Anyone testing around March 26th?

:hugs: we are all here for each other

I know my MIL will be super excited when it happens and be helpful. She has been talking a lot to DH and I about "when I have grandkids.." So I think she's ready lol.

:hugs: I hope she stays away Smille!!!

My mother told me yesterday to take a break for a couple of years. lol what?!?! If I wait a couple of years, Ill be over 30 and my % of actually caring will go down more.

My best friend (which i am questioning) asked me why I am even trying? Like seriously!!! I think this one is a little bit of jealously because I will no longer go out all the time, but still....

So yes, you ladies are all I have also! I mean my DH just says that it will happen, and doesn't want to attend any appointments with me anymore.

I feel like unless others are TTC they will never understand the frustration

My mother told me yesterday to take a break for a couple of years. lol what?!?! If I wait a couple of years, Ill be over 30 and my % of actually caring will go down more.

My best friend (which i am questioning) asked me why I am even trying? Like seriously!!! I think this one is a little bit of jealously because I will no longer go out all the time, but still....

So yes, you ladies are all I have also! I mean my DH just says that it will happen, and doesn't want to attend any appointments with me anymore.

My friend is questionable also. Ever since I told her she has kind of been mia. She is so jealous of people when they get married or announce their pregnant. I asked her once how am I supposed to tell her I'm pregnant if it happens if she is always so bitter? She tells me I should be happy with 1 bc some people don't even get that.

My friend is questionable also. Ever since I told her she has kind of been mia. She is so jealous of people when they get married or announce their pregnant. I asked her once how am I supposed to tell her I'm pregnant if it happens if she is always so bitter? She tells me I should be happy with 1 bc some people don't even get that.

Sometimes people can just be a joke! Like I understand I have already have one kid, but my DH doesn't, so how does that make any sense? Its not like we are being selfish, we are trying just like someone who doesn't :growlmad: Smille, I am sorry you have to hear that from her!! Does she have any kids?

Sometimes people can just be a joke! Like I understand I have already have one kid, but my DH doesn't, so how does that make any sense? Its not like we are being selfish, we are trying just like someone who doesn't :growlmad: Smille, I am sorry you have to hear that from her!! Does she have any kids?

That's what I've tried to tell her but she thinks bc he's raised her since birth that's good enough. I have been there for her through tough times but she doesn't support me so I'm just over it. She doesn't have kids. She has been dating the same guy for 14 yrs but he wont marry her. She thinks getting pregnant is the answer but I told her kids do not fix relationships, they challenge them. She says she'd be ok being a single mom but it's difficult at times with a partner.

That's what I've tried to tell her but she thinks bc he's raised her since birth that's good enough. I have been there for her through tough times but she doesn't support me so I'm just over it. She doesn't have kids. She has been dating the same guy for 14 yrs but he wont marry her. She thinks getting pregnant is the answer but I told her kids do not fix relationships, they challenge them. She says she'd be ok being a single mom but it's difficult at times with a partner.

:rofl: Oh boy is she wrong!! It sounds like pure jealousy on her part! 14 years I would of moved on by now if marriage wasn't being talked about. I mean thats common law right their!

I went to the gym yesterday, OMG am I feeling it today!! Jello!! I have had a membership for over a year and I have only been 3 times lol so I guess I need to start using it!!! I am thinking about going to do some laps around the pool today. I am actually under weight, so I am trying to gain muscle, something my doc told me to try.

:rofl: Oh boy is she wrong!! It sounds like pure jealousy on her part! 14 years I would of moved on by now if marriage wasn't being talked about. I mean thats common law right their!

I went to the gym yesterday, OMG am I feeling it today!! Jello!! I have had a membership for over a year and I have only been 3 times lol so I guess I need to start using it!!! I am thinking about going to do some laps around the pool today. I am actually under weight, so I am trying to gain muscle, something my doc told me to try.

She asked for my opinion and I'm a very honest person. I told her he lacks motivation and men like him never change. She makes excuses for him so she'll never leave...then don't complain that marriage isn't happening.

That sounds really nice. Swimming should definitely help buff you up. I'm hoping to shed a few lbs with all of this yard work I have to do this year. We've been going for walks now that the weather is decent so that should help too.

She asked for my opinion and I'm a very honest person. I told her he lacks motivation and men like him never change. She makes excuses for him so she'll never leave...then don't complain that marriage isn't happening.

That sounds really nice. Swimming should definitely help buff you up. I'm hoping to shed a few lbs with all of this yard work I have to do this year. We've been going for walks now that the weather is decent so that should help too.

every little bit helps!!!! :hugs:

Smille any sign of AF?

My MIL and i got into it friday night. She had enough nerve to tell me that she doesn't agree any more with me having a child with her son. I'm not good enough because I'm having problems conceiving.

Needless to say i told her to go to hell and my DH & FIL went off on her. She tried to act fake at easter today it took all of me to just leave and not cause any drama

Smille any sign of AF?

My MIL and i got into it friday night. She had enough nerve to tell me that she doesn't agree any more with me having a child with her son. I'm not good enough because I'm having problems conceiving.

Needless to say i told her to go to hell and my DH & FIL went off on her. She tried to act fake at easter today it took all of me to just leave and not cause any drama

Super big tight :hugs: What a bwitch. I'm so sorry she had the nerve to tell you that. You deserve a much better MIL

Smille any sign of AF?

Wow she has some nerve! Good for you sticking up for yourself. Your hubby loves you and that should be good enough for her. I think that's why I never mentioned to my mil that we are ttc. She's either evil or nice lol.

No af and I am all confused as to what is going on. This morning I tested and bfn. This afternoon I used the bathroom and when I wiped there was snotty cm with a streak of blood (tmi). I have never seen this before. The only thing I can think of is maybe I ended up Oing later than predicted and af isn't late. My cycles are not this long.

I stopped temping after I thought I O'd bc I was sick and pretty much over it...I felt tortured. Then 4 days after I thought I O'd, I had pinching in my right ovary again. I started temping again 5 or 6 days ago and they have been really high and have slightly gone down so either af is coming or I'm completely lost. My bbs have been so sore for so long now and Friday night I had cramps and back pain but she never showed. I'm praying at this point af shows so I know I'm ok.

Thank you. I doubt I'm pregnant at this point. My cycles haven't been this wonky since getting my iud removed. I never thought I'd want af to come lol.

ugh I had a terrible experience with my IUD so I feel you. well if AF is going to come I hope she comes soon so that you can get started on the next cycle

ugh I had a terrible experience with my IUD so I feel you. well if AF is going to come I hope she comes soon so that you can get started on the next cycle

Me too. I ended up in the ER with severally sharp stabbing pains. The dr tried to tell me it couldn't be my IUD but I demanded it be removed. Funny bc right after it was removed the pain was gone. Needless to say, I never went back to that gyno. It took so long for my cycles to return to normal. Never again.

Sounds similar. I complained to 2 different GYNOs over 10 months about constant stabbing pain and they kept telling me the Mirena was fine and I needed to just get over it essentially. When my DH deployed the 2nd time and I came home to Florida I saw a 3rd gyno (MY gyno not some temp ones wherever we're stationed) and he removed it that day. He said it was due to Mirena with my endometriosis. He was shocked the gynos up there even said it was an option without knowing the extent of my endo. Once it was out.. MIRACLE.. no pain.. :/

I swear some drs don't know what they're talking about sometimes.

Thank you ladies!!! Life with the MIL is extremely awkward now!!!!

But like my DH says, she will just have to get over it, or move on!

Smille FX'D for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->