• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around 24th Jan?

How was everyone's Valentines Day? We had a low key one and I've never been a big fan of the holiday!

Kris: is hubby home?!

Anyone hear from Tanzi?

I have past my MC marker...I suppose that is good news but I won't feel comfortable until my scan next week. Completely exhausted and this nausea just won't let up. I am thankful though! Just tired :shock:

Yaaahh Kerri~! Awesome milestone for you! Can't wait to follow through all of your other milestones and meet your rainbow! :)

Hubby came home yesterday...besides the freight train snoring it is fabulous to have him home. Kind of depressing to have protected sex again but I need to look forward to the great things that are going to happen this year!

How is everyone else doing?

KT - so pleased you've passed the m/c date. You will have to keep us informed on how the scan goes, Im so excited for you! I bet you cant wait to see baby!

Krippy - Glad you are putting hubby to good use (protected or otherwise!)!!

Well, as for me, I tested today and got a BFN. I'm devastated.

AF is due Sunday and the test I used was early detection suitable for 4-5 days before a missed period. At least I know Im out this month and I can spend all weekend crying and getting it out of my system before Im back to work on Monday :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

So sorry to hear Mrs.Mauri...fixed for you that it is just too early...I have stopped using the the 4 or 5 days before period guideline because the amount of people that get a positive are very low. I always wait until the day my period is due if I don't wake up with the witch. Still FXd for you! :)

Well ladies - AF is here. :witch: Devastated. I just dread to think how many more months of this I've got! :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to hear Mrs. Mauri...We can do this! Thinking of you!

Sorry to hear you got AF Mrs. Mauri-there is always next month. I will be joining you...no witch yet but have done early tests(that i told myself i would not do!!) and it is negative. Also think we missed ovulation time this month.No preg symptoms either. more not trying not preventing last month.

KTJ-delighted to hear you are past MC date-it must be a big relief!

So sorry MrsM!! I know how frustrating it is. Just think of how fast this past month went...surely this next month will be just as fast! Hang in there.

How is everyone? Haven't been on in a while...

I have been hibernating! It is the end of winter here and I am eagerly awaiting spring! Feeling a little low and ready for some sun and nice weather to cheer me up!

How are you Kerry? How are you and that precious bean feeling?

At least the weeks seem to be flying by for me...so hoping that soon I will be joining you Kerry and we can all be preggo! Don't worry Mrs. Mauri and Sarena...You are right behind with your BFPs!

The weather here has been crazy! Warm enough to wear short sleeves one day, then snowing the next. I'm ready for it to just pick a temperature and stay there!

How are your levels Kristen?

I am still feeling really crappy. My doctor gave me some medicine to take for the nausea but it's not helping at all. I've only taken it twice and not consistently since I'm kind of anal about taking medicine when PG, so I'm not sure if I will continue taking it, call him back for something different or what. Saw the bean last week! 162 beats per minute and my EDD is now Sept 30th. I think it's another girl - either way we just want a healthy bean! I am excited but still being very cautious. My next scan is on the 16th - here's hoping things progress positively until then!!

This thread has been quiet. Where is everyone and how is everyone doing? Anyone still around?

Doing well...Levels are normal and I see my GP on Monday to discuss TTC as my endo is away until the end of March. The girls that I have talked to on here with Hashi's say to go ahead and try as my levels are in range.

Got my AF today so that is amazing and then we are on the TTC train. Hoping that meds, diet, and exercise will help us in making this next bean stick. So excited to try again! :)

How are you feeling Kerry? How far along are you now, 10 weeks ish? You need to make another ticker for your bean! :)

Woo hoo Kris!! Keep me posted how your appointment goes today?!? Will you find out if you're back on the TTC wagon? It seems like time just flew by!

Where is everyone else?? How is everyone else? Would love an update!

I go for my 12 week scan on Friday. So far things are good and I'm hoping they stay that way. I've been missing my DD as I don't feel like I see her much anymore: I come home from work, we eat, then I go to bed because I'm so tired. Only about 2-3hours with her :( I know it will get better when I'm not as tired. BUT, I am really hoping one of these days I can be a stay at home mom!!

It went really well Kerry! We are able to start TTC this month. I am really hoping this is it for us...With me being healthy and getting into shape and being on meds. I am so excited but so scared at the same time. I just want this month to be over. I know my
2WW is going to be a doozy and I will prob go insane. lol

Hi,
Been a while since I've checked in!
KT delighted you are progressing well through pregnancy. :)

Krippy great to hear you can try again-and are well prepared with meds etc. I have fingers and toes crossed for you!

My AF is due in a couple of days, so I have either got it early or i have implantation bleed-did not get it last time. just spotted small quantity of brown discharge-TMI i know! also feel a little breast tenderness. Here is hoping...afraid to be optimistic but will take a test tomorrow morning....

Sending out best of luck to everybody else too!

Have a great weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->