive as some other brand HPTs, so won't actually show til later. However, I see you're in the US and I know FRER sensitivity is different in both places, I just don't know by how much.
Here they apparently to pick up anything from 25-50miu, whereas some supermarket/drugstore brands pick up 15-20miu- like an IC but more reliable.

Hope that helps and makes you feel better?

:hugs: and :dust:

Bex x

I did a test this morning with FMU- faintest 2nd line you can possibly possibly imagine appeared almost at the end of the time limit.

Am 100% sure it's an evap, but you just don't need that extra shred of uncertainty!

Am actually wishing the :witch: would hurry up and fulfil the crampy promises she's making me, so I can get on with my February attempt!!

Oooh, could be the start of something though, fingers crossed! Are you testing again in the next xouple of days if no :witch: ?

Jade Kitten, don't despair! Many women don't get BFPs till 15/16/17 DPO and beyond, even weeks sometimes. If AF is not due till 6th-9th it could still be too early to test. Sending :hugs:

as for me, 11 DPO and soooo constipated, sorry for TMI! Also had mild cramping today which is odd as I usually only get cramps when AF starts and it doesn't feel like she's on the way. :wacko:

Lumboo- did you test days 13 and 14?

No, I only bought a FRER two pack. I only tested early on DPO12 as my Mum was going away for 3 weeks and I wanted to see if I could give her good news before she went. Instead I told her about my thrush!

I was supposed to test on the 5th, but something felt right about testing on Sunday because of the stretching AF type pains I was getting.

I had ordered a test with my shopping which I forgot to cancel, so I am doing a test with my 4 year old son tomorrow - I do the icky part, he is the result announcer - and that way he can feel part of this pregnancy from the start. I never did (and still don't) feel good about the fact he never knew about the pregnancy last year. Maybe he will bring some glue to this one.

I did a test this morning with FMU- faintest 2nd line you can possibly possibly imagine appeared almost at the end of the time limit.

Am 100% sure it's an evap, but you just don't need that extra shred of uncertainty!

Am actually wishing the :witch: would hurry up and fulfil the crampy promises she's making me, so I can get on with my February attempt!!

Oooh, could be the start of something though, fingers crossed! Are you testing again in the next xouple of days if no :witch: ?

as for me, 11 DPO and soooo constipated, sorry for TMI! Also had mild cramping today which is odd as I usually only get cramps when AF starts and it doesn't feel like she's on the way. :wacko:

Hey, good luck!!! it all sounds promising :)

I'm gonna POAS again in a day or two .... thoroughly expecting a :bfn:

Jade- Im the same place- 3 days until AF and getting BFN's... some people dont get BFP's until AF should show up or is late.. so theres still hope!

I think I may wait until day 13 to test again. I got a BFN today on day 11......

same for me Elhaym- I don't feel like AF is on the way. But I don't feel preggo either. I felt like a pinching pain on day8 and 9, but nothing since then and its day 11.... so yeah I guess we'll see..

I don't feel anything either. My bbs are fine too so really have no idea

I'm still feeling a bit weird - heartburn today and some mild pains in abdomen - I've had months where I've had pg signs though and then AF arrived so I'm not getting hopes up yet!

I'm 12 DPO today and not testing till Monday (POSSIBLY sunday if I feel optimistic).

Light bleeding today at 12DPO. First time charting so don't know my LP length. Will know if i'm out pretty soon.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->