• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around 24th Jan?

Krippy - you done right eating the ice cream, if you cant indulge in times like these, then when can you!

KT - Im so excited for my TWW, I feel really hopeful this month. We BD'd yesterday and will BD again first thing tomorrow. I panic that it isnt enough - but of all the months I've BD'd every day or twice a day and got no results, I thought I would try the 'less is more' approach!

What kind of dogs do you have? I have a yorkshire terrier and he is a darling. Really picks my mood up when Im down - he is so loving and always wanting cuddles - Like you say KT, he is probably more demanding than a child at times!!

Hi ladies...I hope you had a good weekend. I started spotting again today. Not a good sign at all. I have my nurses visit today so here's hoping I can get some answers. Don't have a good feeling.

Oh Kerry! I am sending you positive vibes and thoughts. Thinking of you and let us know how you do. Don't give up on your rainbow!

Blaah. I'm trying not to but I can't think of any other reason why this would happen other than the obvious. I am a glass half empty kind of person...I expect the worst so I won't be as disappointed. I don't understand why there are so many people who end up pregnant that don't want a baby, but then so many people who do want one have such a hard time having one. Life can be so unfair at times. I know I'm jumping to conclusions but I'm so emotional right now it's not even funny! I'm sitting at my desk at work trying not to cry!

I will be thinking of you constantly today...Sending lots of virtual hugs!

Hi everyone

KT - Dont panic just yet - wait until you've seen the nurse, because spotting is really common. I'd be the same as you though, and I think after what we've all been through in the past it puts us even more on edge xx

Keep us informed on how it goes, I'm praying it al goes well for you xxxx

Krippy - how are you doing? I hope the worst has passed xxx

Doing well...Bleeding has basically stopped. Other than feeling ashamed and sorry for TTC too early I am on the right track to feeling better. Might be another 6 months until my body is ready to try again but I am going to listen to the doctors and do a lot of praying.

Hi All,

KTJ=have everything crossed for you. I hope it is just some spotting-which can happen to allot of pregnant women.

Krippy-how you holding up? Ice cream may in fact be the answer to all lifes problems...or a hot chocolate. have you started treatment for your thyroid?

Tanzi-hows things?

Mrs. Mauri-I'm trying too. no complaints ;)

No scan today. They basically told me to keep an eye on things and to call if they get worse. The nurse scheduled all my other appointments to test for any genetic disorders. I kind of thought it was a joke based on everything that's now going on, but we'll see. My first scan is still slated for the 23rd. It was pushed back in time so now I'm n.

*not even sure if DH can come. Off for blood work now..,

Kerry...How are you hun? How are you feeling today? Been thinking about you lots.

Good morning everyone else! Yes Sarena, I started my meds last week and hoping it only takes about 2-3 months before I can start TTC again. :)

Hello Mrs. Mauri and Tanzibar! I have 2 little mutts...1 is a an LA street dog that my mom adopted only a month ago. He looks like a cross between a black terrier and a schnauzer, his name is Ben. And then my little fur baby is Diogi, she is Jack russel, corgi, and german shepherd. She looks like a 10 pound german shepherd with short corgi legs and furry corgi butt. Love her!

I have been better. I thought the spotting was lightening up, but it's not and is now a bit heavier. I just don't understand why it would completely stop, then pick back up again? Can't be leading to good things :( I just hate all this waiting and just want to know.

We have a dog and 2 cats. Our dog, Colby, is a Boykin Spaniel. He's a rare breed, but if you did a google search on him you would find him :) He's fun to have around and my LO adores him. He has lots of energy (which I certainly don't have these days), so we have a boy across the street come over every once in a while to wear him out. The cats are just cats...eat and sleep :) I used to hate cats but these guys are so friendly and good cuddle buddies!

Colby is a cutie...This boykin reminds me of my springer that I had when I was a kid and if they are the same they definitely have a lot of energy! :)

I hope you get some answers soon Kerry. I am sorry you have to go through this waiting game. Are they going to give you US anytime soon...what are the plans. Do you really have to wait and see...

He definitely has a lot of energy! I had a Brittany Spaniel growing up, but I think Colby has him beat! Boykins are used a lot for hunting...we are definitely not the hunting type but you can tell it's in his blood as he always has to have something in his mouth and is obsessed with birds.

I am playing the waiting game and was told to call them if anything gets worse. I don't think I'm at that point yet. First ultrasound is definitely scheduled for the 23rd which is years away. Hopefully I make it to that point this time. They would give me another ultrasound if things got worse. I know there's nothing they can do to stop anything, but sometimes I feel as if they see so many of these cases everyday that they're numb to it and my case isn't any different than someone elses. I don't want special treatment, I just want to 'know' one way or the other. I guess there's really no way for them to know anything either. It's so frustrating. I just want a crystal ball.

How are you feeling?? I bet you are anxious for your DH to come home!! Is he traveling for work?

Yes he is travelling for work. It doesn't happen very often thank goodness. I just realized that every time that we are apart for a long period of time something bad happens, whether it be a car incident, passport incident (I once took his passport instead of mine when trying to got to North Dakota to visit my brother), things like that. Maybe that is a sign that we are supposed to never be apart!

When do you get your bloodwork back? With my blood work we knew that I was going to lose the babe so it would be nice to know what your HCG is doing. I still have lots of hope for you...I know a lot of women who have bled in their first trimester and been able to carry to term. Maybe further implantation? Ready for you questions to be answered and thinking of you lots!

I wont get my bloodwork results back until I go back on the 23rd. The bloodwork they took wasn't to confirm pregnancy (which I find odd), but to confirm whether I have HIV or not (which I know I don't, but I guess it's protocol for them). I find it really strange that given my history, they aren't doing anything further or even taking my HCG levels on a regular basis to ensure I'm climbing. *sigh* :(

Yes - tell your hubby he's not allowed to travel! Hope he went somewhere nice for that long of a period! I hate traveling for work...

Ummmm...why the heck are they not checking your levels? That is insane...is there anyway you can get them to keep an eye on them? I have no history of early loss and they instantly did blood work on my request. I think you should ask...You need some piece of mind.

I'm going to give them a call in a few hours. They are closed for lunch now and by the time they open, I'll be in a meeting for 3hours. I am glad I'm not going crazy in thinking they should be checking my levels...

I think you should expect them to do all they can do to help you feel better...The levels will at least tell you what to expect. When they checked my levels they were 50 and 3 days later they were 72 so a miscarriage was imminent. Levels can tell so much about what is going on with your body and your bean. They might show that everything is fine and the bleeding is just part of your pregnancy this time around but you need to know! Keep fighting for the care you deserve Kerry!

I'm with Krippy on this one. KTJ you come across as so nice and polite-i know its probably not in your nature but i'd recommend insisting:growlmad: on what tests you want done. 23rd would feel like a lifetime away to wait to know what is up for definite. I had a little google and it says in 50% of cases bleeding in the first trimester is fine, nearly a 3rd of women get some.

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/bleedingduringpreg.html

Sending happy thoughts your way, and wishing you the best of luck with test results. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->