Anyone testing around March 26th?

OMG someone i am friends with on facebook just posted, "Im pregnant" and then haha just kidding April Fools.

Gosh how hurtful!!

Faith post this on facebook to make them feel like an asshole.

I hope the pic shows

Attachments

• tmp_23453-527012_546465558731922_784169723_n1533558657.jpg
    tmp_23453-527012_546465558731922_784169723_n1533558657.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
I hate insensitive people. Pregnancy is not a joke, it's a f**ing blessing. So freaking immature.

I seen that and posted it!

So DH results came in, his results were well above average. So his :spermy: are perfect.

I guess that makes me unperfect :cry:

I seen that and posted it!

So DH results came in, his results were well above average. So his :spermy: are perfect.

I guess that makes me unperfect :cry:

Good I hope she feels stupid.

That's great that his :spermy: is above average. Don't get so down on yourself. Science is so advance that they will get you pregnant! We're here to support you.

Ugh the damn :witch: got me too! Fxed for Xmas babies! Guess I will be joining your new April thread as well faith!
Smile i hope you get some answers soon!

My temp is still high today. My bbs feel like sandbags again and I felt a little queasy getting up. I took an ic and there was a faint 2nd line. I am not getting excited bc frer was clearly negative yesterday.

Ugh the damn :witch: got me too! Fxed for Xmas babies! Guess I will be joining your new April thread as well faith!
Smile i hope you get some answers soon!

I'm sorry af came :hugs:. We have a great group of ladies to go through this journey with.

My temp is still high today. My bbs feel like sandbags again and I felt a little queasy getting up. I took an ic and there was a faint 2nd line. I am not getting excited bc frer was clearly negative yesterday.

sorry if i have missed this, but have you gone to the doctors yet? see if they'll do a blood test?

the faint positive sounds like you might be getting there though! hopefully it sticks and gets stronger :dust:

sorry if i have missed this, but have you gone to the doctors yet? see if they'll do a blood test?

No I'm only a day late. If I don't get a clear positive or af doesn't show after a week I'll go.

:happydance: that is so promising!!! Was the faint line easy to see, color? so exciting!!

It was a squinter just a tiny hint of pink so I'm not getting too excited. I'll probably retest this weekend if af stays away.

lots of :dust: for you smile

BTW I love the poster you posted yesterday.. so true!

All the girls at work keep asking when I'm going to have a baby (since I've been at my seasonal job for 2 years) and I finally broke down yesterday and explained that we've been trying with no luck..

lots of :dust: for you smile

BTW I love the poster you posted yesterday.. so true!

All the girls at work keep asking when I'm going to have a baby (since I've been at my seasonal job for 2 years) and I finally broke down yesterday and explained that we've been trying with no luck..

I hate when people ask when you're going to have a baby. I dread holidays bc the subject always comes up at my IL's and I get tempted to snap. My BIL is about to get engaged so hopefully the focus will be on them for a while.

Smile- my family is on the opposite spectrum. :( my mom tells me at least once a month how I shouldn't have a kid anytime soon because my husband is getting out of the army and neither of us have our degree yet and we'd be struggling. I literally have been dreading for 9 months the part I'd have to finally tell her we're expecting..

Smile- my family is on the opposite spectrum. :( my mom tells me at least once a month how I shouldn't have a kid anytime soon because my husband is getting out of the army and neither of us have our degree yet and we'd be struggling. I literally have been dreading for 9 months the part I'd have to finally tell her we're expecting..

Wow its really sad you don't have their support. You're married and will find a way to make things work. That's what marriage is about. My mom tells me to relax it could take 5 yrs. She hates to see others happy. Other than you ladies, I have no one to talk to about ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->