Anyone testing between Apr. 10 and 13?

Oh and forgot to add - I have a sore throat and have sneezed (A LOT) since 2 days ago. These are crazy symptoms - I'm possibly getting flu after being caught out in the rain whilst cycling home the other day!!!

When did you stop contraception? I think cycles get a little weird for a few months after you stop. Is it possible you may have OV'd earlier in the month? You're basically on the one week wait if your AF is due April 7. I'm new to keeping track too, I used to just go with the flow and whatever happened happened, but now I'm trying to get myself organized. I would say wait and see if AF comes on 7th if not test or wait another day or two and see what happens. Sometimes pregnancy cramping can have similarities to pre-menstral cramping, at least from my experience.

Keep me posted.

-Jaymee-

Oh and forgot to add - I have a sore throat and have sneezed (A LOT) since 2 days ago. These are crazy symptoms - I'm possibly getting flu after being caught out in the rain whilst cycling home the other day!!!

I've been having sore throats too, especially early mornings.

I will keep you posted - Been getting low back ache and cramps like period type so possibly cycle is a bit messed up after coming off pill in February. Saying that the March period came on time.

All I remember (14 years ago now) with my first daughter was a really sharp pain in my side - So bad I had to stop my car and get out for fresh air - Went another 8 weeks before I realised I might be pregnant - I was 13 weeks gone!! It was unplanned of course. Of course I had all the usual sickness but thought it was a tummy bug (21 and very naive). With my son I knew I was pregnant before testing as my breasts were tingling but I didn't get any sharp pains or cramps. So anything goes I reckon.

Keep me posted on your status please.

How is everyone? we're kinda onto the 1ww now yikes!! A week today I got my peak on my CBFM so reckon I'm around 7dpo at the earliest now so think I'll be testing on 12th, don't think I can wait any longer lol

I'm testing on the 11th. Fingers crossed ladies
xxxx

I'm Testing the 13th...FX'd!!!

We threw everything but the kitchen sink at this cycle so we'll see!!!
I've had loads of Creamy CM, back ache and sore boobs, sorta from armpits to nips. I've also had Cramps on and off and twinges on my left side.
I know I have ov'd so its juts the waiting game now, EEEEKKK!!!!

Good luck to All!!!

:dust:

Delly xxx

woooo... Hopefully it all comes down to mass BFPs! Just a waiting game now.

Some of you have very promising symptoms. FXd for you ladies and lots of sticky baby dust sent your way :)

:dust:

hi ladies... I am going to test on the 13th... 10DPO.. i know it's early but I am so impatient LOL !!!! xxx Good luck to all

Hi ladies...AF is due for me on the 10th. I have a 28 day cycle.

I'm a newbie and only usually post in the TTC after TR thread. I had a tubal reversal 3/6/10 and this is my first month TTC

I wish everyone lots of luck and baby dust...

fyi - I tested today and got a bfn so my hopes are not too high

I'm officially due AF today - not here! - gonna hold out until 9th at least. Hope you are all holding up ok and keeping well.

I know if I test today it'll be negative only because my last 2 preganancies the HCG in the urine wasn't very strong until I was a week late.

Good luck June_sprite, hope af doesn't arrive!

have you had any symptoms?

I keep swinging between v confident then convinced I'm not gonna get BFP so am trying not to think about it but even OH is symptom spotting not that he has a clue lol

Hi I might just have to gate crash and join you lovely ladies.:witch:due on the 10th. 3 days to go and counting until i poas. I hope that we were all blessed with:dust:

Looking forwards to seeing lots of :bfp:

Hi Ladies,

I think im due on the 12th April too but since we've been ttc (since dec09) my cycles have been 34 days, 33days, 30 days and 28days, so on or around the 12th, im 8dpo or so and i stupidly did a test this morning - bfn obviously but ive just had so many symptoms! my bresticles are in agony since about saturday, VERY emotional, twingey pully cramps lower abdomen, serious heartburn, and serious breakout of spots which i NEVER get! could just be in my head but think i should give that wee eggy a chance to stick before testing again!lol!

Ive heard the superdrug's own brand are the best for early detection so got 4 lol

Any of you havig any symptoms??

FX'D for us all!!!!!xoxo

My period is due either Friday or Sunday. I am going to test in the morning! I woke up nauseated this morning and had heartburn. Last Sat night I had major cramps, which I thought meant my chances were over, but I found something where a woman said she had extreme cramps and it was implantation with TWINS!!! Oh, could I be that lucky?

Hi Ladies,

I think im due on the 12th April too but since we've been ttc (since dec09) my cycles have been 34 days, 33days, 30 days and 28days, so on or around the 12th, im 8dpo or so and i stupidly did a test this morning - bfn obviously but ive just had so many symptoms! my bresticles are in agony since about saturday, VERY emotional, twingey pully cramps lower abdomen, serious heartburn, and serious breakout of spots which i NEVER get! could just be in my head but think i should give that wee eggy a chance to stick before testing again!lol!

Ive heard the superdrug's own brand are the best for early detection so got 4 lol

Any of you havig any symptoms??

FX'D for us all!!!!!xoxo

My cycles are like that too, so brought a cbfm so can tell when I'm ovulation, I normally get good ewcm and o'ving pain but just wanted to pinpoint when I do ov cos the other symptoms last a few days so wasn't really sure. Plus helps to tell when I'm gonna come on abit better.

I'm about 9/10 dpo today and have got sore breasticles (love that word lol) but normally do before af but these are more sharp pains and had some cramping last couple of days which has died down abit just abit of a dull ache in that area sometimes.

Apart from that nothing really, actually had heart palpatations! Not sure what thats all about. But my body does play some evil tricks on me so I'm being positive but realistic. Am trying anyway lol :wacko:

Goos luck, hope we get some bfps from this thread. And hope I'm one of them!

My period is due either Friday or Sunday. I am going to test in the morning! I woke up nauseated this morning and had heartburn. Last Sat night I had major cramps, which I thought meant my chances were over, but I found something where a woman said she had extreme cramps and it was implantation with TWINS!!! Oh, could I be that lucky?

TWINS?!?! wow that would be cool I had pretty strong cramps couple of days ago too yikes

Plus I am a twin and strong history of twins in my family so secretly terrified it'll happen to me too lol

The doc told my mum that if you get alot of pain around ovulation then that can be an indication of hyperovulation basically producing more than one egg aswell. Doesn't necessarily mean that but it can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->